[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Heya!

This will be my 1st aproach to ED/con, and im really exited about trying it since ive heard only good things about these skills.

@Darkxellmc I must say I've liked your guide very much, it's very easy to follow and very detailed in all aspects.
I'm just a bit concerned since you stated you probably won't do this as league starter. Does that mean you won't update it during the league?

I've played other builds in the past where the "father of the creature" left mid-league and he event got to try the awakened gems.

"
aortisan wrote:
Heya!

This will be my 1st aproach to ED/con, and im really exited about trying it since ive heard only good things about these skills.

@Darkxellmc I must say I've liked your guide very much, it's very easy to follow and very detailed in all aspects.
I'm just a bit concerned since you stated you probably won't do this as league starter. Does that mean you won't update it during the league?

I've played other builds in the past where the "father of the creature" left mid-league and he event got to try the awakened gems.

I will update this if there is news in the league. I played this in legion and meta, but not blight. It's true that I wasn't as quick on the updates in blight as I was in leagues where I played this...
I'll try to keep everything updated asap. To be fair, Everything more or less takes into consideration all 3.10 changes already... Not sure there's going to be much changes during the league! ^^

Gl hf in delirium!

Btw: I completely revamped the pros/cons section to list other builds for their pros and cons. If you feel like it, check them out!
They are all builds I know would work well and have unique defining features, no worries there...
Going to try ED COntagion (again) this league, and this build looks really good. I just have one question:

Ghazzy's ED trickster uses Bane instead of Contagion, with a Despair aura - is this viable for this build as well? Would free one flask slot for... something
Hey quick question about Spreading rot that's recommended in the leveling guide I can only see 20int in the radius am I missing something that's changed since the tree is from 3.7?

Or do I just need to take 2 extra int node in the radius?
"
xtertristl wrote:
Hey quick question about Spreading rot that's recommended in the leveling guide I can only see 20int in the radius am I missing something that's changed since the tree is from 3.7?

Or do I just need to take 2 extra int node in the radius?

you dont need to allocate the points, they just need to be there

"
you dont need to allocate the points, they just need to be there

Thanks for that I always assumed they had to be allocated then I went and read https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Threshold_jewel to prove you wrong... RTFM ugg

Hey what do you think of this chaos cluster
https://imgur.com/a/9Uf7NJ9
What are most of you using for a defensive setup by the 60s? I was thinking about doing a cwdt steelskin for the time being.
Last edited by LuckHasFallen on Mar 14, 2020, 1:33:44 AM
how do you feel about withering step instead of the wither totem setup? feel like it might be more consistent on bosses. dunno tho
"
LuckHasFallen wrote:
What are most of you using for a defensive setup by the 60s? I was thinking about doing a cwdt steelskin for the time being.

Cwtd steelskin is fine, but if you have defense problems before yellow maps, there's probbaly another problem.
Make sure you have at least 3k life and you are rescapped, and try to get MoM and a kintsugi to reach 4.5 ehp.

"
nemahsys wrote:
how do you feel about withering step instead of the wither totem setup? feel like it might be more consistent on bosses. dunno tho

Answered already a couple of times.
It's just not reliable. Wither totems reach full 15 stacks in 1.5 seconds, withering steps in practice kinda only applies 7 stacks. And is sucks hard as a movement ability.
Also, It'll conflict with flame dash and no witnesses cooldowns. Hard pass for me ^^'

"
Alcandazar wrote:
Hey what do you think of this chaos cluster
https://imgur.com/a/9Uf7NJ9

Meh, not really sorry. You can always use it for now, refunding points in cluster jewels is free. But No witnesses or bust! :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info