[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

A big thank you for your guide, and also taking the time for replying to my PM and redirecting me here.

Here's what I crafted this morning. I bought the bow for 1.2ex, it only had the +1 and 33%, 6sockets not linked 28quality. took me 522Fusing to get it to 6Links.

and slammed a Redeemer Exalt on it for onslaught.

I should be set right ? I know I need to change some more items, but that's a good start I guess.

Spoiler

Last edited by Fusimalo on Jan 31, 2020, 4:30:10 PM
"
Fusimalo wrote:

Here's what I crafted this morning. I bought the bow for 1.2ex, it only had the +1 and 33%, 6sockets not linked 28quality. took me 522Fusing to get it to 6Links.

Damn you got a bargain AND got onslaught. I'm jealous.

"
Swigg90 wrote:
If I get completely garbage mod rolls when using awakener's orb, and I whiff the annuls I can still craft it normally right and try to get the rolls again?

If you get garbage rolls and anull off one of the key influenced stats you basically bricked the item. I mean you technically could slam an exalted orb and get it back, but that would be a VERY low chance. Once it is double influenced like that you can't use it with an awakener's orb again so you have to start over.

First try. Feeling lucky :D
I started slamming some of the new Exalted Orbs on my Items today. Got 10% increased Life on Belt and Spell Damage on Ring.

My Entire Gear looks like this. I think my next Update will be Empower Lvl 5 and Helmet. I also need to add Quality to my Rings.

Thanks again for this amazing Build, I really enjoy it.
Last edited by redferne90 on Jan 31, 2020, 6:27:29 PM
"
Fusimalo wrote:
A big thank you for your guide, and also taking the time for replying to my PM and redirecting me here.

I should be set right ? I know I need to change some more items, but that's a good start I guess.

Spoiler

Your rings are really bad, you should get temple life on them.
Or at least change them for 70+ life each ^^'

Other than that, yeah this is good gear! GJ on the bow, that's insane. Full crafts like this are around 15-18ex, you got it for about 6. Gratz! Just throw a divine on it, it's minroll on every stat ^^'

"
Swigg90 wrote:
If I get completely garbage mod rolls when using awakener's orb, and I whiff the annuls I can still craft it normally right and try to get the rolls again? Also is there any point to using elder gloves over hunter?? Hunter gloves' chaos dmg over time seem to be much easier to roll.

Hunter gloves are easier to roll, but the base is much more expensive. If you think You'll make the money back with the increased alteration chance, go for it for sure ^^

"
redferne90 wrote:
I started slamming some of the new Exalted Orbs on my Items today. Got 10% increased Life on Belt and Spell Damage on Ring.

My Entire Gear looks like this. I think my next Update will be Empower Lvl 5 and Helmet. I also need to add Quality to my Rings.

Very good belt! The ring is also pretty nice, altho you can get almost as much life on a tmeple two toned (and 32 additionnal resistances). Still a really good piece ^^
Kraken whorl imo is a quick replace, you can probably get a better ring for 20 chaos.
Pretty good boots as well btw ^^
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Fusimalo wrote:

Spoiler

Your rings are really bad, you should get temple life on them.
Or at least change them for 70+ life each ^^'

Other than that, yeah this is good gear! GJ on the bow, that's insane. Full crafts like this are around 15-18ex, you got it for about 6. Gratz! Just throw a divine on it, it's minroll on every stat ^^'

Here's a dumb question, but I can't find this out for some reason and since I don't have the mod unlocked yet... is the +1 Min Endurance a Suffix or Preffix ?

I could also use this belt and ring(when I get the lvl) that I have on my Necro :

Thank you.

Little Edit: I think I just made a good ''deal''

bought this :
25c
and this :
50c

I just need to use an Awakener on them, like I did for this one :
Last edited by Fusimalo on Jan 31, 2020, 10:59:23 PM
well after dying to eradicator and taking 2-3 min for metamorphs i can safely say dont play this build. bosses just take too long. play necromancer.
"
axt7effekt wrote:
well after dying to eradicator and taking 2-3 min for metamorphs i can safely say dont play this build. bosses just take too long. play necromancer.

I kill 90% of t16 metamorphs in 3-5 seconds (dead before the minions they spawn become active)

You're just doing it wrong?
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
axt7effekt wrote:

I kill 90% of t16 metamorphs in 3-5 seconds (dead before the minions they spawn become active)

You're just doing it wrong?

You have much better gear though. 10ex bow, empower 4, and +1 chaos damage amulet vs just a cane and empower 3; and this build is all about getting as many + levels to ED as possible.

I've got roughly the same level of gear as axt7effekt; and am doing reasonably well at T12 maps, but don't think I'll be able to do much higher tier maps without a bow upgrade because damage goes abruptly from great to terrible due to the proliferation delay.

axt7effekt's biggest problem, other than possibly trying too high level maps, is just not having good life rolls on most gear. You want at least 70 life on every rare, ideally more like 90+.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Last edited by Summoner on Feb 1, 2020, 12:19:11 PM
I'm playing a variation of this build, but when I try to do t14+ maps or some bosses (Atziri in lvl80 Temple) I suddenly start struggling, I get oneshotted almost instantly when I'm out of flask duration. When I compare myself to 3ex PoB only thing is that I have way less hp (-1k or smth), is that the only reason why I can't transit to late game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info