[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Swigg90 wrote:

I noticed on my hybrid necklace that "+1 to all intelligence gems" seems to be affected by the 'attribute' catalyst. So I was wondering if having 20%qual for attributes would make it easier to roll when fossil crafting with aberrant (or if you are rich enough 'faceted' too). I don't know too well how the catalysts work when crafting with fossils or alteration/regal/chaos orbs for that matter. If anyone can offer some insight here, it would be greatly appreciated. Until then, I'm going to hold off on crafting it for now. I was able to get a "Chaos dmg over time multi" and "+1 to int gems" amulet for 3ex on the str base I need. So I'm content for now.

That's interesting, it should indeed work. Fossils aren't affected by catalysts afaik, but it's probably possible to exalt the finished amulet for +1int gems after a full craft... if you can get +2,16% multi and multimod life and charge... Oh boy.

"
AmiNoIAsHeS wrote:
There will be some income soon so need to upgrade something. Can watch my gear and say what to upgrade? (aiming for nice rings now).

Spoiler

As you said, rings. A better roll hyrri's wouldn't hurt, and life catalysts on everything (especially the belt!) goes a long way.

"
Mila89 wrote:
what you think about this helmet ?

https://ifotos.pl/z/qaehrax

( sorry about link but idk how to upload images here..)

s'pretty good! If you have the money to afford enlighten 4 ofc.
But then, Idk why you didn't buy an enchanted base if you had the money ^^'

"
Hello Dark, i saw your youtube collab which piqued my interest as i'm in the market for an ED Contagion build. Wanting to mostly farm blight maps and legion monoliths. I saw you note earlier in the thread that you wouldn't recommend this for those kinds of situations as it's not built with the increased AoE needed for that.

I've also seen you have a lot of thoughts on other ED/C builds, so i was curious on which version of ED trickster you would go if you were going to farm blight and legion monoliths?

Thanks for your input!!

If you're not looking at killing bosses AT all, an occultist wee be a better allrounder than this thread. Curse effect is just busted, can't really compete with 150% more effective health on enfeeble. It's a bit slower but it'll be better for this specific content.
Things shift around quickly as soon as you see an endgame boss, but for legion/ blight maps, it's a really good option.
If you ONLY wanna farm legions, you may go for a (non curse) max aoe contagion setup, with zaael's amplifier and carcass jack... I wouldn't recommend it, it was alright in legion but now it's mediocre.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

"
Hello Dark, i saw your youtube collab which piqued my interest as i'm in the market for an ED Contagion build. Wanting to mostly farm blight maps and legion monoliths. I saw you note earlier in the thread that you wouldn't recommend this for those kinds of situations as it's not built with the increased AoE needed for that.

I've also seen you have a lot of thoughts on other ED/C builds, so i was curious on which version of ED trickster you would go if you were going to farm blight and legion monoliths?

Thanks for your input!!

If you're not looking at killing bosses AT all, an occultist wee be a better allrounder than this thread. Curse effect is just busted, can't really compete with 150% more effective health on enfeeble. It's a bit slower but it'll be better for this specific content.
Things shift around quickly as soon as you see an endgame boss, but for legion/ blight maps, it's a really good option.
If you ONLY wanna farm legions, you may go for a (non curse) max aoe contagion setup, with zaael's amplifier and carcass jack... I wouldn't recommend it, it was alright in legion but now it's mediocre.

I wouldn't say -AT all-, but for the most part I won't be bossing with him. My double-strike gladiator pops bosses and metamorphs very fast. Been Sirus and elder guardian farming with him for the last week or two and sitting on a giant pile of currency i'm looking to make a new build for. The 2 things my gladiator isn't very good at are Blight maps (never successfully completed one yet) and legion. With Legion monoliths he can pop everything IF there is no terrain issues, which usually isn't the case. At least not consistently enough to make the heavy legion investment worth it. Would like something like an ED/C that can clear several screens of stuff without having to traverse and touch everything. Trying to avoid cyclone and headhunter builds as those don't appeal to me much.
I saw the video of this build and having never done a chaos build I thought I would give it a try. I had most of the items in your list, really just needed to get gems.
I converted my COC assassin to this build (at lvl 90), they had a lot in common, on the skill tree.
I'm struggling with how to fight stuff. There are 4 chaos spells, which get used when, and why?
Is any other benefits from '+1 endurance' except 4% all res and 4% phys reduction for each? I'm not sure but isn’t it more profitable to put, for example, suffix +12 to all resists, in total we'll get +36% against 12% from endurance. 12% phys reduction > 24% all res ??
"
WarFollowsMe wrote:
Is any other benefits from '+1 endurance' except 4% all res and 4% phys reduction for each? I'm not sure but isn’t it more profitable to put, for example, suffix +12 to all resists, in total we'll get +36% against 12% from endurance. 12% phys reduction > 24% all res ??

