[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Swigg90 wrote:
Ugh decisions.. Is this worth risking the annul? I'm not sure how rare the rolls are of the T1 modifiers. Of course I would have preferred a higher roll on the stun+ES or the mana+flat ES but I think this is okay? Is it really though?

Also try finding a two-stone temple modded life ring now.. 1ex minimum with 2 mods to annul off... should have grabbed up more of them when I had the chance.

That's one reason why I usually do my own gear before writing a detailed process to craft an item ^^'
Sorry, they used to be 15c when I mass bought them... :/
Maybe you can extend your search a bit, for example fire/lightning two stone rings with t1 life and t1 cold res will still have a good resistance spread and you should still overall be able to cap yourself easily.

No, I would not annul this. It goes up to 333ES, has a free suffix for a resistance. You can slam crusarer too, and maybe craft elemental ailments avoidance if you hit a t1!
It's a really really good helmet, at least 25ex as is. Don't risk an annul for very minor benefits and 75% chance of breaking the item ^^'

"
AmiNoIAsHeS wrote:
Finally! no flask charges but t1 chaos damage

Nice!
Awful lot of dedication for 10% additional increased damage compared to crafted ^^'
How is it unkillable when white mobs kill you? Got 99% copy of the items in the build, I die everywhere.
Last edited by MadBone91 on Feb 4, 2020, 3:41:06 PM
"
How is it unkillable when white mobs kill you? Got 99% copy of the items in the build, I die everywhere.

I don't know what to answer to you.
If you manage to die all the time with 7.5k hp, 3k regen, 75% dodge and enough mitigation to comfortably tank shaper slams (14k phys damage hits), the problem might not actually be the build...

Edit: how do you deal with bleed? You are not corrupted blood immune, do you die each time you kill a pack of magic mobs? That would explain a few things...
Get a bubbling divine flask of staunching. You don't need two heat flasks. You might not know this because the only other character you played was a slayer (bleed immune while leeching), but bleed is a mechanic you absolutely want to mitigate, same priority as freeze.

Edit 2: Nvm, bleeding immunity on watcher's eye. I don't know then.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Feb 5, 2020, 4:50:49 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Swigg90 wrote:
Ugh decisions.. Is this worth risking the annul? I'm not sure how rare the rolls are of the T1 modifiers. Of course I would have preferred a higher roll on the stun+ES or the mana+flat ES but I think this is okay? Is it really though?

Also try finding a two-stone temple modded life ring now.. 1ex minimum with 2 mods to annul off... should have grabbed up more of them when I had the chance.

That's one reason why I usually do my own gear before writing a detailed process to craft an item ^^'
Sorry, they used to be 15c when I mass bought them... :/
Maybe you can extend your search a bit, for example fire/lightning two stone rings with t1 life and t1 cold res will still have a good resistance spread and you should still overall be able to cap yourself easily.

No, I would not annul this. It goes up to 333ES, has a free suffix for a resistance. You can slam crusarer too, and maybe craft elemental ailments avoidance if you hit a t1!
It's a really really good helmet, at least 25ex as is. Don't risk an annul for very minor benefits and 75% chance of breaking the item ^^'

You mean just by using divine orbs, it's possible to hit 333 ES? And I'm still learning new things about crafting efficiently every day, so when you say to slam a crusader's orb would that be before or after crafting resist as a suffix? And considering I can only crafting one suffix, you think chance to avoid ele ailments would be better than resist, but only craft it if I hit T1 crusader suffix? Which I assume the ones we're looking for is ignite avoidance or ES regen.
"
Swigg90 wrote:

You mean just by using divine orbs, it's possible to hit 333 ES? And I'm still learning new things about crafting efficiently every day, so when you say to slam a crusader's orb would that be before or after crafting resist as a suffix? And considering I can only crafting one suffix, you think chance to avoid ele ailments would be better than resist, but only craft it if I hit T1 crusader suffix? Which I assume the ones we're looking for is ignite avoidance or ES regen.

Yep, this goes to 333 with just divines, if I didn't fail the math ^^'
Since you can only craft one suffix, you either want to put an aspect or crusader slam it. You're right for ignite avoidance/es regen. The other stats are mostly useless sadly. ES regen is underwhelming tho, 1% regen gives 12 flat es regen. It's just that pretty much only crusader has useful mods. A regular exalt slam is also a good option.
If you crusader slam or craft an aspect, you can slam before or after crafting your bench modifier, it doesn't matter. If you exalt slam, make sure to benchcraft before.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Feb 5, 2020, 4:44:25 AM
Spoiler

36 done with ED
Not sure if this has been answered already, but I noticed that for your character, you've subbed out Flesh and Stone for Aspect of the Spider. Which would you recommend?

Also, I have found that capping out spell dodge, albeit conditionally has been insanely helpful in staying alive. Prior to getting the chance to dodge spell hits enchant, I felt much less tanky. Altogether, it's been a really fun build that I've sunk the most currency into. And my highest level char so far!
Bricked 2 Hybrid Hunter/Elder necklaces. Neither rolled health when I awakener orbed them and ended up annuling off +1 to gems.

Do I just keep trying the craft over and over or is there a way to unbrick my hybride necklaces?

This is getting way too expensive for me!
"
TolTechCT wrote:
Bricked 2 Hybrid Hunter/Elder necklaces. Neither rolled health when I awakener orbed them and ended up annuling off +1 to gems.

Do I just keep trying the craft over and over or is there a way to unbrick my hybride necklaces?

This is getting way too expensive for me!

Yes sadly, there's no other option. You either roll life or you annul for 2 free suffixes/1 free prefix and multimod. It's difficult to get, the budget option would be only one mod, or no life... :/
Let me know if anyone is selling their gear. especially rings / amulet / gloves .... i bricked 2 much already and i am sick of crafting ;)

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info