[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

The wiki says culling strike is a property of hits and so isn't applicable to DoTs. How does it work in this build? Finally got T1 Chaos CoT on a pair of fingerless gloves but terrible other rolls. I must have dumped at least 2-3ex into trying to craft them already.. Feels bad man. Can't change my ring until I get gloves with good fire resist on them.
"
Swigg90 wrote:
The wiki says culling strike is a property of hits and so isn't applicable to DoTs. How does it work in this build? Finally got T1 Chaos CoT on a pair of fingerless gloves but terrible other rolls. I must have dumped at least 2-3ex into trying to craft them already.. Feels bad man. Can't change my ring until I get gloves with good fire resist on them.

The initial hit of the ED projectile counts as a hit. So the dot won't cull, but I just spam Ed projectiles when they are about 10% and as soon as they are 10% and hit they die instantly.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Swigg90 wrote:

The initial hit of the ED projectile counts as a hit. So the dot won't cull, but I just spam Ed projectiles when they are about 10% and as soon as they are 10% and hit they die instantly.

Okay that's what I figured, but I wouldn't expect it to be as powerful as something else. Guess there isn't much else we could awaken-orb onto the gloves or 10% hp is better than I'm thinking. I have both ready to roll together, just was considering waiting for awakener orb to drop in price. I'm guessing crafted mods arent exempt from getting rerolled when you use the orb right?
You only keep one influence mod from each item. Nothing else makes any difference to the output.

The only difficult things in the game once you're geared really are final sirus and uber elder phases and culling makes both of those much easier.
hi,

is there a list what each Brutal Restraint of deshret does or is it always random to get the "20% less dmg" one?
"
axt7effekt wrote:
hi,

is there a list what each Brutal Restraint of deshret does or is it always random to get the "20% less dmg" one?

It's always the same for the keystone.
I have a few numbers I know of that gives good stuff on melding, but i'm keeping this to myself, sorry.
I have almost the same gear you had when you killed sirus but i cant get more than 60% dodge... help anyone?
"
Minhotis wrote:
I have almost the same gear you had when you killed sirus but i cant get more than 60% dodge... help anyone?

Quartz flask > 10%
Freedom of movement > 5%
whic nuber of Brutal Restraint of deshret need??
If I get completely garbage mod rolls when using awakener's orb, and I whiff the annuls I can still craft it normally right and try to get the rolls again? Also is there any point to using elder gloves over hunter?? Hunter gloves' chaos dmg over time seem to be much easier to roll.
Last edited by Swigg90 on Jan 31, 2020, 2:57:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info