[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

AMENO AMENO
DORIME
AMENO LATIRE

Does this mean you have just reached 100? GZ!
(I might be wrong, just joined this guide couple days ago, no clue what im talking about)
"

Are we talking about just ci with a bow, or Maxblock glancing blow CI with ES gain on block?

Yes, I was talking about CI with bow.

"

Ci with a bow is interesting. You keep the upsides of using both a bow and having 2 6l setups for good damage, and you also have better ehp, able to reach 12-13k es without too much trouble. But CI lacks the ability to stack dodge chance. Dodge chance allows us to get the most out of ghost shrouds. In normal conditions it takes 4 hits to be hit once and not have shrouds mitigating the hit. With 75% dodge it takes 16 hits on average. Also dodge enables us the use of wind dancer, which is effectively 25% more ehp on endgame bosses. Lastly, you don't need zealot's oath. It's really far from the trickster start, and there's nothing good next to it. We're already starved for points and 3.10 isn't going to improve the situation ^^
So while CI has more EHP on paper, dodge and smoother pathing makes this hybrid version more viable imo, and we have pretty much the same ehp on isolated endgame hits (I can tank shaper slams).

Pro answer, thank you so much!

But in the case dodge gets nerfed in 3.10, that looks like a good solution. amirght?
"
thalesfc wrote:

Pro answer, thank you so much!

But in the case dodge gets nerfed in 3.10, that looks like a good solution. amirght?

Yep absolutely. Seen a couple of folks in metamorph running this setup and say it's viable, so it probably is.
I don't really know how they can nerf dodge tho tbh. If they nerf the values it'll be near impossible to reach maxdodge, and I doubt they can nerf the damage reduction without dodge loosing its identity. And if they shift some dodge chance from accro to gear/passives, we'll drop the accro node and go corrupted soul for even more ehp (i'm at 11.5k with corrupted soul, it's just a bit hard to solve mana issues without jewel corruptions).
Or maybe shift to CI as you said.

Edit: now that I think of it, I should reconsider corrupted soul. If I drop the dodge and mom completely I end up at 14k ehp (extraes/life/evaes chest and corrupted soul). It's pretty much a different build now but it could be pretty good... Kind of an endgame option only tho, it woul have been terrible with low investment when I had 4k life. But now that's I'm at 6k max life... maybe.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Feb 28, 2020, 4:09:00 AM
This is a great build. Extremely well written man props to you! Everything is exceptionally well detailed. Depending on the new skills, either those or this ED build will be my league starter for Delirium.
Very nice guide.
Last edited by lionhrt on Feb 29, 2020, 4:07:45 PM
Hey Dark, another question here as I am studying your guide right now and Movement Speed is always super important to me personally.

I asked earlier about Movement Speed, when you answer was:

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

- Map clear seems pretty good, right? Where does the movement speed come from? I love to stack an unusual high amount of movement speed for pretty much any build that I play

Yes. ED has notoriously good clearspeed. See how everyone is going ham on explody chests and impulsa? Well, we have the same but 3 time the radius on the explosions. It just doesn't graphically blow up the screen, so not as good for brgging I guess...
For movementspeed:
- 30% on boots (40% with enchant)
- 20% onslaught
- 70% quicksilver
- 10% maraketh implicit (20% with redeemer's movementspeed)
- 10% ghost dance
- 10% freedom of movement
- 5% fangs of the viper
Nothing fantastic, but not bad at all. The fact that we don't have to stop all the time to cast things also helps make it feel good, we just cast once and run.

But when I just checked out Page 1 of your guide, I noticed that there you say:

"

■ 260% movement speed: really fast. We are hard to hit and can easily dodge telegraphed attacks such as syndicate Haku/Janus slams. (some of them will still hit you, but it's no problem since we have other defense layers. Just get hit 4head.) This amount of movement speed is nothing special as most builds can achieve it, but feels really nice as ED's playstyle allows us to be running almost all of the time instead of casting things.

That is almost a difference of 100% total Movement Speed.
155%(175%) vs 260% ...
Have I missed something? Phase Run I assume? That would be only around 50%?

(And your PoB says 110% MS)

Have a nice Day and thanks mate!!

Last edited by markuskanada on Feb 29, 2020, 10:25:56 AM
"
markuskanada wrote:

155%(175%) vs 260% ...

100% is your base movement speed. This build is faster than average, but it's not crazy either. 260% increased starts to be some serious MS stacking. That said you can get 50% movementspeed using Null and void gloves if you'd like...
Spoiler
"
markuskanada wrote:
Hey Dark, another question here as I am studying your guide right now and Movement Speed is always super important to me personally.

I asked earlier about Movement Speed, when you answer was:

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

- Map clear seems pretty good, right? Where does the movement speed come from? I love to stack an unusual high amount of movement speed for pretty much any build that I play

Yes. ED has notoriously good clearspeed. See how everyone is going ham on explody chests and impulsa? Well, we have the same but 3 time the radius on the explosions. It just doesn't graphically blow up the screen, so not as good for brgging I guess...
For movementspeed:
- 30% on boots (40% with enchant)
- 20% onslaught
- 70% quicksilver
- 10% maraketh implicit (20% with redeemer's movementspeed)
- 10% ghost dance
- 10% freedom of movement
- 5% fangs of the viper
Nothing fantastic, but not bad at all. The fact that we don't have to stop all the time to cast things also helps make it feel good, we just cast once and run.

But when I just checked out Page 1 of your guide, I noticed that there you say:

"

■ 260% movement speed: really fast. We are hard to hit and can easily dodge telegraphed attacks such as syndicate Haku/Janus slams. (some of them will still hit you, but it's no problem since we have other defense layers. Just get hit 4head.) This amount of movement speed is nothing special as most builds can achieve it, but feels really nice as ED's playstyle allows us to be running almost all of the time instead of casting things.

155%(175%) vs 260% ...

Have a nice Day and thanks mate!!

I didn't write the guide but I assume 260% Movement speed is 100% default movement speed + 160% increased movement speed.

Edit: Seems I was right
Last edited by JackOverlord on Feb 29, 2020, 11:50:19 AM
This has probably been answered somewhere down the line but where are you getting so much dexterity from? PoB shows only 212 not enough for maraketh, and we only need 111 Str so why the amber amulet? Just curious because im gonna craft my chaos ammy and im wondering why we'd use an amber base instead of onyx or str/dex.

Love the guide been really enjoying playing this build.
"
Cøpe wrote:
This has probably been answered somewhere down the line but where are you getting so much dexterity from? PoB shows only 212 not enough for maraketh
POB will not show the stats from the maraketh timeless jewel (brutal restraint).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info