[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Im really excited for the new stuff that we will come up with.
Checked your new Tree idea that you have linked... but no more "Wicked Ward" (the ES one under Eldritch Battery)?
This will definitely be my league starter. Can get elusive buff with cluster jewel and tons of (Chaos)DoT multipliers. New transcendent mind jewel is nice too.
"
Provin915 wrote:
This will definitely be my league starter. Can get elusive buff with cluster jewel and tons of (Chaos)DoT multipliers. New transcendent mind jewel is nice too.

Just seen it

"
Transcendent Mind now grants -1 Intelligence per Intelligence on allocated Passives, 3% increased Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on allocated Passives, 2% reduced Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on unallocated Passives and +3% to Damage over Time Multiplier per 10 Intelligence on unallocated Passives.

Where would you place that one and how much Chaos Multi would you be able to get?
"
markuskanada wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:

Just seen it

"
Transcendent Mind now grants -1 Intelligence per Intelligence on allocated Passives, 3% increased Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on allocated Passives, 2% reduced Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on unallocated Passives and +3% to Damage over Time Multiplier per 10 Intelligence on unallocated Passives.

Where would you place that one and how much Chaos Multi would you be able to get?

60 int in range, 6*3=18% chaos multi. Actually worth it.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
markuskanada wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:

Just seen it

"

60 int in range, 6*3=18% chaos multi. Actually worth it.

It's even better since Deep Thoughts gives 20 int so it's actually 80 int or 24%!
(Unless that doesn't count but I think it does)

Edit: Assuming the proposed new tree is used
Last edited by JackOverlord on Mar 11, 2020, 2:38:15 PM
"
markuskanada wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:

Just seen it

"

Definitely at the Witch as others stated.
"

It's even better since Deep Thoughts gives 20 int so it's actually 80 int or 24%!
(Unless that doesn't count but I think it does)

Edit: Assuming the proposed new tree is used

You are perfectly correct, my bad.
It's 24% chaos multi, not 18%. Yeah, it's really good. Basically another watcher's eye there...
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 11, 2020, 3:31:01 PM
Pretty sure this will be my league starter (although there are some great shield nodes in 3.10 so maybe the max black version will give higher damage?)

Anyway. ED/con will obviously be good at mapping and hopefully the new league mechanic. Do we think the new nodes from gems in will increase its single target a decent amount too?
"
Hoetek wrote:
Pretty sure this will be my league starter (although there are some great shield nodes in 3.10 so maybe the max black version will give higher damage?)

Anyway. ED/con will obviously be good at mapping and hopefully the new league mechanic. Do we think the new nodes from gems in will increase its single target a decent amount too?

non of the shield builds can beat bow builds in terms of dps :D
Last edited by Sonidox on Mar 11, 2020, 4:05:58 PM
Just a quick question:

What do you think of withering step instead of wither totems? Tarke talks about it in his league starter video:
https://youtu.be/bGkAeNxQcTw?t=327

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info