[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

This build is really solid. I did Sirus yesterday quite easily on average gear and 5L Ire (-34% chaos res is something I need to fix, but it is still fine).

I'll make some videos later with t16 farm.
My vid from clearing t12 map 5 days ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz5U0phvkj0
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.

Clear is insane, single target is still not optimal. Also kinda low on life, only sitting at 4k. Any ideas for upgrades? Have ~11ex.
"
vTRUTHv wrote:

Clear is insane, single target is still not optimal. Also kinda low on life, only sitting at 4k. Any ideas for upgrades? Have ~11ex.

100 life quiver, aberrant/dense crafted ilv 85 hubris with -9% chaos to nearby enemies + crafted life
Belt isn't super hot either, maybe try getting an elder or hunter one and use pristines for big life + 10% life.
"
BergMichel wrote:
Hi, are these gloves better than the ones from the guide?

PoB tells me they are, but I'm new to DoT builds so not sure if I'm missing something.

These are really really good!
I'd craft multimod + life + non vaal skill damage (or a res), and you're looking at extremely good gloves!
Pretty generic too, but 125% inc damage on gloves is absolutely nuts! About 25% more damage over all compared to a life/resist pair, that's really really good.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
vTRUTHv wrote:

100 life quiver, aberrant/dense crafted ilv 85 hubris with -9% chaos to nearby enemies + crafted life
Belt isn't super hot either, maybe try getting an elder or hunter one and use pristines for big life + 10% life.

Pretty much the above. Helmet is your last large damage boost to get.
Awakened swift affliction is also a pretty big boost, almost 7%.
Also, think on getting a watcher's eye, it's decent, but expensive (about 5% iirc). That said, you are really starting to hit the end of what's possible damage wise. Maybe we don't have the same definition of optimal single target, I really didn't have any issues with gear similar to yours, about 4mil total dps is very respectable. The only difference you'll notice is that the helmet drastically improves damage against chaos resistant mobs.

Overall, you shouldn't expect more than 50% more of the damage output you are currently doing. You'll get about that with better gloves, jewels, supports and helmet, but not more.
Defences wise, you can surely get much more health.

Gl hf! ^^

I'm a noobie, but I am curious what is the purpose of the enlighten in the Vertex with the links Discipline->Malevolence->Flame Dash->Enlighten?

I can understand why you need it if you are running flesh and stone, but I'm not sure what it is doing without the 3 auras.
Last edited by Stalin828 on Mar 24, 2020, 11:15:43 AM
"
vTRUTHv wrote:

I forgot aspect of the spider btw.
Again, discipline is barely useful.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 24, 2020, 11:25:11 AM
Been following this build in standard ... just got into maps and almost went straight to yellows lol ... literally didnt die at all leveling which was a first ... the single target is meh but still pretty good and the clear is some of the best ive seen for a build that can face tank like we can ... all in all solid build ... the fact that the build guide writer is still supporting the page is just a bonus
Just craft it . I dont like gamble so mastercraft flat life or endurance charge everyone ? actually im out of currency right now lol
Reached 5.4K HP and 2.1K ES with out of this world damage...it is crazy now how this build is going. I can clear t16 130 quant maps in 1-2m while (almost) afk =P

Recently added a watcher jewel and this helm
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 24, 2020, 12:39:45 PM
"
MaxEXA wrote:
Reached 5.4K HP and 2K ES with out of this world damage it is crazy now how this build is going. I can clear t16 130 quant maps in 1-2m while (almost) afk =P

Recently added a watcher jewel and this helm

Did you just spam aberrants and hit T1 ES? Jesus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info