[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
If I use fenumus' weave, should i use the aspect skill? because if i do my mana is pretty much gone or should use a lower precision. Also, thanks for the reccomendations

a few ways around that,lower level precision (i stopped at 8 but 8-10 is good enough) at mo testing without precision as i bricked my crafted bow so went back to lioneye lol,getting a watchers eye with malevolence modifier on can help if you run malevolence,also mana leech on jewels are a huge help if your just having mana sustain problems (had that issue in past leagues and it helps assuming you can afford to cast your skills),reduced mana cost/reduced aura reservation can also help assuming you have the spare point's.

"
Hey guys, for the Circle of Nostalgia, if I don't have the means to get a chaos damage / agony buff yet, should I get another version until I can afford it? I was thinking about getting a chaos damage / chaos resist or agony buff / chaos resist...

Thanks
i went with reduced mana cost of HoA and chaos resist,which is still really nice as it frees up mana and gives you some chaos res to help mitigate the coralita's flask.

"
this is my character (you can see it on profile too if u want)
I feel like I am not ready for t16 farming, specially against syndicate, i get oneshot often, any suggestions for better defence?
well that depends on which route you want to take,there's a iron reflex version but that is only good if you have like 15K+ evasion (it converts eva>armor) and run vaal molten shell+granite flask,another way would be using basalt flask which grants a flat 15% dmg reduction,if you prefer not to mess with your gear/setup running Vaal cold snap+cwdt+guard skill has been great (cold snap helps with the chill/slow and grants frenzy charges) and Vaal cold snap gives you frenzy charges while mobs die in your vaal cold snap/generate frenzy charges while any enemy is in the skills effect,could also go the route of a curse like enfeeble/temp chains.

"
I also feel like I am missing something defensively, Clearing feels really nice currently clearing t15 maps. But I feel I am beginning to die alot more. Is this something I missed or just a circumstance of tankier buffed mobs. any help would be greatly appreciated
tbh that's always been the issue with flaskfinder is the lack of defence and this league is making it alot more obvious,not to say you can't work around it but that depends on $$$ or alot of luck(things like regen %life per sec from conqueror's mod etc),maybe the reply i posted just above can help but generally you want to resort to using Curses or defensive options like arctic armor etc depending on if your willing to fit it in),just one thing i'd like to point out is blink arrow uses faster attacks iirc not faster casting,and if you fit it in faster proj can also help.
Last edited by Valkirth on Dec 27, 2019, 7:18:52 PM
Hi just had this drop, is it worth spending the fusings on, playing SSF.

Last edited by VijaySidhu on Dec 27, 2019, 7:32:51 PM
Hey, so I just got my 2nd 6link. Should I drop Embalmer and get some other gloves? And is the 5. Balista really worth it?
"
MrOnionRIng wrote:
Hey, so I just got my 2nd 6link. Should I drop Embalmer and get some other gloves? And is the 5. Balista really worth it?
the glvoes are down to you/$$$ but there are options if you can afford it,balista's can be really good if you have rain of splinters jewel,i found they actually do very good,i only dropped them due to far too much clicking for my liking.
"
MrOnionRIng wrote:

After testing Siege Ballistas, Shrapnel Ballistas, Toxic Rain and Scourge Arrow Ballistas, I'm pretty confident that a simple multitotem wither is actually the best play for single target post 3.9 boss buffs. 15 stacks of wither is 90% increased chaos damage taken, as a debuff that's basically a giant more multiplier. The 25% chance on withering touch and 2 second duration on wither stacks mean you almost never maintain full stacks with ballistas. Wither gem quality makes this longer as well.

TLDR: Everyone in this thread having single target issues in T15+, use Wither Totems
i need some suggestions how to improve my survi, I'm getting smased on guardians or shaper fights.
Hey,

I have these two bows, path of building shows it as the same damage, I'm confused, maybe I should sell the thicket one and buy a better one, which one I should use?

Last edited by kcomeby on Dec 27, 2019, 8:57:34 PM
"
I have these two bows, path of building shows it as the same damage, I'm confused, maybe I should sell the thicket one and buy a better one, which one I should use?

Dont look at the dps, youre getting alot of flat dmg from the strom fletch which makes it look like its better but that thicket bow is really good for the build. use that instead. youre game will be much more smooth if u switch to it
"
Raimew wrote:
"

Dont look at the dps, youre getting alot of flat dmg from the strom fletch which makes it look like its better but that thicket bow is really good for the build. use that instead. youre game will be much more smooth if u switch to it

Thanks, I was checking out the poison DPS in PoB too, they look the same too. I'm not sure if it calculates %100 more damage chance and despair, what do you think?
fun build, trash for the league mechanic though. If you just skip it this build rips.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info