[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
MattiaV wrote:
How does this build feel right now? I'm moving away from my Toxic Rain build since I don't really like the playstile and I find myself nearly always dead in this league, anybody is playing this build succesfully? I might try to reroll since it won't cost much.

I'm not playing it atm but huh...
I'd expect it to be dying all the time to deliriums, like every other build on leaguestart apparently ^^' If you're reroling because delirium is kicking your butt, know that everyone is getting rekt.
To not die, you cancel the fog after reaching 2-3 rewards. Then you gear up and once you're comfortably running t16s, you start clearing full delirium maps. This is by far the most dangerous league so far. Metamorphs are a joke next to this. Thread carefully.

Nah more like I don't really stand ES build so I might as well reroll ED since it's nearly the same passive tree. I'll just wait 1 or 2 days and see how the build roll this season.
This build is made for Delirium, lvl 70 now, did 3rd lab and not dying so much really, the defenses start to kick in already.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
This build is made for Delirium, lvl 70 now, did 3rd lab and not dying so much really, the defenses start to kick in already.

Yeah rn it sould be alright. There's a blind spot around yellow maps where it's really difficult. Before it's alright, after too.
But before everything really kicks in and feels good, there is a weird spot where it's difficult to stay alive, especially against delirium content ^^'
So we use Phase Dash as our movement skill instead of say, Fire dash?
Question about playstyle with both ed and bane - should I cast ed once and spam blight, or cast blight once and spam ed? I would think the first one, but figured I would ask
Last edited by TheBlackMage23 on Mar 15, 2020, 1:42:40 PM
Build is running nicely. Only dying to occasional bs delirium mobs and baran laser mobs.

I'm getting a 5L hyrri first. What are the priorities after? Just decent gear in general or 6L cane?
"
Question about playstyle with both ed and bane - should I cast ed once and spam blight, or cast blight once and spam ed? I would think the first one, but figured I would ask

For trash:
contagion - ED

For singletarget:
(precast wither totems if possible) - ED - BLight

"
Provin915 wrote:
Build is running nicely. Only dying to occasional bs delirium mobs and baran laser mobs.

I'm getting a 5L hyrri first. What are the priorities after? Just decent gear in general or 6L cane?

I'd say cane, to not fall too much behind on damage. Imo the best overall is to rush the bow, but rest of the gear offers good defences...
Thanks for the build, having a blast with it, ED synergises really well with Delirium packsize and dodge helps a lot.
what should I upgrade next in my gear?
gear
"
Whitedondi wrote:
Thanks for the build, having a blast with it, ED synergises really well with Delirium packsize and dodge helps a lot.
what should I upgrade next in my gear?
gear

Could you tell how you crafted that bow? How much did it cost you? I dropped few ex and maybe thats a good goal because idk what to spend money on
"
Wienic wrote:

Could you tell how you crafted that bow? How much did it cost you? I dropped few ex and maybe thats a good goal because idk what to spend money on

I just bought the porcupine divination cards (~7c * 6 cards), spammed smth like 100 chromes to color and 100 alts to get +1 and the suffix and got the second suffix from the regal. After this I just used crafting service to get the crafted mods (2ex + 2ex + 4c + 5c tip).
The whole process is in the guide in the gear section.

BTW, Darkxellmc, about the crafting guide - in the expensive bow craft I see:

"
12) On your crafting bench, craft the following mods:
Can have 3 crafted modifiers
Cannot roll attack mods
13) Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix.
14)On the crafting bench, remove crafted modifiers.

Why are we using the multimod in 12?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info