[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Ive just hitted +1 intelligence skill gems +16 chaos damage over time multiplier on hunter influenced ammu, what should I do now?

Regal it and multi mod? what should i Craft on multimod endurance charges + life?

thanks in advance guys!

That's super lucky, I'd imprint it until you hit a good regal. Either big resistance, big life or something like that. Mega jackpot would be chaos gems ofc.

Bought myself a stygian hunter base for 3ex, now to get lucky with pristine fossils

Thanks mate! I'll do that, but I need to save some currency for that craicic chimeral

Gl with that belt!
So far for my build, map clear speed is extremely good, but bosses are just extremely poor, i feel as if theres some unseen stat on essence drain that makes it so u just do no dps to bosses. I clear t14+ blues and rares instantly. but bosses feels like it takes a very long time. I've also never got passed stage 18 delerium. The bosses that spawn take like 5 whole ass minutes to kill, even with whither totems doing the full debuff. I have the bow craft and as of now my essense drain is lvl 26 with a lvl 2 empower (gonna buy a lvl 4 as soon as i can) and my essense drain tool tip damage over time dps is like 350k , which doesnt account for whitchfire brew despair aura. so likely its more than that.

even if I somehow doubled my dps, i feel as if it's still too low. I cant do juiced up delerium maps with 4 fossils period(im assuming not that many builds can,) which is fine.
The only thing i seem to be missing is a malevelonce watchers eye, and maybe some rare jewels. i already have trancendence of mind and decent damage over time multiplier clusters.

I do feel considerably tank, so i an still do normal delerium mechanics just fine. It's just that boss dps feels very poor. I did come from playing a strength stacking necromancer last league, so that doesn't help that im used to feeling op.
I'm afraid I have made something disgusting in about 50 fossils

I alt spammed my ruined hunter/elder onyx for shits and giggles. I hit god rolls, just not the right ones. Sigh.

Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 24, 2020, 3:32:30 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
markuskanada wrote:

Now im good to go and can 100% not fail if i have all the required crafts on my bench?

This is +1 bow gems, do not craft on it
That said if you get +1, dot multi and a suffix it's a good base to craft, since we don't care about the extra suffix really. If you're alt spamming, that is. Only thing that matters is 2 open prefixes, 1 open suffix

Ok, I dont understand this.

I thought I try to get

1. Alteration until DoT Multi, here i dont care about +1 Gems yet.
2. Make it rare and see if the dot is the only suffix, if not annul it and hope its now the only suffix left. here i still dont care about +1 to gems right?
3. Then crafting bench, craft the following mods:
Can have 3 crafted modifiers
Cannot roll attack mods
4. Ex-Slam for +1 Gems. Because it guaranteed, thats what the guide says.

So earlier when I had this one:

It's not that i didnt realise its Bow-gems, i thought it was still OK to continue with the craft and slam the normal +1 gems and then continue craft.

Or are you telling me now i have to alt spam and regal until I get Dot and Gems without slamming it?

Im new to crafting :P

"
Shuggananas wrote:
I'm afraid I have made something disgusting in about 50 fossils

I alt spammed my ruined hunter/elder onyx for shits and giggles. I hit god rolls, just not the right ones. Sigh.

damn gimme that belt
My bad, I thought you wanted to multi mod this as is.
You already have 1 prefix, so if you slam another you won't have 2 open prefixes.
Hey guys, am i missing something or did they increase aspect of the spider mana reservation?

Cant get all the auras up and running since aspect of the spider takes 35% and not 25%?

Malevolence takes 42%
Discipline takes 29%
Aspect of the spider takes 35%

Thats with an enlighten lv 4 in vertex

Am I missing something? And what auras should I use?

Anyone getting one shot in Delirum past T15 maps ? I 'm fine clearing map without dying but once I get in delirum it's almost one shot .... feels bad
"
Intervation wrote:
Hey guys, am i missing something or did they increase aspect of the spider mana reservation?

Cant get all the auras up and running since aspect of the spider takes 35% and not 25%?

Malevolence takes 42%
Discipline takes 29%

Got aspect of the spider on my amulet and it's 25% reserved not 35 % where did you see that ?
"
Intervation wrote:

Malevolence takes 42%
Discipline takes 29%

You put it on an item with a 40% mana multiplier support gem :)
If I had to guess, increased duration support for your totem
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 24, 2020, 4:52:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info