[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello, your guide is pretty nice and i love this build so much. But actually i keep getting oneshot buy many things and i dont know how i can improve my build for the moment. I crafted my own bow, but now i dont know where i have to go...

Any advice ?
"
TolTechCT wrote:
Bricked 2 Hybrid Hunter/Elder necklaces. Neither rolled health when I awakener orbed them and ended up annuling off +1 to gems.

Do I just keep trying the craft over and over or is there a way to unbrick my hybride necklaces?

This is getting way too expensive for me!

I noticed on my hybrid necklace that "+1 to all intelligence gems" seems to be affected by the 'attribute' catalyst. So I was wondering if having 20%qual for attributes would make it easier to roll when fossil crafting with aberrant (or if you are rich enough 'faceted' too). I don't know too well how the catalysts work when crafting with fossils or alteration/regal/chaos orbs for that matter. If anyone can offer some insight here, it would be greatly appreciated. Until then, I'm going to hold off on crafting it for now. I was able to get a "Chaos dmg over time multi" and "+1 to int gems" amulet for 3ex on the str base I need. So I'm content for now.

Also need to recraft my gloves, find better boots and belt. Maybe move my aspect of the spider to my helm and try getting a hunter's stygian. I just snagged a fenumal plagued arachnid today, so I can either sell or use it to get the spider recipe. Also need to get another temple ring crafted.. So much to improve on, so little money/time.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
TolTechCT wrote:
Bricked 2 Hybrid Hunter/Elder necklaces. Neither rolled health when I awakener orbed them and ended up annuling off +1 to gems.

Do I just keep trying the craft over and over or is there a way to unbrick my hybride necklaces?

Yes sadly, there's no other option. You either roll life or you annul for 2 free suffixes/1 free prefix and multimod. It's difficult to get, the budget option would be only one mod, or no life... :/

Thanks for the answer and thanks for the build guide. I just got 36/40 and that was my goal. I don't think I've ever referenced anything more in a video game than this. I fell in love with ED/CONT on the legion league but it was my second char and wasn't a very good build.

I am def doing this build again next league. It has really pushed me. I started playing POE in Harbinger league. Because of this guide I learned how to use the Syndicate system, Beastcrafting system, multicraft. I also beat all the content with this build. I don't even have the best items and yeah I die a couple times, but since getting my multicrafted Maraketh bow I have only failed to kill Sirus once and that was due to him getting bugged into one of his vortex things so I was doomed anyway.

This build has opened up POE for me and I am more hooked than ever. I use to think killing shaper and elder and any of the end game content was just for those top 5% of players with meta builds. I can ez do all of them now. I have found farm routes that make me money easy due to this build and have LOVED the ability to force spawn Legions with only 6 chaos. I have easily made 100x more currency this league than all my other leagues combined.

TLDR - Thank you Darkxellmc
"
Swigg90 wrote:
"
TolTechCT wrote:

I noticed on my hybrid necklace that "+1 to all intelligence gems" seems to be affected by the 'attribute' catalyst. So I was wondering if having 20%qual for attributes would make it easier to roll when fossil crafting with aberrant (or if you are rich enough 'faceted' too). I don't know too well how the catalysts work when crafting with fossils or alteration/regal/chaos orbs for that matter. If anyone can offer some insight here, it would be greatly appreciated. Until then, I'm going to hold off on crafting it for now. I was able to get a "Chaos dmg over time multi" and "+1 to int gems" amulet for 3ex on the str base I need. So I'm content for now.

Also need to recraft my gloves, find better boots and belt. Maybe move my aspect of the spider to my helm and try getting a hunter's stygian. I just snagged a fenumal plagued arachnid today, so I can either sell or use it to get the spider recipe. Also need to get another temple ring crafted.. So much to improve on, so little money/time.

I am def going to try this next league. I think I am done with PoE until then. This expensive crafting is taxing on my soul. I am going to go hard next league on crafting so I can feel more comfortable with it.

crafted this

basically, I have money, and I can spend more. I want to craft the final helmet in the league. Is there any reason try more?

is the spell block chance useful, or not much?
Last edited by Ivgen on Feb 6, 2020, 6:08:47 PM
"
Ivgen wrote:

crafted this

basically, I have money, and I can spend more. I want to craft the final helmet in the league. Is there any reason try more?

is the spell block chance useful, or not much?

That is a really really good helm. Spell block is mostly useless in this specific setuop, but there's CI ed tricksters (with block) who use this, and it would just be absolutely BIS for them.
I honnestly wouldn't aim higher, maybe try to craft jewellry and get more life next instead ^^'

Gratz!
Crafted this Yesterday:

And got some new Boots:

And a new Ring:

Selling my Old Amulet and Boots (not sure about the Prices, just a first Price):

There will be some income soon so need to upgrade something. Can watch my gear and say what to upgrade? (aiming for nice rings now).

what you think about this helmet ?

https://ifotos.pl/z/qaehrax

( sorry about link but idk how to upload images here..)
Hello Dark, i saw your youtube collab which piqued my interest as i'm in the market for an ED Contagion build. Wanting to mostly farm blight maps and legion monoliths. I saw you note earlier in the thread that you wouldn't recommend this for those kinds of situations as it's not built with the increased AoE needed for that.

I've also seen you have a lot of thoughts on other ED/C builds, so i was curious on which version of ED trickster you would go if you were going to farm blight and legion monoliths?

Thanks for your input!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info