[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

@OP:
Is there a reason why you don't mention Shadowstitch? I just ask because for me it works best when I combine a cane with a stich.
Spoiler
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Hi!

There's something I don't get: why Mind Over Matter and Eldritch Battery don't work together for me? When I got them, mana and life are taken before ES so I dropped those two nodes. Is there something I didn't understand or is there some kind of nerf?

I ripped my amulet :D

I annuled the Chaos multi..
Should I try to alt or alch and chaos spam it? Or should I restart a fresh one?

Ty <3
Last edited by zz2manuz3 on Mar 22, 2020, 7:27:19 PM
@Darkxellmc
Can u give me a short crafting tutorial for the stygian with %life?.
"
zz2manuz3 wrote:
Hi!

There's something I don't get: why Mind Over Matter and Eldritch Battery don't work together for me? When I got them, mana and life are taken before ES so I dropped those two nodes. Is there something I didn't understand or is there some kind of nerf?

I ripped my amulet :D

I annuled the Chaos multi..
Should I try to alt or alch and chaos spam it? Or should I restart a fresh one?

Ty <3

i have the same Problem right now. do i need a specific amount of unreserved mana?
"
balboo wrote:
@Kuriisu

I found the same set up but 5 points to get herbalism seems meh.
Do you think it's worth? Discipline and training may be better? Or just going back to jewel?

Small cluster for 3 points seems bad unless very good one, do you think something like this can be worth?

Other option is taking 2 jewels for 4 points + 1 point into evasion and life for a total of 18% health + 5% more dmg vs 20% life, that's about the only alternative - that's what i did right now

that small jewel is 8% health and 24% dmg for 3 points, normal rare jewel is 7% life and about 20% dmg for 1 point so nah don't really think small clusters are ever really worth it, unless you're using it to get something like no witness, but for pure dmg/health nah don't think it's ever worth it
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 22, 2020, 8:36:52 PM
what are other players opinion of Aspect of the spider vs flesh and stone. I justed switched to aspect, but feel more squishy (I am still missing brutal restraint and wind dancer). Running T14+ on AW4.

Damage is okish, I am going for Transcendent mind after i got brutal restraint. After that, maybe 6l hyrris (for blight) or empower 4..
"
Can someone please explain to me why do you have to Multimod+ cannot roll attack mods? Cant we just craft cannot roll attack mods?

multimod blocks the last suffix and is necessary.

"
666lol666 wrote:
@OP:
Is there a reason why you don't mention Shadowstitch? I just ask because for me it works best when I combine a cane with a stich.
Spoiler

Not sure if that's a joke or not.
But huh, yeah, getting a +4 chest is pretty good... Obviously...
That said you'll still have more damage with a bow in the end. This is in extremely limited supply, so I can't make a guide around it as a "budget option". Shadowstitch itself is kinda meh, basically a tabula. Not really my cup of tea. But it's true that it grants a buttload of damage. You'd be much much better of using wands rather than cane tho, but you do you.

"
danit0x wrote:
@Darkxellmc
Can u give me a short crafting tutorial for the stygian with %life?.

Craft a stigian without % life (basically, buy a few 3mod stigians with t1 life, the suffix you want and annul). Craft multimod, a suffix and a prefix, and hunter slam. Pray you get life, but it's pretty likely.

TL/DR: craft a normal stigian without %life, hunter slam %life. Pretty damn straightforward.

"
Geicolax wrote:
"
zz2manuz3 wrote:
Hi!

Ty <3

i have the same Problem right now. do i need a specific amount of unreserved mana?

It absolutely does work. If your ES isn't dropping, it's because ghost shrouds are healing it instantly. They also do proc on lethal hits, btw.
EB+MoM does work, reallocate it XD
Also chaos damage will be taken from the 10 mana left and not es, essentially bypassing your ES like in any hybrid build.

"
inferNOH wrote:

Damage is okish, I am going for Transcendent mind after i got brutal restraint. After that, maybe 6l hyrris (for blight) or empower 4..

I really wouldn't stress 6l blight, it doesn't make much of a difference.
Imo focus on ED. 21/20, E4, BiS Bow... Generic stuff that affects ED.
Btw, you have a passive tree pathing mistake near method of madness and are wasting one point.

Gl hf ^^
Hi, thanks you for the guide! You give me a really good explanation about ED build.
So, I have some questions for you :)
Firstly, this is my gear:

First of all, I think I need to change gloves and craft a belt. But I don’t quite understand how I can max res without my gloves... I have some space only on a belt.
In addition, craft res on rings will also have to be removed for multicraft with dmg and charges.
Secondly, do I need to change the bow or is it ok?
And the last, should i buy 21/20 ed and 4 emp before upgrading gloves, rings and head?
Any possibility I could get some input on upgrade order. In terms of

Weapon
Body
ED 21
Empower 4
Jewel X
Jewel Y
Boots
Etc.

Any advice is appreciated.
@Darkxellmc
Could you take a peak at my character and give me some suggestions? Or were the things I mentioned in my last post pretty spot on for myself?
Last edited by LuckHasFallen on Mar 23, 2020, 12:44:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info