[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey, just wanted to pop in and offer my thanks to Darkxellmc for a very well written and maintained guide. Appreciate the time you've spent on it!
After so much consideration, I decided to go ahead and kick off league with this =)) Thanks OP for the build and gl to u in the upcoming league.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
why do you put transcendent mind up near instability? wouldnt it be better if you put it over by accro? I'm probably missing something super obvious =/
"
nemahsys wrote:
why do you put transcendent mind up near instability? wouldnt it be better if you put it over by accro? I'm probably missing something super obvious =/
That gem socket has no intelligence in vicinity. Transcendent mind scales off int in radius of the gem.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
nemahsys wrote:
That gem socket has no intelligence in vicinity. Transcendent mind scales off int in radius of the gem.

oh, derp.
Hey, have you seen tytykillers ED/C leveling Video? If so, what do you Think about it, taking Stormblastmines early into pyro mines at act 3 and Transition into Ed/C at the Start of act 6? The thoughts of this is that blight sucks early so is ED/C if you compare it to mines and at act 6 you have some big Chaos nodes and bigger contagion Radius.

Tell me if im wrong, because I might start
Leveling like him
"
FakeSmile92 wrote:
Hey, have you seen tytykillers ED/C leveling Video? If so, what do you Think about it, taking Stormblastmines early into pyro mines at act 3 and Transition into Ed/C at the Start of act 6? The thoughts of this is that blight sucks early so is ED/C if you compare it to mines and at act 6 you have some big Chaos nodes and bigger contagion Radius.

Tell me if im wrong, because I might start
Leveling like him

Thats exactly what I tried, but, personally, I hated the playstyle.
I practiced a few runs recently and for me using Bane all the way to Act 6, and then changing to ED/Cont, felt the best. Also personal preference i guess.
Good job man ! Also nice video ! I'll use this one in Delirium
Nice build, gonna be my starter this league.

Wanted something tanky, sick of being one-shot last league as a cyclone slayer. The clear was amazing, but bosses crushed me, couldn't finish them before my flasks ran dry. Hopefully this one will do better. Maybe I'll switch to a HoA guardian later on, after it recovers from the nerf
Last edited by KrAcik on Mar 12, 2020, 3:54:33 PM
Fixed PoBs for them to not display that the trees are outdated. They were fine.
Also, fixed a slight mistake with transcendent mind in the 10ex PoB where it didn't give enough damage.

Sorry for the trouble. The tree itself is unchanged, it was just a version problem. No need to bother updating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info