[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Bexcuno wrote:
Are ballistas worth using? Not sure if they're contributing much to the DPS and it takes time to place them.

Yes , they are destroying everything.
Im on a six link siege ballista and dont want to miss it anymore.
helps in many other situatiopns as welkl
https://pastebin.com/sXU4Sf0k
this is my character (you can see it on profile too if u want)
I feel like I am not ready for t16 farming, specially against syndicate, i get oneshot often, any suggestions for better defence?
Last edited by FG523 on Dec 26, 2019, 8:07:30 PM

Crafted this one with Fossils

This one was after some Chaos Orbs

Which one should I use? I assume the first one? With the 100% Damage on Poison.

Plus, I have trouble surviving right now but I am only on lvl 72. Will it get better later with the %HP nodes? Is that enough + capped resistances?
Guys i already spend some gooooood currency to try craft some chaos damage in bow.

How hard is to craft a good bow like recommended?
"
markuskanada wrote:

Did any of you already beat Sirus? Im sitting on 25 watchstones and progressing quite good. Map sustain is silly, its so insane. I drop multiple T16 in a T14 lol !

Cheers

EDIT

How do you calculate Darkscorns

"20% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 300% more Damage" in POB?

Manually adding 60% Increased Damage with Poison"", same as with the delve mod on a rare bow like mine?

How much DPS do you guys have in POB? I have around 4 Million DPS and 2,2 Million Shaper DPS. Dont know if this is already close to as good as it gets?

Darkscorn 20% chance to deal 300% damage is basically the same as 60% chance to deal 100% damage. I wouldn't bother if you have a good crafted rare bow. 2.4mil dps if that is from the pods is huge if you aren't factoring in the 5 stage release too. I am farming Sirius with about the same dps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRCH29bwvqg vid killing Sirius with the char I made following the guide.
Hello, Could someone help me with the chest fossil crafting pls? I've never done it before and the results ended up with non of the mods listed in the fossil and i chaos rolled abit because i got no more currency

Would appreciate a "dumb-proof" guide.
I've used serrated and pristine fossil with potent alchemical resonator.

Thank you
"
ValencioTYJ wrote:
Hello, Could someone help me with the chest fossil crafting pls? I've never done it before and the results ended up with non of the mods listed in the fossil and i chaos rolled abit because i got no more currency

Would appreciate a "dumb-proof" guide.
I've used serrated and pristine fossil with potent alchemical resonator.

Thank you

Chaos cannot roll the -15 Mana mod, it only appear on serrated fossil roll
Hi, wanted to thank you for the guide, the build is a lot of fun. Haven't played a lot of PoE overall and this league is the first time I am really trying to push a char into the endgame / op territory. The guide is very good and a lot of the questions in here would be answered if people would bother to read and inform themselves...
Anyways, I had a Doctor drop yesterday and spent the currency to get a nice Nostalgia and to craft on the helm, reroll the chest and fix my resistances after adding the Nostalgia ring. Got pretty unlucky with my chest rolls, had a better one earlier with T3 rolls, got greedy and ended up with my current one after about 15 - 20 crafts...
Now I'm trying to decide what to go for next. Is it worth it to run Divine Flesh without Darkscorn? Maybe with Cleansed thoughts anointment?
As far as I see it I have 4 options for my next upgrade:

1) Go for Divine FLesh + Cleansed thoughts to get to 85% Chaos resist (also requires some investment to get to 43% cr before anoint)
2) Get / craft a Frenzy Quiver
3) Get Dirty Technique anoint, not that expensive (atm ~ 40c for silver oil), but wasteful if I go cleansed thoughts afterwards.
4) Maybe Fenumus Weave Gloves, I already have an Enlighten Support leveling in my offhand (will also switch to Malevolence once it's lvl 2)

I'm also working on upping the Quality of my gems and corrupting for lvl 21 for the main skills, but that's just gonna take time.

What would be a good order of things? Any other ideas?

Thanks again for the guide. :)

Last edited by Schmocke on Dec 27, 2019, 3:34:34 AM
Can anyone confirm how viable this build is for the new endgame content, Elderslayers / Awakener?

Just took over 10 minutes to beat down Drox for my 9th watchstone, it was only a T12 area... survivability is excellent, but my DPS seems lacking. What should I upgrade next?

Last edited by joshagarrado on Dec 27, 2019, 4:04:07 AM
Hello,

Hoping someone could comment on my items so far and give advice on when to go next (trying to craft-9% helm and frenzy quiver).

Also I am having trouble sustaining life in boss encounters. Should I be swapping back in atziri promise for single encounters? Cheers.

Last edited by lesgrossman on Dec 27, 2019, 5:23:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info