[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

How can I upgrade my character further? I'm only at 150k ED dps. I'm working on 21/20 -ing my ED right now. Thanks in advance!
"
inferNOH wrote:
what are other players opinion of Aspect of the spider vs flesh and stone. I justed switched to aspect, but feel more squishy (I am still missing brutal restraint and wind dancer). Running T14+ on AW4.

Damage is okish, I am going for Transcendent mind after i got brutal restraint. After that, maybe 6l hyrris (for blight) or empower 4..
Im using spider for bosses (Sirus, elder , shaper ect ). And for map and map bosses I just run F&S since I felt more squishy without it and my dmg is more than fine for T16 maps.
"
xJonBB wrote:

How can I upgrade my character further? I'm only at 150k ED dps. I'm working on 21/20 -ing my ED right now. Thanks in advance!

buy a lvl 21/0 ed gem. Get life on your rings and craft life on your gloves or get new ones. get a nice stygian vise instead of the es belt.

dmg upgrades: amulet with +1 to chaos skills and a crafted bow which costs around 4-5ex.
quality your flasks. if u have the money then use 1-4 divines on your chest.

tldr: get more life and gear, dmg upgrades are costly but lvl21ed is only like 50c.
IGN: TheShiiieeeld
Oh in fact yes MoM + Battery work I just didn't see that's only 30% of damages taken to mana before life.
So is it really worth to have that much ES?
Feel like I was more tanky without them, just drop Discipline for mana, the mana regen itself is good.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Not sure if that's a joke or not.
But huh, yeah, getting a +4 chest is pretty good... Obviously...
That said you'll still have more damage with a bow in the end. This is in extremely limited supply, so I can't make a guide around it as a "budget option". Shadowstitch itself is kinda meh, basically a tabula. Not really my cup of tea. But it's true that it grants a buttload of damage. You'd be much much better of using wands rather than cane tho, but you do you.

See this is the point I really would like you to explain to me. I mean cane does not only give 2 levels to the gems socketed in cane it also adds 2 levels to the setup in the chest so why would using wands be better than the two 6l that I use? Not joking, maybe I'm just to blind to see the point.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

With this I cleared Wave20 of simulacrum, deathless killed A5 Sirus.
Very unlucky with any expensive drops this league, everything is grinded out from low value drops.

I guess my next upgrades are now kinda expensive:
+1 chaos / chaos dmg multi amulet - 4ex
21/20 ED - 2ex
Empower level4 - 7ex
Brutal restraint - 2ex
The green nightmare - 1.5ex
Awkened cont. destr - 5ex
Awkened void manup. - 2ex
Awkened swift afl - 3ex
6 link Hyri - 6ex
watcher's eye - 20ex

So ya, still a lot of exalts (~53ex) to farm :D
Then also there are other parts, like gloves, rings, belt, etc.

These are my cluster jewels:

Last edited by gageris on Mar 23, 2020, 5:35:27 AM
"
zz2manuz3 wrote:
Oh in fact yes MoM + Battery work I just didn't see that's only 30% of damages taken to mana before life.
So is it really worth to have that much ES?
Feel like I was more tanky without them, just drop Discipline for mana, the mana regen itself is good.

Your ideal Life:ES proportion should be 7:3. For example 4900 life pool should be protected with 2100 ES pool, 4200 Life = 1800 ES. It's less effective when you go out of this proportion.

Why do we prefer ES over mana (why do we convert our mana to ES with Discipline)?

We gain almost the same amount of ES as reserved mana using Discipline, but the
regen rate is different. Our regen rates don't matter while we are mapping, since we are either full HP/ES (thanks to Patient Reaper/ED regen) or dead. But in the boss fights we have these numbers of ES recharge rate:
10%/sec after 1 second delay with Soul Strike
15%/sec after 2 second delay with Hunter quiver.
Mana regen stays at ~20 mana/sec, which is just 2%/sec but without any delays.
It's up to you to decide what's more comfortable, but I would definetely stick to Discipline :)

English is not my native language, so I hope it's possible to understand what I meant.
"
gageris wrote:

Very unlucky with any expensive drops this league, everything is grinded out from low value drops.

21/20 ED - 2ex
Empower level4 - 7ex
Brutal restraint - 2ex
Awkened swift afl - 3ex
6 link Hyri - 6ex
watcher's eye - 20ex

Actually, your bow should be your next upgrade. ED scales so much with levels and your bow is missing 2 levels from support gems.
"
Bendortiker wrote:
"
gageris wrote:

21/20 ED - 2ex
Empower level4 - 7ex
Brutal restraint - 2ex
Awkened swift afl - 3ex
6 link Hyri - 6ex
watcher's eye - 20ex

Actually, your bow should be your next upgrade. ED scales so much with levels and your bow is missing 2 levels from support gems.

I have plans in the future to try to use annul on it, try to get rid of bad mods. But it's kinda optimistic I guess

New one ready to use, is around 8ex as I see.
Last edited by gageris on Mar 23, 2020, 5:40:34 AM
Yeah each level of ED is flat out 15% MORE dmg so it's overall most efficient to go for ED levels when trying to scale damage, get Brutal restraint if you wanna scale survival, it's actually crazy good.

I guess if you're Bill Gates eventually you'd want +1 socketed/ +2 support hyri and +5 to chaos staff, but yeah that is beyond expensive.
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 23, 2020, 5:45:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info