[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi, Thanks for the awesome guide. I have a problem in your lvl 31-60 section. in this section we get our contagion setup. but at the end you write:
At this point, you should have 3 damaging setups:
- Bane, that has great aoe clear and applies despair.
- Blight, that you only use on tougher targets and gives infusion and wither.
- Essence drain that deals good additionnal damage for singletarget situations.

schould i go on with the Bane or the Contagion Setup? Sry if it is a dump question. im relative new to PoE.
"
Ray882019 wrote:
Hi, Thanks for the awesome guide. I have a problem in your lvl 31-60 section. in this section we get our contagion setup. but at the end you write:
At this point, you should have 3 damaging setups:
- Bane, that has great aoe clear and applies despair.
- Blight, that you only use on tougher targets and gives infusion and wither.
- Essence drain that deals good additionnal damage for singletarget situations.

schould i go on with the Bane or the Contagion Setup? Sry if it is a dump question. im relative new to PoE.

Bane is useless for levelling, just self cast despair on bosses
"
LuckHasFallen wrote:
This is my gear so far, also have a Brutal restraint and the BiS medium+small cluster jewels. Mapping in T16 is great, but obviously the bossing feels like trash. Aiming to get Transcendent mind and unlocking the min endurance charges from Jun. Does anyone have any other suggestions in mind?

Repost in hopes that I can get some advice.
Do we want as many or as few passive skills as possible in our Medium Cluster Jewel?
"
I don't use cwdt, running with wither totems/dmg blight/self casting despair.
Wither really feels great, gives so much more dmg. And cwdt is not that mandatory, I cleared sim20 deathless without it.
As for ES - i have 1450 es/4200 life, but I still use MoM. You should simply try to keep the ratio 3:1.

You don't need to self-cast despair, just get a witchfire brew and it applies the curse in an aoe like blasphemy. Plus witchfire brew gives such a nice dps boost.
Last edited by Ansem3 on Mar 23, 2020, 1:39:40 PM
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
What are your thoughts on malevolence reduced mana on ammy? So we can run zealotry. Guessing we would take out increased duration or multiple totems support?

I just picked up this ammy, besides life what is the next prefix I should multimod? I would just have to sacrifice an endurance charge..

Jade Amulet
--------
+30 to Dexterity (implicit)
--------
21% increased Spell Damage
+12% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
Malevolence has 22% reduced Mana Reservation

With enlighten level (3 + 1 in vertex) 4 it allows enough mana left for us to reserve 'Aspect of the Spider' and have 1% mana left.
First try at sirus ever. Killed him deathless!! Great build. Did use large and medium cluster modifications and gave up the green nightmare
Hi! Do we switch pantheon for bosses like sirus?
I know I have very basic gear but I was thinking about what to upgrade next. I'm thinking the bow + empower 3 so I can farm for the other items easier.

I have around 470c now, any suggestions?
"
Ansem3 wrote:
"
I don't use cwdt, running with wither totems/dmg blight/self casting despair.
Wither really feels great, gives so much more dmg. And cwdt is not that mandatory, I cleared sim20 deathless without it.
As for ES - i have 1450 es/4200 life, but I still use MoM. You should simply try to keep the ratio 3:1.

You don't need to self-cast despair, just get a witchfire brew and it applies the curse in an aoe like blasphemy. Plus witchfire brew gives such a nice dps boost.

Witchfire requires level 48 also isn't free and in a league start you're not gonna get that while levelling

Re:using zealotry. 50% reservation for 15% more damage is a ton, might as well play skitterbots.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 23, 2020, 2:29:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info