[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

yea thats exactly what ive done:/

haha thanks allot!
I'm seeing a lot of talk about jewels that are in the video but not in the POB at all. Is the POB outdated?
Guys got a question, I've tried checking the guide. I got myself aspect of the spider on a belt. But I do not have enough available skill slots to swap. Is it wither that I have to swap it with??
"
Intervation wrote:
Hey guys, am i missing something or did they increase aspect of the spider mana reservation?

Cant get all the auras up and running since aspect of the spider takes 35% and not 25%?

Malevolence takes 42%
Discipline takes 29%
Aspect of the spider takes 35%

Thats with an enlighten lv 4 in vertex

Am I missing something? And what auras should I use?

One of your boots supports is affecting your aspect and increasing the mana cost. I think it's intensify, but I'm not 100% sure.

"
Zecracker wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of talk about jewels that are in the video but not in the POB at all. Is the POB outdated?

I updated cluster jewels 2 days ago. Redownload! :p
The video is slightly outdated.

"
markuskanada wrote:

It's not that i didnt realise its Bow-gems, i thought it was still OK to continue with the craft and slam the normal +1 gems and then continue craft.

Or are you telling me now i have to alt spam and regal until I get Dot and Gems without slamming it?

Im new to crafting :P

Yes, you need to get rid of the +1 bow gems. You'll need to annul all prefixes, good luck :/
That said, you can also do the -prefix+suffix beast recepie, but it means you'll have two suffixes and won't be able to redeemer slam your bow later.

Can somebody help me please with what to upgrade next? I'm feeling i need more damage for juiced t16 maps. Got ed 21/20 today, my empower is still lv 2 and enlighten... halfaway both lv 3. Have about 6ex to invest.
Thanks all loving this build :3

"
OTTOGIGA wrote:
Can somebody help me please with what to upgrade next? I'm feeling i need more damage for juiced t16 maps. Got ed 21/20 today, my empower is still lv 2 and enlighten... halfaway both lv 3. Have about 6ex to invest.

Got this amulet... I'm completely clueless what to do now help please ._.
"
OTTOGIGA wrote:

Gem levels gem levels gem levels. You want Empower lv 4 and +1chaos skill/chaos dot multi on ammy. I'm tearing through Awakening 8 ilvl 86maps fully juiced and I still need a watchers eye/dual dot multi quiver.
Let me preface this by saying that I've actually had a ton of fun playing this build and I LOVE just seeing the screen blow up, but I'm having a ton of issues with survivability right now. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I know I have a couple areas in terms of gear that I could improve upon right now, but prices are really steep right now and I don't see those differences as being major game changers with the exception of maybe endurance charges on rings/amulet. I've been working on trying to get them, but having a hard time finding the proper bases for a decent price.

Are there any tips for changes that I could be making right now that could increase my survivability?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm kinda new to the forum so I don't know how to link/post my gear, but point me in the right direction and I can get it up. However, for now, my IGN: NrenEDC
Atziri's step is very useful for Sirus. The deadly "die" multibeam can be tanked more often than not once dodge gets into the high 60s.

Thoughts??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info