[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
LuckHasFallen wrote:
What are most of you using for a defensive setup by the 60s? I was thinking about doing a cwdt steelskin for the time being.

Cwtd steelskin is fine, but if you have defense problems before yellow maps, there's probbaly another problem.
Make sure you have at least 3k life and you are rescapped, and try to get MoM and a kintsugi to reach 4.5 ehp.

I appreciate the response, I'm no beginner to the game, just playing ED/C. So I have all the usual suspects checked off. My biggest issue is I feel too vulnerable even with all the simple bases covered. So I decided to modify the tree a little, and I'm going to pick up a shield for the time being. Once I get my gear settled and I pick up Kintsugi and a few other notables, I'll regrab EB+MoM. If you have any other direct advice I would appreciate that as well.

"
Vacoh wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
BellyGrinder wrote:
Could you please update the skill trees. That would be vary cash money of you ;)

Everything's up to date.

No, it isn't. The last tree still is 3.7 and so are all the leveling trees. :/

What are you talking about? They are 3.10 and works fine.
"
Asag wrote:
"
Vacoh wrote:

No, it isn't. The last tree still is 3.7 and so are all the leveling trees. :/

What are you talking about? They are 3.10 and works fine.

I think he is talking about the leveling section, as it includes trees from 3.7 and 3.9...
I updated all trees to show up as 3.10.0...
There's no changes, it's just that I never updated trees from 3.7 that were unchanged, since they are unchanged.

That said the endgame setup did have a very slight modification, the arcane expense was moved. We still pick it up for the same amount of points, so it's a very very minor change.
Im a bit out of the loop, isn't allelopathy a viable low budget option anymore? I cant find any information on it.
Hi. Thanks for this guide, it has been a fun start and the build is very good.

Now to my question, how to chrome Hurri's Ire and Cane of Unravelling?

My situation:
Hurri's Ire - 5 link - 3 green and 2 blue (using a 4-link ED)
Cane of Unravelling - 4 link Wither totem + Blood and sand
Have one fated connection (lucky drop).

Do i use fated connection on Hyrri's Ire?
Any tip on how to chrome it?
I am working on Vorici for white sockets, but it is not easy to plan this out.

Ozon_

Where can I fi d which jewels to use in Jewel sockets??
"
crazydiddy wrote:
Im a bit out of the loop, isn't allelopathy a viable low budget option anymore? I cant find any information on it.

Allelopathy never was in this thread. It's alright for early maps, use it if you want. It's not bad.

"
CYANTACO wrote:
Where can I fi d which jewels to use in Jewel sockets??

Gear > jewels > locations iirc

"
Odd_the_king wrote:

My situation:
Hurri's Ire - 5 link - 3 green and 2 blue (using a 4-link ED)
Cane of Unravelling - 4 link Wither totem + Blood and sand
Have one fated connection (lucky drop).

Do i use fated connection on Hyrri's Ire?
Any tip on how to chrome it?
I am working on Vorici for white sockets, but it is not easy to plan this out.

I would Sell the fated connections (5-6ex) and buy a 6l cane of unravelling (3ex). 6l Cane of unraveling is pretty easy to color, just random chrome, you'll get it in 41 tries on average (1R2G3B).
Why do we go prolonged pain over swift killer? Doesnt the 4 power and 4 frenzy charges all the time better for mapping, or do we pick it for bosses?
why pain attunement are we low life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info