[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Noob question here - Would it be worth levelling as fast as possible like a racer Witch ie, orb of storms/storm blast mines while pathing towards EB/MoM- then transition into this build at maps?
"
Noob question here - Would it be worth levelling as fast as possible like a racer Witch ie, orb of storms/storm blast mines while pathing towards EB/MoM- then transition into this build at maps?

Personally, I like to level with the skills I am going to use (at least some similar combination). So I would probably level up using bane.

In terms of efficacy, IMHO it is worth leveling as witch with mines. But, bane is pretty sick for leveling too. No as much pre-cast dmg as mines, but still pretty strong.
Last edited by thalesfc on Mar 1, 2020, 12:08:22 AM

Really enjoyed playing this from the start but invested into it now and it really shreds, enjoying it more than my HH chars at the moment. Just curious what to do now, maybe hunt for a 300 ES enchanted helm? Between that and leveling gems not sure where to look for the next upgrade. Great build, having a blast playing it

Also had one question regarding the rotation on bosses: is it ED->Wither->Blight while ED ticks then refresh?
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 1, 2020, 3:34:21 AM
i plan to start this build, but i got a question...

isnt it worth to pick more aoe nodes at the tree? like the aoe nodes at the witch start?
this would increase the clear speed at maps?

"
mantis91 wrote:

isnt it worth to pick more aoe nodes at the tree? like the aoe nodes at the witch start?

Just use Zeel's or Carcass Jack if you want more clear at the expense of ehp.
"
_Mav_ wrote:
"
mantis91 wrote:

Just use Zeel's or Carcass Jack if you want more clear at the expense of ehp.

sure, but u could also drop some dmg nodes for aoe... thats why i wonder
Yo Man. Thanks for this not being a POB only Meta Cuck Build Guide. Also like the fact that you threw in poor bastard items to make it mad good. Appreciate you!!!!
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
"
thalesfc wrote:
Personally, I like to level with the skills I am going to use (at least some similar combination). So I would probably level up using bane.

In terms of efficacy, IMHO it is worth leveling as witch with mines. But, bane is pretty sick for leveling too. No as much pre-cast dmg as mines, but still pretty strong.
What do you use pre-28 when you can't use bane? ED you can get quite early from what I remember but bane is around the level of cyclone maybe slightly less.

Orb of Storms and Stormblast mine have the advantage of being available very, very early, and these early levels are a bit annoying because there's no good support gems early (onslaught got nerfed so except arcane surge for spells what's even available before lvl 12-18?)
"
What do you use pre-28 when you can't use bane? ED you can get quite early from what I remember but bane is around the level of cyclone maybe slightly less.

I was actually leveling up his build for the first time last week (HC). I used blight but is not that great.

You can really fell the difference once you move to bane. (IMHO)

"
Orb of Storms and Stormblast mine have the advantage of being available very, very early, and these early levels are a bit annoying because there's no good support gems early (onslaught got nerfed so except arcane surge for spells what's even available before lvl 12-18?)

+1, I would probably use this combo next time, until I have bane available.
Last edited by thalesfc on Mar 1, 2020, 3:41:44 PM
i only have 60% dodge and 15721 evasion rating i follow passive skill tree, use hyrri's ire, boot have 6% chance to dodge ?
pls help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info