[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Y2C wrote:
why pain attunement are we low life?

We don't take that keystone. Check the ■ Questions and answers ■ section in the guide for details.
"
Y2C wrote:
why pain attunement are we low life?

These things have been answered many times before. Please check the FAQ segment under the main guide post.
Hello Darkxellmc, im first time playing this game and decided to follow you guide, and so far im loving it. Im about level 50 now, and i have one question. Could You please explain why take "Eldritch Battery" and "Wicked Ward" so early? Won't that make me more squishy without all the gear? I have little to no currency. Also, should i take Vaal Blight? Cheers!
Last edited by Yolein on Mar 15, 2020, 3:17:12 AM
good job fleshing the guide out some more and updating to 3.10! using this as my league starter once again :P so far into the league my damage is decent, but my survivability is greatly lacking, nothing some map grinding wont fix :P
"
Frascione wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
how come we need eldritch battery with MoM

U r reserving most of your mana for auras so U use Eldritch Battery so cast your skills, and since Eldritch makes your ES protect your mana, u can use MoM since all dmg u take goes for life

I im lvl 75 and just took MoM. Ive been in a few spots where I get hit a lot then I dont have mana to cast anything. I dont have the rare items except cane of unravelling from the leveling section. But I dont see anything that would solve this.
what do we use for 6th gem until we can afford empower?
"
Yolein wrote:
Hello Darkxellmc, im first time playing this game and decided to follow you guide, and so far im loving it. Im about level 50 now, and i have one question. Could You please explain why take "Eldritch Battery" and "Wicked Ward" so early? Won't that make me more squishy without all the gear? I have little to no currency. Also, should i take Vaal Blight? Cheers!

Yes you should use vaal blight, it's a good additional damage layer.
I took MoM late and EB early because I felt like I didn't need the tankyness early on, even in metamorph.

That said, delirium is incredibly rippy. I think the intent is that you only do the beginning, and as your gear improves, you do more and more of the maps, up to the point where you clear full delirium maps. If you're consistently dying to deliriums, maybe try to cancel them before you get too overwhelmed.

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
"
Frascione wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
how come we need eldritch battery with MoM

U r reserving most of your mana for auras so U use Eldritch Battery so cast your skills, and since Eldritch makes your ES protect your mana, u can use MoM since all dmg u take goes for life

I im lvl 75 and just took MoM. Ive been in a few spots where I get hit a lot then I dont have mana to cast anything. I dont have the rare items except cane of unravelling from the leveling section. But I dont see anything that would solve this.
what do we use for 6th gem until we can afford empower?

I usually recommend decay, but energy leech is fine too actually.

"
JackalOG wrote:
good job fleshing the guide out some more and updating to 3.10! using this as my league starter once again :P so far into the league my damage is decent, but my survivability is greatly lacking, nothing some map grinding wont fix :P

If it's from delirium, don't go too deep. Otherwise, can't say much... This league's very rippy. You're not alone...
Ty for the Guide! I enjoy this build :-)
Uff, Vertex is expensive at the start of the league :) Loving Delirium so far btw.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
First time playing ED and just started mapping - interesting build!

I got lucky and dropped 2 exalted orbs. What should I spend them on and what to upgrade first to progress smoothly into yellow and then red maps?

My gear so far is terrible (going to buy jewellers touch and make weapon 5-link)so I'd appreciate any advice :)

Spoiler
I might be wrong here but is your spreading rot not activated? every socket possible only have 30 int around

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info