"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
LuckHasFallen wrote:

6L bow + empower 3
+1 gems amulet
Dot multi gloves
Attack dodge boots

Thanks, attack dodge is definitely better than spell dodge? I figured they were weighted around the same. But I suppose given the nature of the game, there's more non-spell oriented attacks that are more frequent than anything.
dbl post
Last edited by LuckHasFallen on Mar 24, 2020, 6:56:51 AM
"
LuckHasFallen wrote:
"
LuckHasFallen wrote:
This is my gear so far, also have a Brutal restraint and the BiS medium+small cluster jewels. Mapping in T16 is great, but obviously the bossing feels like trash. Aiming to get Transcendent mind and unlocking the min endurance charges from Jun. Does anyone have any other suggestions in mind?

You could get rid of Arcane Surge, because of EB your spending ES for Flame Dash, not mana, so it never procs.
"
Shuggananas wrote:

"
olsev_baiden wrote:

Any feedback regarding damage per endurance charge craft as last craft for bow?

uh we don't have room for it?
In fantasy world where we could craft another thing, I guess arcane surge/blood rage on kill or something like that

Aw man, right again, I forgot the craft was changed from multiple crafted mods to +3 and counts itself -.- My bad! Then Redeemer orb is the last option indeed. Alternatively Warlord orb for Cull, Phasing on kill or an additional projectile (easier aiming). To me the cull/phasing option looks more attractive than movement speed/onslaught on kill, guess it's a matter of taste.

Also, going the cluster jewel option instead of Mom/EB gives you more damage, but you can't use Blight that easily anymore. I prefer to stay mobile instead of channelling and have a stronger ED damage. I'll yet have to see if the mana suffices with Empower 4, that's the last +1 level I'm missing atm (not wearing my +1 amu yet).
Hi, are these gloves better than the ones from the guide?

PoB tells me they are, but I'm new to DoT builds so not sure if I'm missing something.
Flameslinger PoB: https://pastebin.com/dqbLZnda

Hello! Thanks for the guide. You can find everything in there it looks pretty amazing. But i have some questions and problems. I know my gear is not good rn. I was trying to make a low life build. But it didnt work for me. I died a lot. Then i change my skill tree and everything with your guide. But im still dying lol I have %60 dodge chance with flask right now. My damage is literally sucks. I know i need a better bow and empower. I'll get them soon im lvling one. But whats your suggestion to me ? I dont have that much currency. What should i focus on ? Damage is bad. My survivability is bad. Im literally stuck on yellow maps. I need help. I dont have those unique jewels btw. Timeless jewel or green nightmare and transcendent mind. I dont know if they are the problem.

This is my pob if you want to check.

https://pastebin.com/Hu7GBwEi

Thanks again.
Last edited by RWJaraxxus on Mar 24, 2020, 7:43:16 AM

Any Advice from here?

I have the hunter gloves already. Need money to craft/multimod.
Which quality gems should I turn in first?

Also bricked 7 20/20 ED's now. Nexy buy is the 21/20 ED gem.

I love not reading map mod and clearing juiced up t16's.

thanks for the guide!
"
Afasia wrote:

Hm, but Players cannot regen Mana and Life?
Does that work for all of you?
"
SEELACHSFILET wrote:
"
Afasia wrote:

Hm, but Players cannot regen Mana and Life?
Does that work for all of you?
If you have EB should be a problem.

ES recharge is not affected by "cannot regenerate mana, life or ES".

If you don't have EB and play with mana, enduring mana flask is your friend.

You just need to be more careful with life and use life flask, but with a safe playstyle you shouldn't die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info