[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

NOOB question, but do we use the maraketh bow because of the MS and other bows don't have a useful stat or is there another reason?
"
slash1424 wrote:
NOOB question, but do we use the maraketh bow because of the MS and other bows don't have a useful stat or is there another reason?

Correct. The other bow implicits (Crit or ele damage) are useless to us.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

crafted this today, should be a viable option to hyrri. abit scared about the lack of dodge but it has its upsides.
IGN: QSTNMRK
Did my first t14 map in the build a little bit ago. As I suspected damage is starting to feel a bit weak again. Fortunately I had a few good drops tonight and my ability to flip enough currency for a +3 bow in the morning has gone from maybe to probably. After that will probably a +1 chaos amulet (to finally replace the self-found one I've been using since starting maps) to craft aspect of the spider on, mostly because it'll be a lot cheaper than a 6L hyri's would be.

Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
lolitssean wrote:
I tried my hands at crafting some culling strike gloves today.

is there anywhere a (video) guide how to craft gloves like this? I am pretty new to the game and want to try to make those :))
"
mr_blun7 wrote:
"
lolitssean wrote:
I tried my hands at crafting some culling strike gloves today.

is there anywhere a (video) guide how to craft gloves like this? I am pretty new to the game and want to try to make those :))

Read the crafting guide for the amulet on this guide and do the same thing with a pair of gloves with DoT and another with culling.

I hit lvl97 tonight and feeling kinda done with the league. Other than 19 more catalysts on my amulet for that sweet +11 life, not sure where else I can really go without spending a ton for minimal gain. I might even try my luck on the bow one last time...got around 40ex in the bank again.

My gear:
Spoiler

My rare jewels are all 7% life with 2 dmg mods so I guess I can push for 3, but they are almost impossible to find to buy. Also boot enchant but I hate the lab. Could try for double corrupts on awakened gems too.

Sitting in HO with auras on I'm at:

Life: 5885
ES: 2524
ED DoT on tooltip: 732078
Blight DoT on tooltip: 65262
Resists: 77/78/78/-40
Last edited by Shaddolf on Feb 2, 2020, 6:08:19 AM
"
Summoner wrote:
Did my first t14 map in the build a little bit ago. As I suspected damage is starting to feel a bit weak again. Fortunately I had a few good drops tonight and my ability to flip enough currency for a +3 bow in the morning has gone from maybe to probably. After that will probably a +1 chaos amulet (to finally replace the self-found one I've been using since starting maps) to craft aspect of the spider on, mostly because it'll be a lot cheaper than a 6L hyri's would be.

Welp, wasn't there this weekend.
To answer this and @axt7effekt (mostly) finding the damage weak:
Yeah, it's not necro. Thought I was clear with this, you actually need some investment to clear the game, you can't just go do uber elder with your leveling gear straight after killing kitava... :/

To be fair, I'm a bit sad at the state of necro (and mines) rn, they are basically easy mode. It's fair and all, till you consider that PoE isn't really a solo game. I prefer to make a well rounded character and spend time to polish it every league and end up with a really cool toon, with good stat balance, and a lot of polish on every piece of gear.
For those who don't have time/want to play easy mode, go necro. But don't go bitching on reddit that you burnout 1 week after leaguestart because the game is too easy when you're blatantly abusing the meta, please ^^'.
/peaceout.

That aside, gratz to you to still clear t14 maps with cane ^^' I know I was doing it, it's not pleasant. Really got better with the 5ex bow.

Gl hf!

"
Shaddolf wrote:

I hit lvl97 tonight and feeling kinda done with the league. Other than 19 more catalysts on my amulet for that sweet +11 life, not sure where else I can really go without spending a ton for minimal gain. I might even try my luck on the bow one last time...got around 40ex in the bank again.

If you're quitting the league, please know that I'm accepting donnations of your chestpiece and gloves :kappa:
Anyways, pretty cool gear I must say! Not thrilled to push for 100?

"
HaxzoR wrote:

crafted this today, should be a viable option to hyrri. abit scared about the lack of dodge but it has its upsides.

Ok, ngl this looks good. First rare chestpiece I see thta's actually competitive with hyrri's.
A bit surprise you're not trying your luck with a warlord's exalt, could be really really good instead of the quality.
Gratz! :o

"
Wingerie wrote:
I'm playing a variation of this build, but when I try to do t14+ maps or some bosses (Atziri in lvl80 Temple) I suddenly start struggling, I get oneshotted almost instantly when I'm out of flask duration. When I compare myself to 3ex PoB only thing is that I have way less hp (-1k or smth), is that the only reason why I can't transit to late game?

Yes, it helps a lot.
On dodge build, you'll want to tank at least one or two hits, otherwise dodge isn't as effective. If you have low mitigation, you'll still get obliterated when you do get hit :/
Aiming for 7.5k total ehp is a good goal imo. Also, the more damage you have, the less enemies will hit you. But it's not a very reliable defense form. A bit more life surely would help ^^'
Hmm got a Helm Base for 2ex and started crafting, got:

Sad that the -9 Chaos Resi is missing.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Ok, ngl this looks good. First rare chestpiece I see thta's actually competitive with hyrri's.
A bit surprise you're not trying your luck with a warlord's exalt, could be really really good instead of the quality.
Gratz! :o

Thanks. Yeah might try and remove and slam warlords exalt later on when I get more funds.

crafted this today aswell. had to settle without endurance charge because got abit unlucky with annuls :/

Also, how do the build perform in general with a rare quiver instead of Soul Strike? Was thinking of getting abit more life and cream for the life as extra es% with this rare:

IGN: QSTNMRK
Last edited by HaxzoR on Feb 2, 2020, 4:37:11 PM
Hey guys.

Played alot of ED charecters, now following this build - feels really smooth.

Im playing HC, trying to prefer defensive stats over offensive (not really Kappa).

Now im kinda stuck with my gear progression, so im asking you, my fellow essence drainers, which piece i should upgrade first.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Character name Q_MasterMindED.

Asking for your advice - want to upgrade my gear damage-vise.

Also , as you can see, Im experimenting with 6l bane with despair curse. Im doing it because im dont feel like relying on my Withcfire while doing bosses / metamorphs - 12 seconds uptime with relatively small radius feels meh. Im even thinking of annointing whispers of doom and adding Temp Chains to my Bane setup, Temp Chains is a great defensive/offensive curse for ED because of 'Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 40% slower' effect. After all Bane gives you more time to dodge things (compared to Blight).

On the other hand, Im feeling kinda stupid using both Witchfire and Bane-Despair at the same time. Want to hear your opinions about using bane.

Thanks for reading, stay sane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info