[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hmmm well that's up to you, try it and see how it feels
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 22, 2020, 5:12:51 PM

What can I upgrade next?
@Kuriisu

I found the same set up but 5 points to get herbalism seems meh.
Do you think it's worth? Discipline and training may be better? Or just going back to jewel?

Small cluster for 3 points seems bad unless very good one, do you think something like this can be worth?

Can someone please explain to me why do you have to Multimod+ cannot roll attack mods? Cant we just craft cannot roll attack mods?
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Geicolax wrote:
sry but i dont know why you all are doing so gr8 with this build. i spend 25 ex. and bought all the gg gear (bow armour helmet and so on excepc the jewel) all my resis are @75% or higher and i have 18k evasion even 40k with flasks 4,5k life 1,9k es 300 unreserved mana. I used the skill tree thats showen in the video. i tryed a t13 map clearspeed was slow and i didnt even dealed damage to the boss at all. ofc i used a map that has mod on it that arent bad for this build but still not even close to what i expected...
well i need someone to help me with this build or explain to me why mine sucks so hard. pls msg me

How tf did you get 25ex with one char in the league and can't even play ED/contagion properly? That's impressive

to be honest a frind donated/lend them to me. i have to pay back ofc. and it looks like iam doing anything wrong but dont really know what.
Enjoying the build so far, just began the mapping process. Which maps are your favorite for this build? Being able to run anything and having some maps feel super poggers are two different things, so just wondering.

Also, the vertex is no longer super cheap (well, its not super expensive, but its worth at least an ex right now so not exactly a starter item either).
As a result, I picked up a heretic's veil, which I feel is sort of like a budget version of what you recommended. Do you think it is worth it to swap to a blasphemy setup to take advantage of this for now? Or am I better off running your recommendations? I was thinking Despair or Temp chains would be decent swaps.
"
Geicolax wrote:
sry but i dont know why you all are doing so gr8 with this build. i spend 25 ex. and bought all the gg gear (bow armour helmet and so on excepc the jewel) all my resis are @75% or higher and i have 18k evasion even 40k with flasks 4,5k life 1,9k es 300 unreserved mana. I used the skill tree thats showen in the video. i tryed a t13 map clearspeed was slow and i didnt even dealed damage to the boss at all. ofc i used a map that has mod on it that arent bad for this build but still not even close to what i expected...
well i need someone to help me with this build or explain to me why mine sucks so hard. pls msg me

You spent 25 ex and didnt get 21/20 ED and lvl 4 empower? Gem levels are the most important thing you can do for dmg. Ive probably spent 20-35 on gear and im crushing T16 like nothing.
"
ozten wrote:
"
Geicolax wrote:

You spent 25 ex and didnt get 21/20 ED and lvl 4 empower? Gem levels are the most important thing you can do for dmg. Ive probably spent 20-35 on gear and im crushing T16 like nothing.

well dmg isnt the main problem. its more like i die alot. dno what to do about that.
Any Advice on my char? im really so poor, having bad luck on drops
"
Geicolax wrote:
"
ozten wrote:
"
Geicolax wrote:

well dmg isnt the main problem. its more like i die alot. dno what to do about that.
Get a brutal restraint. Fix the patheon if you havent. Go with flesh and Stone Vs spider for more defence. Also get a quarts flask. You are missing 10% dodge.
Last edited by ozten on Mar 22, 2020, 6:51:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info