[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Am i just retarded or is the posted 130ex gear not have enough strength for the lvl 4 empower?
"
Noxcydeo wrote:

Can someone tell me how to progress with this bow? It has 2 prefixes and 1 suffix, do I hope to annul 1 prefix - then craft "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" and "Cannot roll attack modifiers" and slam -> get Paragon's

After that Remove crafted modifiers, craft "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" "Dot multiplier" "+2 support gems"

im bit confused if i need to annull at the start? do i need to annul only 1 or 2 times? could someone help, this is the first time im trying to craft on my own, thanks

Why did you not buy a 6L base to start with?
Also you should have started with a basic 6L short bow anyway, no idea why you go for the luxury option first.
Also in the guide, might as well give an alternate method for the bow, alt spam is possible, it's hard but it's how I prefer doig mine (use regal if you hit +1 or dot multi, if you hit both you're 50/50 to hit a suffix which is fine). You're not guaranteed to hit T1 multi but T2 is fine if the costs are much lower imo.

Also re minimum endurance charge: they're nice but far from mandatory. I chain T16s and sirus 8 without any of them.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 24, 2020, 5:03:09 AM
My Cane is only a 5-link, but I do have a cheap 6-link chest. I'm still going to get more damage by running ED in my 5-link Cane right?

I'm also unsure of the optimum 5-link ED configuration. I haven't acquired an empower support yet, so do I just run the others from your 6-link setup, or do I put Decay Support in there over one of the other support gems?

Sorry for the noob questions.
It doesn't matter where you place ED. The bonuses Cane provides are global.
There's the only 5L ED setup: ED, Efficacy, Controlled Destruction, Void Manipulation, Swift Affliction.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Noxcydeo wrote:

Can someone tell me how to progress with this bow? It has 2 prefixes and 1 suffix, do I hope to annul 1 prefix - then craft "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" and "Cannot roll attack modifiers" and slam -> get Paragon's

After that Remove crafted modifiers, craft "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" "Dot multiplier" "+2 support gems"

im bit confused if i need to annull at the start? do i need to annul only 1 or 2 times? could someone help, this is the first time im trying to craft on my own, thanks

Why did you not buy a 6L base to start with?
Also you should have started with a basic 6L short bow anyway, no idea why you go for the luxury option first.
Also in the guide, might as well give an alternate method for the bow, alt spam is possible, it's hard but it's how I prefer doig mine (use regal if you hit +1 or dot multi, if you hit both you're 50/50 to hit a suffix which is fine). You're not guaranteed to hit T1 multi but T2 is fine if the costs are much lower imo.

Also re minimum endurance charge: they're nice but far from mandatory. I chain T16s and sirus 8 without any of them.

I didnt buy a 6L base because 6l bases wtih 82 or higher ilvl start from 4 ex, not to mention its even more expensive with right colours and it'd cost way too many chromes to just colour it while its 6 socketed anyway, gonna use jeweller's technique, and i think thats expensive already. another reason is i had save up around 8 ex and im clearing up to tier 13/14s with my 5l cane pretty safely right now, so i figured i could skip the mid-budget option and go for the luxury immediately, i played this build last league and im familiar with most of the mechanics, how to play against bosses etc and i wasnt having any problem with deliriums etc so i thought it'd be better if i just went for bis bow instead of wasting currency on a short bow upgrade

also tried crafting again and hit t1 dot multi as only affix, then regaled a prefix, got a lucky annul on it, current state of the bow is:

now need to save up 2 ex to finish up the crafts, then i'll proceed on linking and colouring it. also another reason i didnt buy a 6l bis bow directly is this is my first time crafting something so iwanted to craft it from scratch to have a sense of achievement, idk maybe that sounds silly but oh well
Last edited by Noxcydeo on Mar 24, 2020, 6:19:24 AM
"
Noxcydeo wrote:

now need to save up 2 ex to finish up the crafts, then i'll proceed on linking and colouring it. also another reason i didnt buy a 6l bis bow directly is this is my first time crafting something so iwanted to craft it from scratch to have a sense of achievement, idk maybe that sounds silly but oh well

If you want to craft it yourself, you usually start with the coloring and linking (as described in the guide). From what you wrote it reads like you want to continue with the "can have multiple crafted mods". Don't do that. Right now you can still color and link with increased quality craft.
The next step would be -> remove crafted mods via crafting bench, craft quality for over 40% quality, do jeweller bench craft method to get your desired offcolors, spam fusings for 6L. Then remove crafted mod again via crafting bench and continue the crafting process with multiple crafting mods etc.

Any feedback regarding damage per endurance charge craft as last craft for bow?
If I dont have money on amulet with damage multi and all chaos gems then whats best to buy? WIth only damage multi or only with all chaos gems? And on ED worh all chaos gems and all inteligence gems? Its the same?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Looks like 6L bases went up a bit, used to be 2.5ex, guess split beast crafting went up
"
BzyxXx wrote:
If I dont have money on amulet with damage multi and all chaos gems then whats best to buy? WIth only damage multi or only with all chaos gems? And on ED worh all chaos gems and all inteligence gems? Its the same?
Int gems > chaos gems > dot multi

Int gems is probably cheaper, but it boosts everything plus flame dash and malevolence
"
olsev_baiden wrote:

uh we don't have room for it?
In fantasy world where we could craft another thing, I guess arcane surge/blood rage on kill or something like that
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 24, 2020, 6:39:04 AM
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
"
Noxcydeo wrote:

If you want to craft it yourself, you usually start with the coloring and linking (as described in the guide). From what you wrote it reads like you want to continue with the "can have multiple crafted mods". Don't do that. Right now you can still color and link with increased quality craft.
The next step would be -> remove crafted mods via crafting bench, craft quality for over 40% quality, do jeweller bench craft method to get your desired offcolors, spam fusings for 6L. Then remove crafted mod again via crafting bench and continue the crafting process with multiple crafting mods etc.

that makes alot of sense, thank you for that idea. so now I'll remove crafted mods > craft increased quality and get the right colour / sockets, link it, then remove crafted mods again > craft multiple crafted mods > craft +2 gems and dot multi. i just need some recipes from delve as i havent delved at all this league, thanks for that again
"
LuckHasFallen wrote:
This is my gear so far, also have a Brutal restraint and the BiS medium+small cluster jewels. Mapping in T16 is great, but obviously the bossing feels like trash. Aiming to get Transcendent mind and unlocking the min endurance charges from Jun. Does anyone have any other suggestions in mind?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info