[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Myzreal wrote:
Well, it looks like the crafting guides are outdated now, looking at the patch notes for 3.10? That's a shame, I was hoping to learn a bit of crafting with this build in the upcoming league :(

Pretty much nothing changes, tho?
Like, you now need influence on your endgame helmet. So you'll need to add 1 step to use a hunter orb on it. Belt, rings, amulet, gloves, boots, and most importantly BOW are unchanged. Fossil crafting hcnaged, but we don't use fossils except for helmets. I'll update the crafting section for it, but it's more or less unchanged, and you'll still want to use the same fossils.

"
Shaddolf wrote:
Hiya Dark, first time looking at poe for a month and thinking I'll play this upcoming league. Bit out of the loop on changes and reading up now, but by the looks Ed will only get a bit better with the new jewels coming? On the fence whether I go Ed again or something else for a change hrm.

Welcome back! ^^

Cluster jewels are good for everyone.
For this guide, you'll pretty much want an elusive on kill jewel (massive clearspeed/dodge chance). There's a few good nodes discussed earlier, but nothing gamebreaking, just a bit more damage/defences.

I personally won't play this at the start of delirium, I'm tired of ED (600+ hours already, yeah...). It's good to change sometimes, but that only depends on you ^^
Changes on patch notes:

Literally nothing.

New tempered mind is really cool, would give 18% dot multi above the witch area with a slight passive tree change, costing 1 point. Well worth the change imo, about 6% more damage, loses 7% inc life.
Also gives a good reason to not path to corruption, so I don't feel bad for unallocating it ^^'

Cluster jewels are nice, as we've discussed.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Changes on patch notes:

Literally nothing.

New tempered mind is really cool, would give 18% dot multi above the witch area with a slight passive tree change, costing 1 point. Well worth the change imo, about 6% more damage, loses 7% inc life.
Also gives a good reason to not path to corruption, so I don't feel bad for unallocating it ^^'

Before start You update pob link with changes?:>
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Changes on patch notes:

Literally nothing.

You mean Transcendent Mind right?

Also can you make 2 pob trees with and without cluster jewels?

Also also any recommendations where to add flame dash + second wind? or even swap flame dash for other move skill?

Thanks.
Hey,
what do you think about this tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.8.0/AAAABAYCAQQHBbUG5wceCPQOSBEtEZYTbRQJFr8ajRvIH0Ei6iL0JogmlSycMHEyATOjNj05mTpCOlg8tj1fRZ1JE0lRSbFLeEyDTLNSU1NSVUtVxlsmXEBdjl3yYeJirGpDaoxsC2yMbRltbHDUdIF1nnaCe9d8g3_Gf_uCHoPbhTKHy4ngjb-P-pMfkyeVLpeVl_SYU5rgnaqhL6Kjotmjo6QFp5uw2LIZtNG1SLcwvOq-isHzwzrIDMgUylnPFc96z93QH9FF1CPXz9o72wvdqOZY53To1uvu74jv6_DV8Yr1b_k3-aQ=

I would use the new Transcendent Mind jewel in the Witch-Area.

I did cut some other points aswell (the green Nightmare area) in order to use some of the new cluster jewels.

With notables like

Elegant Form
30% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments
3% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
3% chance to Dodge Spell Hits

or

Untouchable
30% increased Evasion Rating
3% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
3% chance to Dodge Spell Hits

we should reach dodge-cap without the green nightmare anyway.

Swift Killer over Prolonged Pain then?

Would you cut other points to use the new cluster-jewels?

Thanks.
Last edited by yoteyote3 on Mar 11, 2020, 9:07:06 AM
dont you think Cane of Unravelling will be much more expensive early on? If so, any budget exact recommendations or just two wands with spell dmg, chaos dmg, over time multi?
"
Wolfin43 wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Changes on patch notes:

Literally nothing.

Also also any recommendations where to add flame dash + second wind? or even swap flame dash for other move skill?

Thanks.

Yeah. Will be nice for fd+sw. I think about this too.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx wrote:

Before start You update pob link with changes?:>

Yes. At work now, Will do tonight. The build title will be updated to 3.10 when everything is up to date.

I will also remove inertia as I think it's only viable to solve strength issues if you use steelskin or need easy corrupted blood immunity acess.
I think it's better to get a 30str node if you need it now, and get the corrupted blood immunity on trenscendant mind once you can afford it (or green nightmare if you get lucky). I'll see depending on the prices.

"
FakeSmile92 wrote:
dont you think Cane of Unravelling will be much more expensive early on? If so, any budget exact recommendations or just two wands with spell dmg, chaos dmg, over time multi?

Cane of unravelling is too common to have a significant price variation. It'll be under 5c day one. In fact it's so common you might even drop one in your first few maps...
That said, 6l canes are known to be much more expensive early one than later on. This is because they "often" drop 6linked already as the league progress, and the latter we are in a league, the less people still use it. A 6l cane of unravelling is around 3ex day 1-2, but drops about linearly to ~100c after one month.

