[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Can you put a thing up on which passives to take first at certain levels? As a new player, I have no idea which passives to choose first and which way I need to go to be most effective. As of right now I won't be able to do this build, which really sucks.
Why do you take Pain Attunement if you are not building a low life build? Is there something I'm missing?
Why is the Trickery node in the PoB Trees not taken? (Above the life nodes in the first circle)

"
Mormoran wrote:
Why do you take Pain Attunement if you are not building a low life build? Is there something I'm missing?

You are missing Brutal Restraint of deshret.
"
CYANTACO wrote:
Can you put a thing up on which passives to take first at certain levels? As a new player, I have no idea which passives to choose first and which way I need to go to be most effective. As of right now I won't be able to do this build, which really sucks.

What do you mean? The guide literally shows you what points to take under the levelin section..?!
"
Sensylis wrote:
Why is the Trickery node in the PoB Trees not taken? (Above the life nodes in the first circle)

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

"
Werhli wrote:
This is bothering me,Why u dont take trickery on passivel skills on the start up part of the tree? 20% damage is a lot.

20% for 1 point is meh. It's good early on, so it's in the leveling trees. But I'd respec it. We actually have a lot of increased damage already! ^^'
Feel free to take it, it's not a bad choice, just a bit underwhelming.

answered a few pages before... man, this forum is really missing a "in-thread-search-funtion"...
"
inferNOH wrote:
"
Sensylis wrote:

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

"
Werhli wrote:
This is bothering me,Why u dont take trickery on passivel skills on the start up part of the tree? 20% damage is a lot.

20% for 1 point is meh. It's good early on, so it's in the leveling trees. But I'd respec it. We actually have a lot of increased damage already! ^^'
Feel free to take it, it's not a bad choice, just a bit underwhelming.

answered a few pages before... man, this forum is really missing a "in-thread-search-funtion"...

ah - thank you - yes such a search would be nice
Going to be league starting with this - what are your opinions on pathing to the left side of the tree and going for Spiritual Command lategame? It's a fair bit of distance to travel but there's quite a bit to pick up along the way, seems good for when you want to squeeze some extra damage out of gear.
Is this passive tree for 3.10 as well?
"
Sensylis wrote:
"
inferNOH wrote:

ah - thank you - yes such a search would be nice

Just use google to search the thread, makes things very easy when looking through build guides that are long. Just use their "site:" function as shown below.

<search term> site:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2581551

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info