[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Fixed PoBs for them to not display that the trees are outdated. They were fine.
Also, fixed a slight mistake with transcendent mind in the 10ex PoB where it didn't give enough damage.

Sorry for the trouble. The tree itself is unchanged, it was just a version problem. No need to bother updating.

Thanks for the updated Darkxellmc!!
@Darkxellmc

Is the leveling section up to date, and should we use the trees located there?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
My advice is to use the prophecy https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Jeweller%27s_Touch early on (~30c, don't buy this day one) to get yourself a 5links. As a sidenote, this prophecy is really really common, so don't forget to use silver coins as soon as you get them to maximise your chances of getting it early one, when it's worth something.

Are you sure the Jeweller's Touch is available early, as soon as Navali appears? I'd imagine there might be a level requirement.

But I'm not sure if there is a level requirement for spawning the Prophecy at Navali or just for actually realizing (using) the prophecy. E.g. you can't use Jeweller's Touch on an item that can't get 5 sockets, but maybe you can spawn the prophecy itself regardless of your level?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
My advice is to use the prophecy https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Jeweller%27s_Touch early on (~30c, don't buy this day one) to get yourself a 5links. As a sidenote, this prophecy is really really common, so don't forget to use silver coins as soon as you get them to maximise your chances of getting it early one, when it's worth something.

Are you sure the Jeweller's Touch is available early, as soon as Navali appears? I'd imagine there might be a level requirement.

But I'm not sure if there is a level requirement for spawning the Prophecy at Navali or just for actually realizing (using) the prophecy. E.g. you can't use Jeweller's Touch on an item that can't get 5 sockets, but maybe you can spawn the prophecy itself regardless of your level?
According to Zizaran's guide for ED league start he claims it's best to stockpile silver coins until lvl 35 and then spam them for 5-link prophecy or "kill mob for a tabula" one.

Don't think you'd lose anything by staying on the safe side and not using them until 35.
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 12, 2020, 6:39:37 PM
"
tydiscloud wrote:
@Darkxellmc

Is the leveling section up to date, and should we use the trees located there?

If I didn't mess it up, yes.
I think the whole guide is up to date, before deployment for once! ^^
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 12, 2020, 7:22:31 PM
Is it viable for ssf? If so what can i use instad of Cane of Unravelling at start?
"
Is it viable for ssf? If so what can i use instad of Cane of Unravelling at start?

In my personal opinion, the way this build is set up, it's not viable for SSF. Too much reliance on items that you simply cannot get in SSF unless you invest A LOT of time.

You'd be better of with Zizaran's version for that. He made a build guide for 3.9 on YouTube, but will also make an updated one for 3.10.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
How would Crystal Skin compare to Soul of Steel as an annointment? Im not good at math :)
Thanks a lot for the update. Hope you will still be around during the league.

One of my mate will go for aurabot build, any changes i can make to your build to make profit of that? (i'm a bit new to the game)
10/10 Build guide mate. I will give a try maybe for league start, just curious about how is this build with HH ? (HH lover here)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info