[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I tried my hands at crafting some culling strike gloves today.

Last edited by lolitssean on Jan 29, 2020, 12:16:19 PM
"
lolitssean wrote:
I tried my hands at crafting some culling strike gloves today.

Why am I the only one not able to roll broken stuff like this? XD
GZ, these are amazing!
Hey mate, you build is just amazing. I had so much fun this league getting upgrades and mass clearing maps. Do you have any tips for me what else i can improve? My gloves are not the best and i lack % life on one jewel, apart from that is there any lackluster pieces you see?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
"
WhitestSoul wrote:
Hey mate, you build is just amazing. I had so much fun this league getting upgrades and mass clearing maps. Do you have any tips for me what else i can improve? My gloves are not the best and i lack % life on one jewel, apart from that is there any lackluster pieces you see?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

Thanks for the kind words!
Pretty good gear honnestly. I would try to craft a good helmet if I were you.
Also, you can buy a supporter pack and get cosmetic, they make you win the game.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w19sqGjmNlY
Thanks for the build. I was unhappy with the damage and switched around a bit but I want to give it a try again with more currency. Can this build reach dealve 600? I want to finish my challanges :)

NGL Headhunter is a sleeper tip for this build. Just for fun i switched Headhunter from my deadeye to my ED guy and i hella like it. Throughout the map its nice to sometimes get haste/energyshild/bubble and so on and makes mapping even easier and more fun. And one big factor is that Metamorphs get even easier as soon as adds spawn because u get alot of mods from them.

Yes the benefits are quiet minimal but imo if u have the currency laying around Headhunter is def. worth to get, also because gains are quiet minimal u don't need to fully juice all maps like in normal HH-Builds.
I got bored of my builds (again) so im gonna start this one. Looks really good and i got some currency laying around to spend.
"
Bendortiker wrote:
Thanks for the build. I was unhappy with the damage and switched around a bit but I want to give it a try again with more currency. Can this build reach dealve 600? I want to finish my challanges :)

Yeah, I got this feeling too at the start of the league, I was starting to wonder wether or not ED was still viable with the increased mod health.
To be fair, now that I'm outputting a consistent 3M dps with 5M dps bursts, it's just like it was before.
It just takes more currency to really get rolling trough the endgame. But once it's started, it's still a really nice feeling and survivable setup.

Yes it can do delve 600. Quite easily in fact. But to be fair, delve 600 isn't really hard and most builds should be able to very comfortably clear it. There myght be a few nodes around 500+ that are hazardous, but above depth 800 things really don't hurt much.
Source: I carried a hard depth 1200 beyond node a cyclone fulltank jugg couldn't clear, and I tied a few 1000+auls (they all killed me tho, but the delves were absolutely no problem).

"
Kwoss wrote:
NGL Headhunter is a sleeper tip for this build. Just for fun i switched Headhunter from my deadeye to my ED guy and i hella like it. Throughout the map its nice to sometimes get haste/energyshild/bubble and so on and makes mapping even easier and more fun. And one big factor is that Metamorphs get even easier as soon as adds spawn because u get alot of mods from them.

Yes the benefits are quiet minimal but imo if u have the currency laying around Headhunter is def. worth to get, also because gains are quiet minimal u don't need to fully juice all maps like in normal HH-Builds.

I don't like HH much with ED, might just be me. Buffs aren't consistent. While it's faster, I like the feeling to always be the same. If I'm bored, I change build ^^
But yeah, if you can manage it, the haste aura is super worth using it...
Thanks for the build dark!

I have been wanting to try ED for a few leagues, but always ended up going with other starters. Finally decided to give it a try this time around and switched to your guide pretty early as it looked really well done and maintained.

Fairly casual and did not think I would get this far gear wise already, got lucky with this last upgrade on the amulet.

I lost spider aspec from my old one though when switching and have an open sufix to craft it back on, but was not sure if there was anything better to slam with the new orbs?
Redeemer Max dodge or +Evade look nice, but not sure if either are worth the gamble versus just adding spider and calling it done?

Your belt is my next goal but getting a base to craft with seems impossible. If I were to get a nice base do you just fossil spam life/chaos and pray?

Also picked up these gloves, but not sure where I would want to go with them yet. Awaken spell dmg or culling strike and then just multimod?

Any other tips on gear/build I may be overlooking would be appreciated! I know you might say new anoint on the ammy, but I like being close to max without flask and SoS is out of my price range atm :>
"
Kular wrote:
Thanks for the build dark!

I have been wanting to try ED for a few leagues, but always ended up going with other starters. Finally decided to give it a try this time around and switched to your guide pretty early as it looked really well done and maintained.

Fairly casual and did not think I would get this far gear wise already, got lucky with this last upgrade on the amulet.

I lost spider aspec from my old one though when switching and have an open sufix to craft it back on, but was not sure if there was anything better to slam with the new orbs?
Redeemer Max dodge or +Evade look nice, but not sure if either are worth the gamble versus just adding spider and calling it done?

Your belt is my next goal but getting a base to craft with seems impossible. If I were to get a nice base do you just fossil spam life/chaos and pray?

Also picked up these gloves, but not sure where I would want to go with them yet. Awaken spell dmg or culling strike and then just multimod?

Any other tips on gear/build I may be overlooking would be appreciated! I know you might say new anoint on the ammy, but I like being close to max without flask and SoS is out of my price range atm :>

You can't use a conqueror orb on an influenced item sadly. This is a good place to just craft spider and be done with it ^^

For the belt, just search for belts like these:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/gldQogOIQ
And annul them. It should be very easy to aquire a t1life and t1 flask charges used. From a clean base you can multimod, and you have a 30% chance to hit t1 life% with the hunter orb, and a 30% chance to hit t2 life% hunter.
If you'd like to guarentee the t2 life% roll (but have no chance of going for t1%), you may use a belt with ilvl between 68 and 74 (included). I recommend going for the lvl84 slam tho, as the other mods are quite good too.

For the gloves, you really didn't need to annul ^^'
Yeah, I'd still awaken culling strike, it's 11% more damage after all... But be mindful: you'll most likely loose the resistance you have crafted.

I strongly recommend you swap enfeeble for steelskin. Other than that, nice gear! ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info