[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Yeiruneii wrote:
i only have 60% dodge and 15721 evasion rating i follow passive skill tree, use hyrri's ire, boot have 6% chance to dodge ?
pls help

Private chars, can't check what you're missing.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Reminder on all dodge chance sources for this build:
- (Tree) Accrobatics [30%]
- (Tree) Accrobatics improvement [10%]
- (Tree) Green nightmare and Survivalist [3%]
- (Tree) Freedom of movement [5%]
- (Pantheon) Soul of Lunaris [5%]
- (Gear) Hyrri's Ire [10%]
- (Gear) Matatl's Boots [6%]
- (Gear) Abyss jewel of Readiness [2%]
- (Gear) Quartz flask [10%]

For evasion, wind dancer halves it if you didn't get hit recently.
Note that ghost shrouds trigger after a hit is processed, so wind dancer always buff ghost shrouds recovery, even if it's from a mitigated hit. If you are sitting at 15k in hideout, you should in reality be at 36k effective evasion.
@Darkxellmc:

Hey, i am playing ED for the first time.
I jsut did a testrun for 3.10.

I rly have troubles with Boss dmg at f.E. Act 9.
Here is my char:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pyron/characters

I found no rly good weapons in the run so i bought the cane staff for dmg test.
How ever, i needed a few mins for the act 8 boss.

Can u find a Problem at my char?
Do i also have to use blight while lvling?
cos i swapped out blight for ED at |35 like its written in ur guide.

I am sure i made something wrong...

Thank you :-)
"
Pyron wrote:
@Darkxellmc:

Hey, i am playing ED for the first time.
I jsut did a testrun for 3.10.

I rly have troubles with Boss dmg at f.E. Act 9.
Here is my char:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pyron/characters

I found no rly good weapons in the run so i bought the cane staff for dmg test.
How ever, i needed a few mins for the act 8 boss.

Can u find a Problem at my char?
Do i also have to use blight while lvling?
cos i swapped out blight for ED at |35 like its written in ur guide.

I am sure i made something wrong...

Thank you :-)

Did the same thing on the weekend, a test run to decide whether or not i want to play with it. I leveled on a 4Link, sticked with blight (not bane, i didnt like it at all), and added ED at around 40 or so I think. All bosses were more or less easy... a nice surprise as I didnt expect this.

Then after act10 I took a 6link (that cane staff) and put on some other random gear from my stash and could jump right in to tier 10 maps!!! on level 60something, very good... only bosses take a little longer, but it seems to be a FANTASTIC league starter.

I will play it, also wow I had no idea HOW GOOD the clear is guys.
But i want moooore movement speed :D

Also, I wonder how good blight as a 6link is... maybe in the very end game for additional DPS?

I had another 6link chest in my stash and tested blight with it...hm didnt like it so much. But IIRC we can swap blight for any other chaos spell right?

When league starts, i will focus on getting 6link cane staff for ED asap. Thats one nice boost alread....

@markuskanada:

Thanks a lot for the Info.So maybe i should have used ED, contagion and blight.
But i just did what the guide wants me to do at lvl 30+:

At around level 30 (start of act 4), I would recommend starting to use contagion and essence drain combo. Drop blight and use a 4l essence drain:

@Darkxellmc:

is there also a way to lvl only with ed and contagion?

Thanks
"
Pyron wrote:
@markuskanada:

@Darkxellmc:

is there also a way to lvl only with ed and contagion?

Thanks

Hello, question not directed at me, but let me add something here:

Almost any ED-Trickster streamer / racer I see is using ED/Contagion for leveling at the moment. Many of them prepare for the league start at the moment.

I'm not saying its better/worse than Bane, but many top players do it, so yes there is a way. Pretty much same leveling strategy as with Bane in terms of damage scaling and passive tree...
I personally prefer bane leveling to ED-Cont. ED-cont feels clunky until you have enough cast speed and aoe to make it worth it. That said once you're in high tier maps it just obliterates everything clear wise.

Blight is indeed only meant for singletarget scenarios. Anything that is not a boss/morph should die in less than 1 sec from ED (like in any build...)

For leveling, you definitely don't want to be using a single chaos skill tho, and you want to somehow apply wither. What I like doing is use bane + blight.
Bane is a great tool to apply despair and deals good damage in the acts.
Blight applies wither from act5+ onward (spreading rot quest reward), and also gives chaos infusion.
ED is kinda the cherry on the cake, but it deals really good singletarget damage too if you add it on top of everything else.

Also, I would highly suggest taking athrophy before acrobatics and anything on the left of EB. It's good damage accessible early on.
But... yeah. Wither doubles our dps, and so does using blight.

I see you've followed my leveling steps step by steps. I'm sorry, this kinda showed me how outdated they are ^^' I usually take my time on leveling each league, so I don't care much if it's slow, but huh... I guess I should really rewrite the leveling steps. I don't know why I wrote "drop the blight" at level 30, it's quite the opposite... ><

Welp, leveling section fixed. Now, the whole popular alternatives section is broken, we're above the maximum char amount for a thread, and it breaks the links...
Anyways. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you so much for your work Dark!
Looks very good.

Cleared everything in the game now, this build is awesome. Bossing requires some investment to speed up the damage but this build just shreds through maps as fast as my HH builds pretty much. Love the guide and the crafting advice, im curious to build another ES variant just to see but can't ask for much more.
@Dark:

Thanks a lot for rewriting the leveling section.
I will try leveling again today or maybe tomorrow :-)

@markus:
also many thanks for all the tips :D

@Cøpe:
How much investment (in exa) do un think is needed at league start to clear all the content?

tnaks a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info