[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Darkxellmc@

newb question:

why does your bow has "item sells for much more to vendors". Does this change anything for crafting?
"
thalesfc wrote:
Darkxellmc@

newb question:

why does your bow has "item sells for much more to vendors". Does this change anything for crafting?

The bow was crafted initially using Gilded fossils which gave the extra implicit. That modifier changes nothing if you do NOT plan on corrupting the weapon down the road.

If you do plan on corrupting the weapon down the road, the extra implicit allows for two corruptions.

For simplicity sake, it doesn't change crafting for most players following the guide.
Last edited by Ansem3 on Mar 11, 2020, 11:30:43 PM
Nice guide thanks.
TIL:

"
If you do plan on corrupting the weapon down the road, the extra implicit allows for two corruptions.

Thanks.

Follow-up question: does it interfere with the corrupting output (e.g., increases the chance on non-brick)?
Last edited by thalesfc on Mar 12, 2020, 12:06:01 AM
Tree is broken now that 3.10 tree is out.
This is bothering me,Why u dont take trickery on passivel skills on the start up part of the tree? 20% damage is a lot.
"
cna wrote:
Is there an order for taking labs? I might be blind, but I can't seem to find it. Your PoB only shows all 4 at once.

Man I wish the league started tonight instead.

Acsendancy order: Ghost dance - Escape artist - Patient reaper - Prolonged pain

It's right next to bandits under the passive tree section.
"
tydiscloud wrote:

Where did you get this endgame tree from? This one is outdated and incorrect. Wherever this is, I need to change it quickly. The PoB tree is correct.

EDIT: nvm, found it. My bad, it's updated now.

"
Werhli wrote:
This is bothering me,Why u dont take trickery on passivel skills on the start up part of the tree? 20% damage is a lot.

20% for 1 point is meh. It's good early on, so it's in the leveling trees. But I'd respec it. We actually have a lot of increased damage already! ^^'
Feel free to take it, it's not a bad choice, just a bit underwhelming.

"
thalesfc wrote:
TIL:

"

Thanks.

Follow-up question: does it interfere with the corrupting output (e.g., increases the chance on non-brick)?

No. Vaal outcomes are:
25%: nothing happens
25%: Get a white socket, recursive 10% chance to get another one
25%: Reroll the item to a rare (brick) with increased linking chance
25%: If the item has maximum implicit, replace a random one with a corruption implicit. If it has below maximum implicits (default 1 max), simply add one corruption implicit.

This is why adding a second implicit is good for corruption purposes. It'll make it possible to add a vaal implicit without removing the original implicit of an item (unset ring socket, stygian vise socket, maraketh bow speed).

Anyways. Here I do it just for swag. There's no point.

"
dRHigHSt wrote:
On the phone rn so cant check PoB. As we are using a bow later on, would it be possible to use TR in the spare 6L instead of Blight for more singletarget damage (afaik the tree isnt too bad for TR)? Just a random idea and I'm sure you guys have already thought about it / did the (PoB) math.

I have not done the math for that. You may want to put TR in your bow and ed in chest, and use a slightly different bow.
Could be interesting, I doubt it'll be better than blight tho. Feel free to prove me wrong.

"
frostzor27 wrote:
Night!

Are the PoB links updated for the fork version of PoB? thanks!

@Edit: I took all the PoB links and PoB sais they are still for 3.9

They are. PoB for 3.10 wasn't out yet so I made a 3.9 tree, but they have no differences. It'll say tree is from 3.9, it doesn't matter, it's the same tree. If it doesn't take corruption, it's for 3.10.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 12, 2020, 5:16:31 AM
"
markuskanada wrote:

Isn't removing corruption a big loss in terms of dps?

Yes, it's a significant dps loss.
On the budget version, went from 420k dps to 360k originally.

That said, the gained points from it will be better placed in cluster jewels, easily offering more damage.
Also, the new pathing is better for Transcendent Mind, which gives us 24% chaos dot multi since we're now carefully avoiding inteligence in radius. Would only give 21% if we take corruption.
"
"
cna wrote:
Is there an order for taking labs? I might be blind, but I can't seem to find it. Your PoB only shows all 4 at once.

Man I wish the league started tonight instead.

Acsendancy order: Ghost dance - Escape artist - Patient reaper - Prolonged pain

It's right next to bandits under the passive tree section.

Taking defensive ascendancy nodes first doesn't make much sense

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info