[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey, I bought a base and started using alterations.
I kind of messed up a few tries as I did not really understand the steps.

One thing, that is confusing me as a crafting noob, is the following part of the guide:

"
11) Use annulment orbs until the only left suffix is "of liquefaction"(chaos multiplier). If you remove the chaos multiplier, go back to 8.

So, I dont care how many prefixes I have at this stage?
So, when I hit the DoT mod and use a regal on it and have the following situation:

- Prefix
- Prefix
- Suffix (DoT Multi)

That is okay? Or is it too many mods in total to continue with the crafting process? Or is it better to have Only Dot and one other stat after the regal?

Another Question..

With alterations, do you care how many other mods you have next to DoT multi? I mean if I only hit DoT Multi exclusively , is that a batter base to continue crafting than with for example another Prefix

So, would you continue with An Annul from here (my current state):

Or what are the reasons ehre to do it again?

Thank you guys

Edit:

So, i used an Annul and have this:

Now im good to go and can 100% not fail if i have all the required crafts on my bench?

Last edited by markuskanada on Mar 24, 2020, 12:43:10 PM
Hi there, hope everyone are fine !

Well I had question about the passives, I had to go to some reducted mana reservation to get enought mana to reserve my aspect of the spider, since I wanted to play with it.

do you have any suggestion to make it worth than it ?

have a nice day <3
"
markuskanada wrote:

Now im good to go and can 100% not fail if i have all the required crafts on my bench?

This is +1 bow gems, do not craft on it
That said if you get +1, dot multi and a suffix it's a good base to craft, since we don't care about the extra suffix really. If you're alt spamming, that is. Only thing that matters is 2 open prefixes, 1 open suffix
"
mitenayo wrote:
Hi there, hope everyone are fine !

Well I had question about the passives, I had to go to some reducted mana reservation to get enought mana to reserve my aspect of the spider, since I wanted to play with it.

do you have any suggestion to make it worth than it ?

have a nice day <3
Just drop discipline.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 24, 2020, 12:55:38 PM
In the guide for crafting the 10 ex bow it says that u will get +1 to socketed gems for sure, but how can i be sure that i dont get the other free mod +x to socketed bow gems?
"
Satyz0r wrote:
In the guide for crafting the 10 ex bow it says that u will get +1 to socketed gems for sure, but how can i be sure that i dont get the other free mod +x to socketed bow gems?

Because they're attack mods
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow
Only one prefix is not an attack affix.
Alt spam is also viable for making end game bow, probably cheaper but less reliable.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 24, 2020, 1:08:50 PM
Got a budget of around 300 C, so I'll try this build out. It looks really good, thanks for the detailed guide.
"
First, start by grabbing a 6l bow. The best is an ilvl 50 shortbow, but a 6l imperial bow will work just fine.

Question about that - how is short bow any better than imperial for us?
"
"
First, start by grabbing a 6l bow. The best is an ilvl 50 shortbow, but a 6l imperial bow will work just fine.

Question about that - how is short bow any better than imperial for us?

Porcupine card, imperial legacy card. Lower ilvl means you are more likely to hit +1 gems
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 24, 2020, 1:29:06 PM
Ive just hitted +1 intelligence skill gems +16 chaos damage over time multiplier on hunter influenced ammu, what should I do now?

Regal it and multi mod? what should i Craft on multimod endurance charges + life?

thanks in advance guys!
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Ive just hitted +1 intelligence skill gems +16 chaos damage over time multiplier on hunter influenced ammu, what should I do now?

Regal it and multi mod? what should i Craft on multimod endurance charges + life?

thanks in advance guys!

That's super lucky, I'd imprint it until you hit a good regal. Either big resistance, big life or something like that. Mega jackpot would be chaos gems ofc.

Bought myself a stygian hunter base for 3ex, now to get lucky with pristine fossils
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 24, 2020, 2:14:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info