[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
Valkirth wrote:

"
Hey guys, just started playing this build on HCSSF and was wondering how best to use withering step and plague bearer, as these are skills and mechanics i havent used before.

withering step is your movement speed ability that helps you get around faster but also applying wither to enemies that step inside its aoe,it also allows you to phase right through the mobs if they get in your way or you find yourself surrounded.

Plague bearing helps you kill mobs/bosses faster,the higher your poison chance the faster you build up the stored amount of damage,i mainly use it for killing tough enemies (basically you pop it and try to keep the boss inside of the aoe to deal damage overtime which is why i link it to inc aoe along with withering step) once you have a high enough gem level it can store/deal around 1m damage overtime,just make sure to turn it off if the boss moves outside of its aoe. (just use the ability again to turn it on/off)

Thanks for the quick reply! Really helpful :) Starting to wonder I'd this build is viable in hc though.
"
ArchNoveu wrote:
Hello guys. I have a question. I have 10ex atm and i want to switch to Darkscorn. The guide says it will make my character tankier but what about my dps ? Is it going to go up or down. I wouldn't want my dps to go down for more tankiness bcs im already strugling with bosses

My current bow

"
Thanks for the quick reply! Really helpful :) Starting to wonder I'd this build is viable in hc though.

tbh any build can be played in HC just focus on defence rather then damage,the divine vanity is the tankiest one to play but that's insanely expensive(darkscorn alone is like 8-12ex give or take),just need to be more mindful of making meta monsters that fill the bar up completely as had one that hit my char for 6k damage and 1 shotted me,at the time i was at 5.5k hp and lvl 81,but then i was playing the non divine vanity version due to the prices of darkscorn/divine flesh jewel,maybe someone who plays HC can help you out on this board (i don't play HC as still have horrible flashbacks of days when poes servers would lag out and get you killed far too often,haven't had that in a few leagues now but still don't trust the servers lol)
"
ArchNoveu wrote:
"
ArchNoveu wrote:
Hello guys. I have a question. I have 10ex atm and i want to switch to Darkscorn. The guide says it will make my character tankier but what about my dps ? Is it going to go up or down. I wouldn't want my dps to go down for more tankiness bcs im already strugling with bosses

My current bow

Darkscorn is more defense, less damage. If you want to see difference between your bow and Darkscorn you can just stick it in pob (just ctrl-c it in game and compare with darkscorn in the build pob)
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
KevMaaanPOE wrote:
"
Valkirth wrote:

"
Hey guys, just started playing this build on HCSSF and was wondering how best to use withering step and plague bearer, as these are skills and mechanics i havent used before.

withering step is your movement speed ability that helps you get around faster but also applying wither to enemies that step inside its aoe,it also allows you to phase right through the mobs if they get in your way or you find yourself surrounded.

Plague bearing helps you kill mobs/bosses faster,the higher your poison chance the faster you build up the stored amount of damage,i mainly use it for killing tough enemies (basically you pop it and try to keep the boss inside of the aoe to deal damage overtime which is why i link it to inc aoe along with withering step) once you have a high enough gem level it can store/deal around 1m damage overtime,just make sure to turn it off if the boss moves outside of its aoe. (just use the ability again to turn it on/off)

Just use the Iron Reflexes/ Molten shell version for HC
Small build update

- Added mention of life gained on hit rings and Devouring Diadem to end game optimization section

My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hi Deathbeam!

Thanks for this amazing build guide, so far I been enjoying the build really much!

Any suggestion for what to upgrade next?
Below are my current gear:

A Circle of Nostalgia Synthesised Amethyst Ring with
#% increased Chaos Damage while affected by Herald of Agony
Herald of Agony has #% increased Buff Effect

And a Darkscorn Assassin Bow?

I have 8 ex now, maybe I will wait a little bit for the price of the bow to drop so I can buy it.
Should I go for the Iron Reflex path? As I see, i dont have to spend another 100C for Glorious Vanity jewel for the Divine Flesh build. I dont mind losing a bit of damage if I can survive much more. Hopefully this build can carry me to my first elder / shaper kill or whatever it is :)

Any suggestion is welcome!
Last edited by mual12345 on Dec 28, 2019, 10:46:35 PM
"
Valkirth wrote:
"
markuskanada wrote:
I see many people going Despair + Blasphemy and Impresence amulet...
Is that so we can have another curse on the enemies>?

no,its because impresence allows you to run despair+blasphemy support without reserving any mana for the curse (blasphemy also gives increase area of effect for the linked curse.)

well, ok, i have despair on hit.
im still using this amulet now, as the prior one was to cap my resistances, which i totally overcapped by now.
impresence still gives me around +6% total poison dps and some chaos resistance, why not...
Is there a link for the passive tree?

I probably went right by it lol

my current gear. very fun build. but hard on sirus. i need some stragety for dodge when facing boss.can't catch this shit. random spawn black hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info