Physical mitigation is a really really good stat defensively. If you have 12% from charges, 5% from soul of steel and 2-4% from pantheon, you're taking 20% reduced physical damage. That's 25% more ehp against physical damage.

"
Morpheus666 wrote:
I saw the video of this build and having never done a chaos build I thought I would give it a try. I had most of the items in your list, really just needed to get gems.
I converted my COC assassin to this build (at lvl 90), they had a lot in common, on the skill tree.
I'm struggling with how to fight stuff. There are 4 chaos spells, which get used when, and why?

Most efficient playstyle is:
Contagion on packs, then cast ED on it to blow up the screen.
If a beyond boss/surprisingly tough rare survives, use blight to speed up the process (just apply 2-3 stacks and run, don't stand around tough rares channelling blight).

On bosses, put down wither totems, ED and blight as much as you can. Cast ED once every ~5 seconds, spend the rest of the time dodging/casting blight.

That said, you don't have much damage on your gear. You'll end up casting blight on remaining targets often, Contagion won't instablowup the screen and you will die more often if you're still trying to go too fast, because things won't die before they hit you.
The bow really goes a long way in damage, and you have really low life amounts on most your gear... :/

GL hf ^^

"

I wouldn't say -AT all-, but for the most part I won't be bossing with him. My double-strike gladiator pops bosses and metamorphs very fast. Been Sirus and elder guardian farming with him for the last week or two and sitting on a giant pile of currency i'm looking to make a new build for. The 2 things my gladiator isn't very good at are Blight maps (never successfully completed one yet) and legion. With Legion monoliths he can pop everything IF there is no terrain issues, which usually isn't the case. At least not consistently enough to make the heavy legion investment worth it. Would like something like an ED/C that can clear several screens of stuff without having to traverse and touch everything. Trying to avoid cyclone and headhunter builds as those don't appeal to me much.

I'd probably go for this thread the, see if you like it or not:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181
Do you guys run 3 Auras? I dont need discipline right now because i dont have enough hp and i want to go tanky.

Also i have some problems against magic spells t16 maps and metamorphs should i go for spell dodge on boots or is there something else i can use?
thanks in advance.
Last edited by axt7effekt on Feb 9, 2020, 8:12:35 AM
"
axt7effekt wrote:
Do you guys run 3 Auras? I dont need discipline right now because i dont have enough hp and i want to go tanky.

Also i have some problems against magic spells t16 maps and metamorphs should i go for spell dodge on boots or is there something else i can use?
thanks in advance.

You probably need more hp then ^^
Your belt and gloves are very easy upgrades. If you wanna keep rampage, consider: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Null_and_Void
You have a 10ex weapon, a 6ex chestpiece and a 7ex empower, but all your other rares are below 5c. Don't forget to upgrade the rest of your gear too, mostly to get high life values ^^
If you don't want to use disc, you can use flesh and stone... and that's it. Since you are already using sand stance, you can fit in aspect of the spider.
But mostly, try to aim for 7.5k ehp total. A lot of things seem to deal around 7k damage oneshots this league, being a bit above this threshold will massively boost your survivability. 5k life is really what you should aim for. I have 5700, for reference (not counting es).

Gl hf! ^^
Hey mate!

Awesome guide, this is my first league and loving this build so far.

Quick question though. I see on the passive tree you took pain attainment, but I'm confused because he have so much life and health regen? And not a low life.

Wondering if you could answer that for me please
"
vhanz1 wrote:
Hey mate!

Awesome guide, this is my first league and loving this build so far.

Quick question though. I see on the passive tree you took pain attainment, but I'm confused because he have so much life and health regen? And not a low life.

Wondering if you could answer that for me please

That is so a Brutal Restraint in the jewel socket right below it can change the keystone to Wind Dancer.
Last edited by AnnEFresse on Feb 11, 2020, 2:51:31 AM
Please check out my gear and let me know what I am doing wrong.... I am trying to run with aspect of the spider but then don't have enough mana for discipline. I have a level 4 enlighten support. ty kindly

BTW love the build and enjoy a change from minions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info