[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
shaggy88 wrote:
Can someone tell me which Skill Points I have to refund, to use these new Cluster Jewel Skills/Passives.

Redownload the lastest PoBs, they have been updated with the new trees including cluster jewels pathing.
Sorry for the wait for them.

If you still need to drop points, you can drop the life/mana wheel near MoM (I don't remember the name) if you feel tanky enough, or the atrophy wheel if you wanna drop damage for clusters instead.

That said, you are level 87. That's pretty low, you can probably reach higher with relative ease.

"
Theo1290 wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I craft the aspect of the spider and cold resistance onto the stygian vise? I bought a belt almost identical to the one in the 1-3ex version (max energy shield + max life + reduced flask charges) but it also came with +max mana. In the past trying to craft has led me to removing mods I don't want to remove- is there a safe way to craft the AotS and cold resistance onto the belt or should I just buy a new one?

Flask usage, cold res, aspect and multimod are all four suffixes. You can only choose 3, sorry!
That said, you can probably upgrade your "golem grip" ring for a few chaos and not have to worry about cold res anymore.
"
Theo1290 wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I craft the aspect of the spider and cold resistance onto the stygian vise? I bought a belt almost identical to the one in the 1-3ex version (max energy shield + max life + reduced flask charges) but it also came with +max mana. In the past trying to craft has led me to removing mods I don't want to remove- is there a safe way to craft the AotS and cold resistance onto the belt or should I just buy a new one?

Aspect takes one suffix. Resistance takes one suffix too.
Craft aspect with the beast bench (gotta buy fenumus, about 20c), then craft the resistance with the crafting bench. But you need 2 open suffixes.

You can put aspect on the rings or amulet anyway
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 25, 2020, 6:36:26 AM
"
Zizaran wrote:

But its updated for this league with cluster jewels? and it says 3.10 in the title so it should be updated for this league and not listed under 1-3ex?

Yes. And the prices are looking very similar to the metamorph price curve.

Why should I update the guide when nothing changed?

Edit: sources:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/unique-jewels/brutal-restraint-timeless-jewel
https://poe-antiquary.xyz/Metamorph/Jewel/Brutal%20Restraint/21780
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 25, 2020, 6:50:28 AM
Lvl 95. 20/20 simulacrum on farm. Bosses in there take maybe 20-30 sec to kill, and often die while i clear the mobs around them. Awakener 8 dead, one death because I blinked into a die! beam. T16 clearing is just stupid quick. If i keep on the move it feels like its impossible to die. Such a good build,I may have a hard time rolling anything else considering how quick it clears with decent boss dmg. With all this i can still upgrade for 400-500k more dot dmg.

People saying they have invested 20-30 ex and cant kill map bosses is bullshit. Must not be doing stuff right. If you invest in the right gear and follow the guide you will be wrecking everything.
Last edited by ozten on Mar 25, 2020, 7:24:22 AM
Thanks guys! Sorry but what do you mean by
"
you can probably upgrade your "golem grip" ring for a few chaos and not have to worry about cold res anymore.
Do you mean to craft better stats onto it or purchase a different ring?
"
Theo1290 wrote:
Thanks guys! Sorry but what do you mean by
"
you can probably upgrade your "golem grip" ring for a few chaos and not have to worry about cold res anymore.
Do you mean to craft better stats onto it or purchase a different ring?

Purchase something else imo.
Hey guys. Really enjoying the guide and this character so far. Survivability is insane. The main problem I have right now is killing bosses especially end game stuff like the boss in the final wave of the simulcarum. Seems like I dont even do enough damage to bring his health down. Any recommendations on what to upgrade or where to go from here? Currently saving for a vertex mask but I don't see how that's going to help my damage issue?
"
mtremblay wrote:
Hey guys. Really enjoying the guide and this character so far. Survivability is insane. The main problem I have right now is killing bosses especially end game stuff like the boss in the final wave of the simulcarum. Seems like I dont even do enough damage to bring his health down. Any recommendations on what to upgrade or where to go from here? Currently saving for a vertex mask but I don't see how that's going to help my damage issue?

You have two of the same gems in your chest.. =)
Last edited by NufThePimp on Mar 25, 2020, 8:07:12 AM
"
mtremblay wrote:

You have no quality on your ED setup gems.. especially on Essence Drain. Thats a lot of lost damage.
Then jewels. You have a jewel for miner..
This build has weak dps on bosses.. It better for clearing. I have troubles even with Guards
No Witnesses is amazing. If you can't afford any other damage cluster jewels just get one of this.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info