My advice is to use the prophecy https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Jeweller%27s_Touch early on (~30c, don't buy this day one) to get yourself a 5links. As a sidenote, this prophecy is really really common, so don't forget to use silver coins as soon as you get them to maximise your chances of getting it early one, when it's worth something.
"
yoteyote3 wrote:
Hey,
what do you think about this tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.8.0/AAAABAYCAQQHBbUG5wceCPQOSBEtEZYTbRQJFr8ajRvIH0Ei6iL0JogmlSycMHEyATOjNj05mTpCOlg8tj1fRZ1JE0lRSbFLeEyDTLNSU1NSVUtVxlsmXEBdjl3yYeJirGpDaoxsC2yMbRltbHDUdIF1nnaCe9d8g3_Gf_uCHoPbhTKHy4ngjb-P-pMfkyeVLpeVl_SYU5rgnaqhL6Kjotmjo6QFp5uw2LIZtNG1SLcwvOq-isHzwzrIDMgUylnPFc96z93QH9FF1CPXz9o72wvdqOZY53To1uvu74jv6_DV8Yr1b_k3-aQ=

I would use the new Transcendent Mind jewel in the Witch-Area.

[...]

Thanks.

yep, this is pretty much what I was planning too. Drop blast radius and take arcane focus instead imo, much better value. Also, drop the inertia socket and take 2 points ones.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.9.0/AAAABAYCAQQHBbUG5wceCPQOSBEtEVARlha_Go0c3B9BIuoi9CP2JogmlSycMHEwfDIBM6M2PTfUOZk6QjpYPLZFnUkTSVFJsUt4TINMs02SUUdTUlVLVcZbJlxAXY5d8l5FYeJirGpDaoxsC2yMbRltbHDUdIF1nnaCe9d8g3_Gf_uCHoPbhMWFMofLieCNfY2_jxqP-pMfkyeVLpeVl_SYU5rgm7WdqqEvoqOi2aOjpAWnK6ebsNiyGbTRtUi3MLzqvorB88M6yAzIFMpZzxXPetAf0UXUI9fP2jvbC92o5ljndOha6Nbr7u0_74jv6_DV9W_5N_mk-us=

More like this. This is a level 100 tree tho, so adjust accordingly ofc. I'm not too sold at the pathing to EB tho. Maybe we could do something like:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.9.0/AAAABAYCAQQHBbUG5wceCPQRLRFQFr8ajRzcH0Ei6iL0I_YmlSycMHEwfDIBM6M2PTfUOZk6QjpYPLZFnUkTSVFJsUt4TINMs02SUEJRR1M1U1JVS1XGWyZcQF5FYeJirGpDaoxsC2yMbRltbHDUdIF1nnaCe9d8g3_Gf_uCHoPbhMWFMofLiEKJ4Iw2jX2Nv48aj_qTH5MnlS6XlZf0mFOa4Ju1naqhL6LZo6OkBacrp5uw2LIZtNG1SLzqvorBxcM6yAzIFMpZzxXPetAf0UXUI9fP2jvbC92o5ljndOjW6-7sGO0_74jv6_DV9W_5N_mk-us=
but I don't like loosing Growth and decay. Having a bit of regen when you can't apply ED saved me multiple times on bosses where I couldn't apply a dot because of phases. Also growth and decay is pretty good damage.

For cluster jewels, the big hitter is NO WITNESSES. 0-25% decaying movementspeed, and 0-19% attack/spell dodge. It's just really REALLY good.
The goal is probably just to get a jewel with it and 2 sockets, and socket life based small ones in them. Can't really plan until we know what are the mod pools for notables. Damage wise, there's the arcane surge notables, but otherwise nothing groundbreaking.

Also, I would not use second wing+flame dash. The flame dash nerf is pretty justified, it was a bit too strong. It's still perfectly fine, as we have good movement speed and use flame dash only when instant casting is available anyways. I don't think It'll make much of a difference, but it'll sure prevent you from covering the whole map by repeateldy casting it as sson as instant cast is available. Now you'll just have to use your quicksilver.
Now if you have a spare gem socket somehow, go for it, but imo we're too socket starved to justify second wind.
Also, it came to me that matatl's mod is actually in the movement speed mod pool, and is mutually exclusive with other movement speed modifiers, but not with dodge ones. This means you have a 10% chance to add 9-10% dodge chance to matatl's boots by using a redeemer's orb on it (16% total dodge).

I can't really craft a good pair for myself to link in the thread, but it would be best in slot. With elusive on a cluster jewel, we're reaching dodge cap easier than ever now...
An obtainable very good pair of boots would be:

Energy shield: 30
Redeemer influenced item
Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers
Cannot be frozen
+20% to fire and lightning resistances

Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 11, 2020, 10:18:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info