[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

13) Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix.
[/spoiler]

I have question to this point. I will for sure get +1 to level of socketed gems by 1ex?
You should, assuming:
- bow is at least lvl 50
- has no influence adding extra mods
- has no suffix left open
- has cannot roll attack mods crafted on it

But it can be also +## to Level of Socketed Bow Gems?
"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:
But it can be also +## to Level of Socketed Bow Gems?
That one counts as an attack mod. https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow
"
Noxcydeo wrote:

Can someone tell me how to progress with this bow? It has 2 prefixes and 1 suffix, do I hope to annul 1 prefix - then craft "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" and "Cannot roll attack modifiers" and slam -> get Paragon's

After that Remove crafted modifiers, craft "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" "Dot multiplier" "+2 support gems"

im bit confused if i need to annull at the start? do i need to annul only 1 or 2 times? could someone help, this is the first time im trying to craft on my own, thanks

Quoting myself, after some research I think item needs to have no prefixes on it for me to start crafting on this? because Paragons, crafted dot multi and crafted +2 support gems are all prefixes?
Hey,

do i want dodge spell or dodge attack on boots?

And i'm working on this 2 item but i'm not sure how to end them since i'm new to craft :

For glove i go imprint and spam regal? what do i want on them?
For amu i go multimod and life + endu charge?

Or is it a better way to craft them?

ty

Just crafted this beauty, thank god for slam luck!
Hello fellas. Thank you so much for the build. I'm having a blast so far !!

Please friends I need some guidance here : I know there is a lot room for improvement but what should be my priority at this point ?

Just starting to understand the mid-end if I may say.

My stuff :

thank you for your time :)

Actually I was thinking about getting the -1 endurance charge on ring & Amu but don't know if it's the priority here. Actually I can steamroll on maps through T14 like a brease, must switch on the brain for T15/16 but still do-able. The bos are another story XD.

If was thinking either focus damages or go for more defenses... Any advices ?

Last edited by Africank on Mar 24, 2020, 8:59:36 AM
I dont have enough ex to craft +1 amulet with chaos multi, but i got this amulet. Can i use this amulet in late game ?

Is Despair aura as 3rd aura ( beside Discipline and Malevolence ) worth it anyone ?
// Sorry for my bad english.
Last edited by loveisblue211401 on Mar 23, 2020, 10:21:12 PM
You better choice an Rare Elder Amulet! its no problem if u have no currency for +1 chaos gems BUT what you can do with low currency is chaos crit multi and : "-1 minimum Endurance Charge" for "-3 minimum Minimum Endurance charges" (On Amulett and bith Rings)
Last edited by xWislerx on Mar 23, 2020, 10:56:04 PM
I totally forgot about minimum endurance charge on rare amulet . lol my bad !
Thank you xWislerx :p
Does this build do all 20 waves of simulacrum?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info