[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
KnifeWrench_ wrote:
fun build, trash for the league mechanic though. If you just skip it this build rips.

This is like me saying you have made a fun char but you're a trash player.
I'd say 90% of the people complaining about surviveability here are just facetanking all the betrayal and meta mobs..
Shoot your arrows, move, despair, move, ballista, move, shoot - stuff usualy dies at this point.
Also, if you keep dropping ballistae constantly, mobs/bosses actually aggro them, and respawning them is really fast anyway.

Another thing is plague bearer - makes me wonder how many of you saying dps is shit, are actually using it.

tldr - build is great, playstyle is a lot different from most other builds
Another league, another scourge arrow. This time I got the helmet enchant and it is a lot smoother. Also got double implicit gloves, though I wonder if hunter gloves would be able to replace them.

Still need to fix helmet, find higher HP boots, and maybe get ASPD on quiver.
How is it trash? i have no problem with them what so ever even at tier 16.

current gear right now. having some problems staying alive.

right now i have a question about buying glorious vanity. is it ok without darkscorn? 10 ex is alot to save up for

"

current gear right now. having some problems staying alive.

right now i have a question about buying glorious vanity. is it ok without darkscorn? 10 ex is alot to save up for

Take my advice with a grain of salt but it looks like you are missing a lot of life on gear (belt, helm, and one ring) and some opportunities in your tree. Consider changing your belt out for a stygian vise w/ a +life jewel and support your int needs through gear, this will allow you to reallocate the +30 int node for another life node. I also see a crimson jewel without +%life. I'm not entirely sure of the value of having two circle of nostalgias due to the loss of life and res. Lastly, I know that drillneck is pretty tough to replace for this build so switching to that may be a dmg and a life boost. All can be done with relatively low investment.

Last edited by Snaaaf on Dec 28, 2019, 10:54:41 AM
Can anyone point me towards what my next update should be? I'm lacking the damage for t16 bosses but can easily do everything else
Did +8 awakener today and will hit 36 challenges. been playing this build since league start and really enjoyed it. thanks for the great build death!
Can i ask why are you guys not using hunter influence for crafts? There's some good mods for poison in the bow section.

First of all thanks for this amazing build the guide was so easy to follow, I ended up going 5 siege ballista. The single target damage is pretty nice!

I have about 4 EX to spend on some upgrades any input would be great as I'm not too sure where to spend it. This is my first poison/chaos build really.
For some reason this build sucks for me. Single target DPS especially against chaos resistant bosses is soooooooo low despite malevolence and despair enabled.

Where my char lacks? Can someone take a look at MissisHOYT char?
Last edited by ZerotuL on Dec 28, 2019, 3:13:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info