[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Africank wrote:
Hello fellas. Thank you so much for the build. I'm having a blast so far !!

Please friends I need some guidance here : I know there is a lot room for improvement but what should be my priority at this point ?

Just starting to understand the mid-end if I may say.

My stuff :

thank you for your time :)

Actually I was thinking about getting the -1 endurance charge on ring & Amu but don't know if it's the priority here. Actually I can steamroll on maps through T14 like a brease, must switch on the brain for T15/16 but still do-able. The bos are another story XD.

If was thinking either focus damages or go for more defenses... Any advices ?

Just refreshing the cry for help :) have a nice day
Guys, there are so many different Brutal Restraint Timeless JewelS with different numbers in 'Denoted service of XXXXX dekhara in the akhara of Deshret'
Do i need the only one with 981 Dekhara or i can take every other number?
"
frezer91 wrote:
Guys, there are so many different Brutal Restraint Timeless JewelS with different numbers in 'Denoted service of XXXXX dekhara in the akhara of Deshret'
Do i need the only one with 981 Dekhara or i can take every other number?

The seed number is not important. Important part is the name (Deshret) so you get the correct Keystone (Wind Dancer).
FYI, the seed number says what the other notables (or even minor nodes, depending on the Timeless jewel type) will have. It's intended design by GGG so you don't know what you get from them (except you know the exact number).
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Mar 24, 2020, 9:26:59 AM
Soulstrike is good, no doubt, but what do you guys think about a hunter quiver with 2 multis, life + x?
Last edited by Bendortiker on Mar 24, 2020, 9:29:29 AM
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

"
olsev_baiden wrote:

Any feedback regarding damage per endurance charge craft as last craft for bow?

uh we don't have room for it?
In fantasy world where we could craft another thing, I guess arcane surge/blood rage on kill or something like that

Aw man, right again, I forgot the craft was changed from multiple crafted mods to +3 and counts itself -.- My bad! Then Redeemer orb is the last option indeed. Alternatively Warlord orb for Cull, Phasing on kill or an additional projectile (easier aiming). To me the cull/phasing option looks more attractive than movement speed/onslaught on kill, guess it's a matter of taste.

I think ideally you'd get cull on your gloves, though for this build it's not the awesome upgrade it is for other builds since we hit relatively rarely. Still a decent min-max (expensive) upgrade since it's effectively a 10% more modifier for bosses.

For phasing vs onslaught, both are quality of life upgrades and not direct damage increases. Onslaught is the better buff since it's 20% cast speed (imo this build feels way better with higher cast speed) and movement speed. Phasing is just passing through enemies, which isn't much of an issue when large packs die so quickly. And you can get phasing via a skill gem or quartz flask while onslaught sources are limited to your bow or a silver flask. Personally I grab the quartz flask for delving and don't use phasing otherwise.

One last thing, looking at the mod pool, Warlord slam has a 13.5% chance for culling strike and 54% to get either culling strike or one of the three phasing mods. So 46% chance you get a potato. A Redeemer slam has a 34% chance to roll one of the onslaught buffs (and even the lowest is pretty much onslaught always being on) and 57% chance to get onslaught or movement speed. Hell even the 4% damage from Auras isn't nothing. So 34-43% chance you get a potato depending on whether you count the Aura mod as a bust or not.
"
BergMichel wrote:
Hi, are these gloves better than the ones from the guide?

PoB tells me they are, but I'm new to DoT builds so not sure if I'm missing something.

PoB is picking up the culling strike mod, which is effectively a 10% more multiplier against bosses. So that's more dps than the 13-16% chaos damage over time multiplier the build guide suggests. Note that the culling strike only procs when a mob is hit by your self-cast essence drain (not the contagion-spread version).

Since you self-casting ED happens relatively rarely, most people would rather have their generic dps boosted. I think you could make an argument either way though, especially since the last 10% health of several newer bosses is way more dangerous than the first 10%.

Between that and the %increases you have I would use your gloves. Craft life and whatever resists you need.
"
sithrebel wrote:
Am i just retarded or is the posted 130ex gear not have enough strength for the lvl 4 empower?

The end-game version grabs "Physique" (+30 strength) on the skill tree.
Which should be the top priority between the dot multiplier BIS bow and lv4 empower regarding dps? I got the bow without dot mult currently
"
Bendortiker wrote:
Soulstrike is good, no doubt, but what do you guys think about a hunter quiver with 2 multis, life + x?

I don't like soul strike at all. Much prefer a life + res quiver, adding dot multi is the cherry on top obviously. Btw double dot multi is mega expensive probably.

For map affixes, I reroll 2 exactly: dodge chance is unlucky, cannot regen
Those 2 are death
"
Marteeh wrote:
Which should be the top priority between the dot multiplier BIS bow and lv4 empower regarding dps? I got the bow without dot mult currently
Bow probably.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 24, 2020, 9:51:50 AM
"

I think ideally you'd get cull on your gloves, though for this build it's not the awesome upgrade it is for other builds since we hit relatively rarely. Still a decent min-max (expensive) upgrade since it's effectively a 10% more modifier for bosses.

For phasing vs onslaught, both are quality of life upgrades and not direct damage increases. Onslaught is the better buff since it's 20% cast speed (imo this build feels way better with higher cast speed) and movement speed. Phasing is just passing through enemies, which isn't much of an issue when large packs die so quickly. And you can get phasing via a skill gem or quartz flask while onslaught sources are limited to your bow or a silver flask. Personally I grab the quartz flask for delving and don't use phasing otherwise.

One last thing, looking at the mod pool, Warlord slam has a 13.5% chance for culling strike and 54% to get either culling strike or one of the three phasing mods. So 46% chance you get a potato. A Redeemer slam has a 34% chance to roll one of the onslaught buffs (and even the lowest is pretty much onslaught always being on) and 57% chance to get onslaught or movement speed. Hell even the 4% damage from Auras isn't nothing. So 34-43% chance you get a potato depending on whether you count the Aura mod as a bust or not.

Right now I have cull via a cluster jewel (vs. cursed mobs). Thanks for the math part, I thought the mods are weighted evenly between each other (only the weight number counts), but didn't consider the different rolls which dillute the result. Redeemer orb it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info