[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Hi, I'm at lvl 78 and have about 61 chaos to my name. I was hoping someone could look at my gear and see if there are any easy wins I could score to make my survivability a bit better.

Last edited by Minirova on Dec 27, 2019, 5:48:38 AM
"
caxerx wrote:
"
ValencioTYJ wrote:
Hello, Could someone help me with the chest fossil crafting pls? I've never done it before and the results ended up with non of the mods listed in the fossil and i chaos rolled abit because i got no more currency

Would appreciate a "dumb-proof" guide.
I've used serrated and pristine fossil with potent alchemical resonator.

Thank you

Chaos cannot roll the -15 Mana mod, it only appear on serrated fossil roll

Ohhhhh I understand now. All i have to do is to use potent chaos resonator and socket in serrated and pristing fossil and pray that I get the mods... Was confused with the resonators and fossil stuffs. Thank you
"
joshagarrado wrote:
Can anyone confirm how viable this build is for the new endgame content, Elderslayers / Awakener?

Just took over 10 minutes to beat down Drox for my 9th watchstone, it was only a T12 area... survivability is excellent, but my DPS seems lacking. What should I upgrade next?

droxx is a pain for this build. also lioneyes glare should be upgraded asap
"
dandan88 wrote:
droxx is a pain for this build. also lioneyes glare should be upgraded asap

I see, thanks. The previous two Droxes were much easier, didn't expect to hit a DPS wall so hard

Got two circle of nostalgia, didn't realize they were so cheap (helps with int requirements too)... saving up for Darkscorn now.

Hi,

Can anyone give a quick scourge arrow lesson? Should I always be firing it at max stages?

Cheers.

The build is great, can do red maps smoothly but i wanna upgrade some gears. I know i can improve my helmet but is there anything small i can upgrade to improve life/dps? I have around 3-4 ex rn.

EDIT: just got an item worth 6 ex so i have around 9 ex
Last edited by karbengo on Dec 27, 2019, 7:54:38 AM
"
lesgrossman wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone give a quick scourge arrow lesson? Should I always be firing it at max stages?

Cheers.

effciently charge enough to kill your target/s (for example if you can kill pack mobs by charging to stage 2 then no reason to charge to 5,for bosses as much as possible without putting your self at risk (i charge between 3-5 for bosses assuming i don't have to move/dodge)

"
The build is great, can do red maps smoothly but i wanna upgrade some gears. I know i can improve my helmet but is there anything small i can upgrade to improve life/dps? I have around 3-4 ex rn.

assuming your poison chance is 70% without coralita's flask swap poison support to unbound ailmnent's,swap 1 health flask for atziri's promise,quite a few people have recommended fenumus'weave gloves (2.5ex-3ex) as a massive upgrade to embalmer gloves,a good watchers eye can help for life/Qol,withering step/plague bearing can be linked to inc aoe if you can fit it in,most of your gear is solid,i'd say the weakest piece is your helm so you could always try to get a better one.

"
1. What is your source of ignite? You have it checked in POB, but I cannot figure out what is the source, and I want that 10% damage increase from cinderswallow.
generally a tiny bit of fire damage on a ring/amulet but some also maybe getting it from adds fire to attacks on bow.
Last edited by Valkirth on Dec 27, 2019, 7:34:22 AM
Great build, having blast playing metamorph with it so far. Two questions though if OP or anyone else could help me out.
1. What is your source of ignite? You have it checked in POB, but I cannot figure out what is the source, and I want that 10% damage increase from cinderswallow.
2. When I add "poisons you inflict deal damage 10% faster" affix to the boots in your original POB build, it does affect Poison DPS (increases from 82k to 89k), but it does not affect Total DPS inc. Poison at all, doesn't add even one point. Why?
"

Get some flat fire dmg on your gear, in the build u can see the abyss jewel has flat fire dmg
your build's full of shit, I've wasted all my nerves, six days and removed the game because I'm not doing anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info