[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

10/10 Build guide mate. I will give a try maybe for league start, just curious about how is this build with HH ? (HH lover here)
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
My advice is to use the prophecy https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Jeweller%27s_Touch early on (~30c, don't buy this day one) to get yourself a 5links. As a sidenote, this prophecy is really really common, so don't forget to use silver coins as soon as you get them to maximise your chances of getting it early one, when it's worth something.

Are you sure the Jeweller's Touch is available early, as soon as Navali appears? I'd imagine there might be a level requirement.

But I'm not sure if there is a level requirement for spawning the Prophecy at Navali or just for actually realizing (using) the prophecy. E.g. you can't use Jeweller's Touch on an item that can't get 5 sockets, but maybe you can spawn the prophecy itself regardless of your level?
According to Zizaran's guide for ED league start he claims it's best to stockpile silver coins until lvl 35 and then spam them for 5-link prophecy or "kill mob for a tabula" one.

Don't think you'd lose anything by staying on the safe side and not using them until 35.

Good to know!! ty for the tip!

Also, if not, repeat The Crystal Veins until we have the 5 cards xD
@Darkxellmc
Just want to say big thanks for ur guide! :)
@Darkxellmc , three questions:

1)how do you compare bane vs blight for the other 6L?

2) have you ever tested using a The Devouring Diadem?

3) what is going to be your league starter build?

Last edited by thalesfc on Mar 13, 2020, 12:12:51 AM
"
thalesfc wrote:

The Devouring Diadem is under his popular alternatives section.
"
The Devouring Diadem is under his popular alternatives section.

oh yeah, thanks for pointing this out.
"
"
Is it viable for ssf? If so what can i use instad of Cane of Unravelling at start?

In my personal opinion, the way this build is set up, it's not viable for SSF. Too much reliance on items that you simply cannot get in SSF unless you invest A LOT of time.

You'd be better of with Zizaran's version for that. He made a build guide for 3.9 on YouTube, but will also make an updated one for 3.10.

Yeah. ED is really good for SSF, but this specific guide isn't SSF oriented at all. You can perfectly expect a cane to drop, it's very common.

ArtCrusade's guide is pretty much the same as this, but was done in ssf. Basically, he doesn't use vertex or hyrri's. His guide is seriously outdated tho, but it's still worth a read.
Ziz/ghazzy's guides are also ok tier here, because they are so "budget" oriented they don't require anything. They don't get you past yellow maps tho, so be careful... You'll need a way to actually scale your damage in the endgame (read: get an ED bow. Feasible in ssf).

"
thalesfc wrote:

1) Bane is alright, but blight is higher damage, grants infusion, has a vaal counterpart, and helps stacking wither. Bane helps keep despair up, and is somewhat safer.
I really prefer blight.

3) no, sadly. I played this in legion and metamorph from start to 40/40 (~700 hours total), I'm a bit burned out ^^'
Also, I'll be playing GsF this time, so we have 0c clearspeed carries builds ready :p
I'll be playing a Freezing pulse golementalist.

"
Oomaigad wrote:
10/10 Build guide mate. I will give a try maybe for league start, just curious about how is this build with HH ? (HH lover here)

Kinda meh. I mean, it's already really fast, so it stacks a few buffs. But except the monster haste aura, it's not that good. Soul eater isn't doing anything, and it's usually the main reason to use headhunter.
"
Kowalski_ESP wrote:
How would Crystal Skin compare to Soul of Steel as an annointment? Im not good at math :)

It's better. That said, soul of steel grants phys dmaage reduction, that's the main thing.

If you need the ailment avoidance from crystal skin, take it. Otherwise, soul of steel is better overall.
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, used throughout 3.9 with the best results I've had in a league so far. Would you make any changes for 3.10 at all with the cluster gems, or would you build it exactly the same for league start and maybe experiment later?
"
OrangestJoe wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, used throughout 3.9 with the best results I've had in a league so far. Would you make any changes for 3.10 at all with the cluster gems, or would you build it exactly the same for league start and maybe experiment later?

There's quite a few changes. Just redownload a PoB.
I may also add a changelog section, if needed... I compiled a list of changes 5-6 pages ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info