[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
ZeroCloud wrote:

Just use google to search the thread, makes things very easy when looking through build guides that are long. Just use their "site:" function as shown below.

<search term> site:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2581551

Bruh. This is genius. Why the hell didn't I think of this....
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
Trascendent Mind is looking really good in this build with your new POB. Any thoughts on how much it will cost out of the gate with the changes?
"
aastr wrote:
Going to be league starting with this - what are your opinions on pathing to the left side of the tree and going for Spiritual Command lategame? It's a fair bit of distance to travel but there's quite a bit to pick up along the way, seems good for when you want to squeeze some extra damage out of gear.

I wouldn't do that.
The leftover points are for cluster jewels, and there's a few notables we really want (no witnesses wet dream). Spiritual aid is alright if you go lowlife, but kinda shit as a hybrid trickster.
Havoc uses it in his LL trickster guide, and it's okay in his setup (not factoring cluster jewels tho). I don't.

"
holmedog wrote:
Trascendent Mind is looking really good in this build with your new POB. Any thoughts on how much it will cost out of the gate with the changes?

Tempered mind is very common, transcendant mind is usually 1-1.5ex higher.
So about 2ex if you pay premium prices. It won't really go down tho, t3 altars usually skyrocket in price as the league progresses.
You can also farm your own, most people don't realise that actually running your alva missions will leave you with a t3 altar every ~4 temples, which is every 16 maps... Not actually hard to get is it?

"
Iameasy wrote:
Is this passive tree for 3.10 as well?

All trees are updated for 3.10 and are suboptimal for 3.9.
They are ready for league start tonight.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Tempered mind is very common, transcendant mind is usually 1-1.5ex higher.
So about 2ex if you pay premium prices. It won't really go down tho, t3 altars usually skyrocket in price as the league progresses.
You can also farm your own, most people don't realise that actually running your alva missions will leave you with a t3 altar every ~4 temples, which is every 16 maps... Not actually hard to get is it?

Thank you for the info! I appreciate all the work you've put into the guide.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

"
Iameasy wrote:
Is this passive tree for 3.10 as well?

All trees are updated for 3.10 and are suboptimal for 3.9.
They are ready for league start tonight.

Does this include your leveling trees as well?

Thank you for the build and the effort you have put into it. I am going to try it for league start tonight.
Every single tree with pain attunement and no Shavronne's ?/ no ES build whatsoever? What I'm missing here?
Last edited by Deziowy on Mar 13, 2020, 1:58:56 PM
"
Deziowy wrote:
Every single tree with pain attunement and no Shavronne's ?/ no ES build whatsoever? What I'm missing here?

Read the frequently asked questions.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Deziowy wrote:

Read the frequently asked questions.

Everything's clear now. Thank you
"
Also, I'll be playing GsF this time, so we have 0c clearspeed carries builds ready :p I'll be playing a Freezing pulse golementalist.

cool, wasn't aware that GsF is a thing. how do you guys do it, private league?
"
thalesfc wrote:
"
Also, I'll be playing GsF this time, so we have 0c clearspeed carries builds ready :p I'll be playing a Freezing pulse golementalist.

cool, wasn't aware that GsF is a thing. how do you guys do it, private league?

Yes! ^^
We're 13 right now, and we funded a league for this. It'll be fun! ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info