[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Could someone explain how the whole ES -> mana thing works and 30% MoM, when our life pool is so low to begin with? I had to drop ES to mana, as I felt I was dropping way too fast with just life and the 30% MoM.

Am I doing something wrong there? Character is Mormodra (also here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/Lf1cmNUt, any pointers on what to upgrade next would be great, I have like 1ex budget right now).
Hey guys,

Mostly been lurking in the thread and looking at what other people do. Can someone help me with some suggestions on what to do next with my character?

Currently, have around 2ex and 500c, what should I upgrade next?

I have another cane that I'm trying to 6L right now and meanwhile I'm playing all the Jun missions so I can get the crafts needed for the ED bow. Is that the way to go or should I just look for a crafting service? I feel that before I have all the crafting modifiers there's no point in swapping to a bow setup - am I correct? (I'm also leveling Empower in the offhand, it's almost L3)

Also, how should I prioritize the unique jewels? Obviously won't be getting the Watcher's Eye anytime soon. I got the 2 cluster jewels already.
I'm wondering what order should I get the Brutal Restraint/Green Nightmare/Transcendent Mind.

If you have any other suggestions on what to upgrade next/instead that'll be more than welcome.

Last edited by tehchrz on Mar 23, 2020, 10:30:27 AM
Hello there

Trying this build for the 1st time. I'm kinda slow player so no bow yet ^^.
Got some pretty things like amu for 1ex, now doing yellow map easy, red need to wait.
"
tehchrz wrote:
Hey guys,

Mostly been lurking in the thread and looking at what other people do. Can someone help me with some suggestions on what to do next with my character?

Currently, have around 2ex and 500c, what should I upgrade next?

I have another cane that I'm trying to 6L right now and meanwhile I'm playing all the Jun missions so I can get the crafts needed for the ED bow. Is that the way to go or should I just look for a crafting service? I feel that before I have all the crafting modifiers there's no point in swapping to a bow setup - am I correct? (I'm also leveling Empower in the offhand, it's almost L3)

Also, how should I prioritize the unique jewels? Obviously won't be getting the Watcher's Eye anytime soon. I got the 2 cluster jewels already.
I'm wondering what order should I get the Brutal Restraint/Green Nightmare/Transcendent Mind.

If you have any other suggestions on what to upgrade next/instead that'll be more than welcome.

Don't try to 6l the cane yourself, it's not worth it. If you wanna 6l something, 6l something good and sell it.

First thing, buy a 21/20 ED. its very cheap and a huge damage upgrade. Then buy a 6l staff and a decent empower and get your ED 6 link for map clearing. Good ED bow is a big upgrade but way more expensive, you have a cheap huge upgrade in front of you comparatively. Also you can just use a craft service, you dont have to grind out jun missions or delve recipes to color the bow.

I would say you can put the unique jewels off of your mind for now. They are quite expensive this league. There are a lot of better upgrades currency wise

Also get a good witchfire brew. Should have a 100% uptime with ED, so lot of free damage for cheap (less than 30c for a perfect one)
Last edited by emokantu on Mar 23, 2020, 11:23:04 AM
Hello guys.
Can you advice me what items should I upgrade?
I think boss dmg is pretty poor.

I got 4.1k HP and 1.9k ES.
Blight encounters are impossible to win...
Hey, i currently have 5L hyrri and its 3 blue and 2 green. Which support gems should i use for vaal blight
should i try to find minumum endurance charge rings and amulet my current ones are great for life and resist is minimum endurance so important ?
and should i buy unique jewels they are so expensive im currently trying to buy a good bow
Last edited by BorayNas on Mar 23, 2020, 11:57:30 AM
Guide should really contain in big, bold, red text: DO NOT 6L YOUR ITEMS YOURSELF

The only 6L you need is the bow, starter bow is short bow, with porcupine card, for 50c.
Second bow should be a marraketh or equivalent, and for this you can buy a base for like 2-3 ex.
6 linking costs like 5-6 ex depending on price of ex and fuses, it's just nonsense

edit: made it easier too :
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/mkdDBVJU6
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 23, 2020, 12:46:40 PM
What are your thoughts on malevolence reduced mana on ammy? So we can run zealotry. Guessing we would take out increased duration or multiple totems support?

I just picked up this ammy, besides life what is the next prefix I should multimod? I would just have to sacrifice an endurance charge..

Jade Amulet
--------
+30 to Dexterity (implicit)
--------
21% increased Spell Damage
+12% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
Malevolence has 22% reduced Mana Reservation

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Guide should really contain in big, bold, red text: DO NOT 6L YOUR ITEMS YOURSELF

I would add to it: AND WHEN YOU BUY CHEAP 6L WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS

There's a ton of them every season selling 4+2 links and such for the price of 6.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info