[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

im lacking strength for cane, what do
"
I might be wrong here but is your spreading rot not activated? every socket possible only have 30 int around

Threshold jewels don't require the attributes in radius to be allocated.

"
Yolein wrote:
im lacking strength for cane, what do

- Use an amber amulet
- Annoint Beef
- Allocate any +30 strength notable
-back to it!
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 15, 2020, 9:32:14 AM
0 Brutal restraint Jewels for sell, thats sad... ehh
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
I updated all trees to show up as 3.10.0...
There's no changes, it's just that I never updated trees from 3.7 that were unchanged, since they are unchanged.

That said the endgame setup did have a very slight modification, the arcane expense was moved. We still pick it up for the same amount of points, so it's a very very minor change.

Still showing 3.7 but nevermind. I just adapted as in looking where Arcane Expanse was in your tree and where it is now for example. And I'm at the endgame tree now anyways and that one is with all the recent changes.

Edit: Well... I have to correct myself. I just took one of the leveling trees by random and checked today. That was the 31-60 tree. All others are (now) set for 3.10!
Last edited by Vacoh on Mar 15, 2020, 9:16:34 AM
How does this build feel right now? I'm moving away from my Toxic Rain build since I don't really like the playstile and I find myself nearly always dead in this league, anybody is playing this build succesfully? I might try to reroll since it won't cost much.
"
bombek92 wrote:
0 Brutal restraint Jewels for sell, thats sad... ehh
Did you really expect them to be up 3rd day of the league?
I rly enjoy
Ty
Last edited by SlavikOld on Mar 15, 2020, 12:12:09 PM
"
MattiaV wrote:
How does this build feel right now? I'm moving away from my Toxic Rain build since I don't really like the playstile and I find myself nearly always dead in this league, anybody is playing this build succesfully? I might try to reroll since it won't cost much.

I'm not playing it atm but huh...
I'd expect it to be dying all the time to deliriums, like every other build on leaguestart apparently ^^' If you're reroling because delirium is kicking your butt, know that everyone is getting rekt.
To not die, you cancel the fog after reaching 2-3 rewards. Then you gear up and once you're comfortably running t16s, you start clearing full delirium maps. This is by far the most dangerous league so far. Metamorphs are a joke next to this. Thread carefully.
Oy ! First time in ED Contagion, currently 'round T6-8 maps. Feel smooth and it's a nice guide here. With guide + your POB I don't get how you have such MS, this is the little thing I'm missing atm to see that build as a really smooth one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info