[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Can someone tell me which Skill Points I have to refund, to use these new Cluster Jewel Skills/Passives.
"
DrRats wrote:

Thoughts??

It's OK. I wouldn't have multimodded a not hunter/elder amulet with +1 and DOT though
"
NufThePimp wrote:
Guys got a question, I've tried checking the guide. I got myself aspect of the spider on a belt. But I do not have enough available skill slots to swap. Is it wither that I have to swap it with??
Use the second skillbar for auras. Just press CTRL.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 25, 2020, 4:07:36 AM
Hey guys, done some snooping on poe ninja on EDC builds and some use rare quivers with life and chaos dot multiplier instead of soul strike. Wanted to ask if that rare quiver would have been a better choice instead?
"
Crampip wrote:
Hey guys, done some snooping on poe ninja on EDC builds and some use rare quivers with life and chaos dot multiplier instead of soul strike. Wanted to ask if that rare quiver would have been a better choice instead?

Lets you have more resistance too
Soulstrike is a good starter but I drop it super quick in general
Hey, I'm not sure if I have enough dps or if I should change anything in my gear. Could you please check my prof in your free time and let me know? Cheers
Hello!

Got this amulet for 5c... Is it +- good for yellow/red mapping?

And also. Can anybody help me - what should i improve at first? Thank you very much! Which leg jewel i must buy first? In what order?
My gear in spoiler.
Spoiler
LMAO

"♥ Zizarian's generic Trickster
+ StREaMer BuIlD, MusT Be GooD!
+ Very easy to follow, straightforward and noob friendly.
"

Cant spell my name and salty and on top of that you're lying to people following your build lmao, your "1-3ex version" is 15-20 ex+ even just the brutal restraint is 3ex on sc wtf
@Zizaran ingame
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I craft the aspect of the spider and cold resistance onto the stygian vise? I bought a belt almost identical to the one in the 1-3ex version (max energy shield + max life + reduced flask charges) but it also came with +max mana. In the past trying to craft has led me to removing mods I don't want to remove- is there a safe way to craft the AotS and cold resistance onto the belt or should I just buy a new one?
"
Zizaran wrote:
LMAO

"

Cant spell my name and salty and on top of that you're lying to people following your build lmao, your "1-3ex version" is 15-20 ex+ even just the brutal restraint is 3ex on sc wtf

Mkay mate. Not gonna lie, you're the one who sounds salty here, but ok.

It's unreasonable to think that a player who can't make more than 3-4 exalts a league is already killing endgame bosses. Players who don't already have a few exalts aren't in high tier red maps with a level 8 atlas after only one week.

I genuinely thing your guide is much better suited for this kind of players, which is why I recommend it. If you don't wand me to, I will take the link down, of course.

FYI: The whole 3ex setup was available for about 1.5ex after 1 month in Metamorph SC. Vertex 10c, 6l cane 60c, brutal restraint 20c, level 3 eli/emp 12c, 21/0 ed 15c.

Now if you've been swarmed by people wanting to play ED-C too and asking question about my build instead of asking them here, I'm sorry. I can't do much about it, sadly. I'll be happy to answer their questions if you redirect them here.

I'm sorry for butchering your name, fixed.

I don't know if you had a bad day or just got annoyed at people for some reason, but please don't start drama here. I'm not interested.

Gl hf, keep up the good work Ziz.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Zizaran wrote:
LMAO

"

Mkay mate. Not gonna lie, you're the one who sounds salty here, but ok.

It's unreasonable to think that a player who can't make more than 3-4 exalts a league is already killing endgame bosses. Players who don't already have a few exalts aren't in high tier red maps with a level 8 atlas after only one week.

I genuinely thing your guide is much better suited for this kind of players, which is why I recommend it. If you don't wand me to, I will take the link down, of course.

FYI: The whole 3ex setup was available for about 1.5ex after 1 month in Metamorph SC. Vertex 10c, 6l cane 60c, brutal restraint 20c, level 3 eli/emp 12c, 21/0 ed 15c.

Now if you've been swarmed by people wanting to play ED-C too and asking question about my build instead of asking them here, I'm sorry. I can't do much about it, sadly. I'll be happy to answer their questions if you redirect them here.

I'm sorry for butchering your name, fixed.

I don't know if you had a bad day or just got annoyed at people for some reason, but please don't start drama here. I'm not interested.

Gl hf, keep up the good work Ziz.

But its updated for this league with cluster jewels? and it says 3.10 in the title so it should be updated for this league and not listed under 1-3ex?
@Zizaran ingame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info