[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Hi! Do we switch pantheon for bosses like sirus?

I didn't. I just switched no witness cluster jewel for a cannot have corrupted blood jewel.
Can somebody take a quick look at my toon and tell me what upgrade should I do next in my build? I just finished Simulacrum 20/20 waves but I died 3 times, also Sirus takes soooo long to kill. Thanks
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for you build dude!

I was originally looking at some other build but found it too squishy and was dying like hell.

I had to respec my tree and I'm kinda on budget but can still facetank things that oneshoted me on the other build.

I would appreciate if you would tell me what can I do for now in order to get a little bit more dps since killing map bosses takes a lot of time.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Craft a stigian without % life (basically, buy a few 3mod stigians with t1 life, the suffix you want and annul). Craft multimod, a suffix and a prefix, and hunter slam. Pray you get life, but it's pretty likely.

TL/DR: craft a normal stigian without %life, hunter slam %life. Pretty damn straightforward.

Tyvm, last question, can i use fossils (pristine and aberrant ) on a hunter inf stygian for %life #life and chaos dmg ?
Anyone able to help me understand why I cant get to 70% dodge? What am I missing

https://pastebin.com/dAJfZgSB

I have hyrris ire on (check items section) and 6% on boots (I know this can be 12 but when I compare to the build guide im still missing 10% dodge somewhere
"
catalyst019 wrote:
when I compare to the build guide im still missing 10% dodge somewhere
no quartz flask, there's your missing 10%
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
catalyst019 wrote:
when I compare to the build guide im still missing 10% dodge somewhere
no quartz flask, there's your missing 10%

Yep. Reminder that this is answered in the Frequently asked questions section.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

13) Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix.
[/spoiler]

I have question to this point. I will for sure get +1 to level of socketed gems by 1ex?
"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

13) Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix.
[/spoiler]

I have question to this point. I will for sure get +1 to level of socketed gems by 1ex?
You should, assuming:
- bow is at least lvl 50
- has no influence adding extra mods
- has no suffix left open
- has cannot roll attack mods crafted on it

Can someone tell me how to progress with this bow? It has 2 prefixes and 1 suffix, do I hope to annul 1 prefix - then craft "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" and "Cannot roll attack modifiers" and slam -> get Paragon's

After that Remove crafted modifiers, craft "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" "Dot multiplier" "+2 support gems"

im bit confused if i need to annull at the start? do i need to annul only 1 or 2 times? could someone help, this is the first time im trying to craft on my own, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info