[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
ZerotuL wrote:
For some reason this build sucks for me. Single target DPS especially against chaos resistant bosses is soooooooo low despite malevolence and despair enabled.

Where my char lacks? Can someone take a look at MissisHOYT char?

I almost dumped the build because i thought it was really weak. i reached a certain point where suddenly it started to melt everything. just keep playing, scourge arrow will become really good.

just had a quick look at your character but a couple things that you can work on:

- 2 life flasks (only need one)
- witchfire brew not needed anymore, as you have despair on hit on your bow

this is already 2 new flasks, cinderswallow for example and another one.
dirty techniques anointment.

gem levels give also a LOT of dps, just keep playing and get them all to 20 20. believe me its an insane build
Hi! What should be my next upgrade? I have about 11ex i can spend.
Was thinking about saving up for Darkscorn 6L. Worth it?

"
Ekenek wrote:

Probably scourge arrow pod enchanted helmet.
"
ShakeAC wrote:
"
Ekenek wrote:

Probably scourge arrow pod enchanted helmet.

Done. What's next? Im not sure if my weapons is good enough..
Hello guys. I have a question. I have 10ex atm and i want to switch to Darkscorn. The guide says it will make my character tankier but what about my dps ? Is it going to go up or down. I wouldn't want my dps to go down for more tankiness bcs im already strugling with bosses

My current bow

I see many poeple going Despair + Blasphemy and Impresence amulet...
Is that so we can have another curse on the enemies>?
Hello. Everyone using different links for Scourge Arrow, so I'm wondering which is the best setup?
"
ArchNoveu wrote:
Hello guys. I have a question. I have 10ex atm and i want to switch to Darkscorn. The guide says it will make my character tankier but what about my dps ? Is it going to go up or down. I wouldn't want my dps to go down for more tankiness bcs im already strugling with bosses

My current bow

I tried to calculate with pob. If i did it correctly it is lowering my poison dps for 6k and total dmg per poison 32k. Whats the point of spending 9 ex on a bow which lowers the dps -_-. Please tell me im wrong
Last edited by ArchNoveu on Dec 28, 2019, 6:00:47 PM
Hey guys, just started playiong this build on HCSSF and was wondering how best to use withering step and plague bearer, as these are skills and mechanics i havent used before.

"
markuskanada wrote:
I see many people going Despair + Blasphemy and Impresence amulet...
Is that so we can have another curse on the enemies>?

no,its because impresence allows you to run despair+blasphemy support without reserving any mana for the curse (blasphemy also gives increase area of effect for the linked curse.)

"
Hello. Everyone using different links for Scourge Arrow, so I'm wondering which is the best setup?

that is because it depends on your poison chance (it should be 100% with the coralita's flask up) for 6L if your poison chance has 100% with cora flask up:Scourge arrow>added Chaos>Unbound Ailments>Deadly ailments>Mirage archer>infused channeling.
if you don't have 100% poison chance with cora's flask up its scourge arrow>added Chaos>Poison support>Deadly ailments>Mirage archer>infused channeling.

"
Hey guys, just started playing this build on HCSSF and was wondering how best to use withering step and plague bearer, as these are skills and mechanics i havent used before.

withering step is your movement speed ability that helps you get around faster but also applying wither to enemies that step inside its aoe,it also allows you to phase right through the mobs if they get in your way or you find yourself surrounded.

Plague bearing helps you kill mobs/bosses faster,the higher your poison chance the faster you build up the stored amount of damage,i mainly use it for killing tough enemies (basically you pop it and try to keep the boss inside of the aoe to deal damage overtime which is why i link it to inc aoe along with withering step) once you have a high enough gem level it can store/deal around 1m damage overtime,just make sure to turn it off if the boss moves outside of its aoe. (just use the ability again to turn it on/off)
Last edited by Valkirth on Dec 28, 2019, 6:39:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info