[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

How do we get 3k life regeneration?
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"

Acsendancy order: Ghost dance - Escape artist - Patient reaper - Prolonged pain

It's right next to bandits under the passive tree section.

Taking defensive ascendancy nodes first doesn't make much sense

Ghost dance gives 10% movement speed, which is a better speed boost than 50% damage early on. To be fair, chaos dots tricksters deal massive damage already while leveling, you don't need patient reaper for the damage.

You want to take prolonged pain last, becasue once you hit maps, you actually really want the defenses from escape artist, they are build defining.
So, you cold do: Patient reaper - Ghost dance - Escape artist - Prolonged pain
but there's little point in doing so, and I'd rather get the movement speed first.
Doing: Patient reaper - Prolonged pain - Ghost dance - Escape artist
grants the most damage the soonest, but it means you won't have escape artist until you complete uber lab at around yellow maps. I'd rather deal 16% less damage until uber lab than playing a build that is missing one of its core components until this late.
"
Hoegli wrote:

ED regenerates us for 0.5% of damage dealt (not taken by the enemy).
You'll have about 300k dot tooltip early on, which is 1500 regen/sec per target affected by ED.
I personally have 815k tooltip atm, so I'm regenerating 4000 hp per second just from a single ED stack.

Also, keep in mind that we are redirecting 30% of damage taken to our energy shield, which stays up because of ghost shrouds (mostly).
This multiplies our effective health recovery by 1.44. You'll be at ~2100 effective ehp gained per second with 300k dot tooltip, and I'm now more in the ~5500 range.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Hoegli wrote:

You'll have about 300k dot tooltip early on, which is 1500 regen/sec per target affected by ED.
I personally have 815k tooltip atm, so I'm regenerating 4000 hp per second just from a single ED stack.

Also, keep in mind that we are redirecting 30% of damage taken to our energy shield, which stays up because of ghost shrouds (mostly).
This multiplies our effective health recovery by 1.44. You'll be at ~2100 effective ehp gained per second with 300k dot tooltip, and I'm now more in the ~5500 range.

Is there a life regen cap like on life leech?
"
Hoegli wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Hoegli wrote:

Is there a life regen cap like on life leech?

Nope. If you have ED on multiple mobs, it does exactly what you think it does. A

Actually broken in the darkness, since contagion will apply ED to mobs in the darkness without killing them, you permanently have thousands of healh regen/sec in darker areas ^^

Note that the enemies have to be alive for the regen to be effective, You can't have ED instances on corpses.
Should we be using arcane cloak now instead of steelskin? The shielding it gives is equal to the amount of mana spent (64% at lvl 20) but we reserve pretty much all of it so... assuming it works with eldritch battery, it would be at best a 1300ish shield at the cost of our ES shield.

Unless that portion of defense is just nuked from the build.
"
xXSikoticXx wrote:
Should we be using arcane cloak now instead of steelskin? The shielding it gives is equal to the amount of mana spent (64% at lvl 20) but we reserve pretty much all of it so... assuming it works with eldritch battery, it would be at best a 1300ish shield at the cost of our ES shield.

Unless that portion of defense is just nuked from the build.

No. We don't use mana and can't use ES. Besides, I don't really see the point of a guard skill removing life to grant you the same amount as a temporary shield, that's just weak for most setups.
It's good for builds that have MoM and scale significantly more mana than life, but that's pretty niche, ngl. Pretty much only indigon.
Steelskin is just better, but now pretty much everyone in this thread uses blight, I don't see many people running a cwdt setup.
Hey, picked this build as my league starter and been doing some practice leveling out of boredom before the league starts, looks pretty good overall. Question about the passive tree, would you say its better to go for acro and phase acro after getting eldritch batter etc or go towards MoM with its nodes, i read you made the point of only picking MoM after certain ES threshold, but just want to make sure so i dont waste regrets on league launch.
"
Dreamalive wrote:
Hey, picked this build as my league starter and been doing some practice leveling out of boredom before the league starts, looks pretty good overall. Question about the passive tree, would you say its better to go for acro and phase acro after getting eldritch batter etc or go towards MoM with its nodes, i read you made the point of only picking MoM after certain ES threshold, but just want to make sure so i dont waste regrets on league launch.

It doesn't really matter. I like to rush EB to solve mana issues and not worry about mana flasks. I'd probbaly grab accro straight after now (before MoM), especially since the only outer socket we take is there. It's a good defensive boost, and you don't care about having low ES as long as you don't take MoM.

That said, your passive tree is outdated, I wouldn't take corruption anymmore. You may want to pick it up for leveling, but it'll probbaly cost a few regrets to unspec, so I wouldn't do it. Be sure to grab the new PoBs ^^
Hey to the people who started with ED and played it into end game....

Can you share your Atlas-Completion and Conqueror-Progress here? In your experience, what did it take to get down Conquerors and also Sirus with ED? At which point in the league have you been able to do it and what kinda gear did you have at that moment? Did anyone do it on a 5link?

Or did most of you just start league and farm a little with ED and then jumped onto another build?

Cheers have a good day people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info