[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I had only 300k ED dps in the tooltip, what could be the problem?
Im missing only 2 level from the gem(amulet and empower 4) and like 30% dmgover time from the high end setup.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xKaedEx/characters?characterName=_ED_Shadow_
"
xKaedEx wrote:
Im missing only 2 level from the gem(amulet and empower 4) and like 30% dmgover time from the high end setup.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xKaedEx/characters?characterName=_ED_Shadow_

Your characters aren't public.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
melkis2557 wrote:
Thanks for the build. This is my first league. It is quite comfortable to farm the endgame content, t16 and sirius passed without problems. I think to go to a shaper / elder, do I need to change something in my gear, or can I kill it in the current one?

Your current gear is perfectly fine.
Uelder is a mechanically harder fight, you might wanna learn it first, but you have the gear. Elder and shaper are pretty much a joke with your gear, you shouldn't even die from slams.

You can probably upgrade your rings (especially the left one) pretty easily, and quality your gems up (quality on totem/multitotem are really good) for more Qol, but other than that your toon is well built, gj! ^^

Note that you can vendor a level 20 gem with a GCP to get a level 1 with 20% quality. It's probabyl what you should do on auxilliary skills and supports (blight supports, totems and contagion supports, flame dash).
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
melkis2557 wrote:
Thanks for the build. This is my first league. It is quite comfortable to farm the endgame content, t16 and sirius passed without problems. I think to go to a shaper / elder, do I need to change something in my gear, or can I kill it in the current one?

Your current gear is perfectly fine.
Uelder is a mechanically harder fight, you might wanna learn it first, but you have the gear. Elder and shaper are pretty much a joke with your gear, you shouldn't even die from slams.

You can probably upgrade your rings (especially the left one) pretty easily, and quality your gems up (quality on totem/multitotem are really good) for more Qol, but other than that your toon is well built, gj! ^^

Note that you can vendor a level 20 gem with a GCP to get a level 1 with 20% quality. It's probabyl what you should do on auxilliary skills and supports (blight supports, totems and contagion supports, flame dash).

Got it, I will work in this direction, thanks
"
Summoner wrote:
"
xKaedEx wrote:

Your characters aren't public.

Sorry private characters was on for some reason, but i think the ingame tooltip and POB calculations are not the same, i imported my character and shows 540k so maybe that is correct.
So, I have the bow crafted with the exception of +2 to support gems, which I have yet to unlock. Is there a safe place to have someone put that one for me as I'm a little nervous about giving the bow and 2ex to someone random on global.
"
Sevilia wrote:
So, I have the bow crafted with the exception of +2 to support gems, which I have yet to unlock. Is there a safe place to have someone put that one for me as I'm a little nervous about giving the bow and 2ex to someone random on global.

I can do that for you.
Otherwise, you can also whisper @vocandin, he's my go to crafter every league. Not sure if he still plays this late in tho...
There's also a discord and vouch threads for services, I have yet to be scammed (though it'll eventually happen I suppose...).
I've rip'd 3 ed tricksters this league 80's - 90's

All 3 just before switching to ci...

Only thing I enjoy playing right now. Hopefully this time I can make the switch to ci/bow and keep it alive by actually going attack dodge
Last edited by Gweeeeed on Feb 17, 2020, 1:06:18 PM
How can I get 4R 2B socket in Hyrri for CWDT setup? 0.1% Vorici craft chance.
"
TheBugurtov wrote:
How can I get 4R 2B socket in Hyrri for CWDT setup? 0.1% Vorici craft chance.

6 offcolors would be very difficult to achieve, I'd recommend using at least 1 green socket.
To get 5 offcolors, use this metohd:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjDvO97CyWA

If you want 6 offoclors, I'd recommend making it a 5 offcolor (6 socket, one last red) and trying your luck on a level3 vorici betrayal bench to get a wite sixth socket, making your chest effectively 6off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info