[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Which one can serve more?
"
liowaart wrote:
I think I've fixed the damage problem, but I get killed with one blow. I don't know what to do about it since the author doesn't have any resistors... I guess that's not the problem?
Character is private in your profile, so can't check.

But every build assumes 75% fire / frost / lightning resistance. Also every build that uses life and not energy shield assumes you have big enough life pool from both items and talent points to survive most common abilities (I'd aim 4k at starting maps and 6k as your end goal).

Also most builds assume if you aren't immune by default to things like bleed or freeze, you will have a flask that will remove that debuff to prevent insta dying from these debuffs. You do that by visiting Einhar's bestiary and crafting corresponding affixes on plain (white) flasks, for example "of staunching" stops bleed, "of heat" stops freeze etc.

"
Mastiis wrote:
Can someone explain me why do we use skitterbot ? currently I replaced it for a malevolence for more dps
It uses less mana than malevolence and it's free shock so some form of damage increase.

Before you get -mana cost body, enlighten etc. you might have mana problems with malevolence but if you don't... well go for it.
Last edited by Viktranka on Dec 26, 2019, 2:30:26 PM
"

___

Hey guys, this is my current build. My resis are capped, even chaos resistance should be around 20 % . Damage-wise its not like I am struggling, but currently I am playing at t10 / 11 + and of course I slowly notice, that I could need a new damage boost.

But beside of damage, which is actually still fine, I started to die more often, sometimes even in a millisecond ( of course , it might be because I am a noob ) . Any ideas how to go further ?

Currently more than 400c / 3,2 ex in Stock.

thanks

This is just a quote. Maybe there will be any1 who could help me out, would be insane. <3
"
Urkel wrote:
I crafted a quiver with 6% attack speed, 71 life, 32% damage with ailment and 3% chance to gain frenzy charge on hit with rare enemy, plus I crafted 6 to 16 chaos damage to attacks. My PoB shows it as a downgrade from drillneck... why? Also, why bother with frenzy charge on quiver when we use blood rage?

Thanks

Blood Rage can't keep frenzy charge on boss fight.
Guys, i am following this build for 2 weeks but recently it got really hard to advance map tiers (im stuck at early yellow maps). Can anyone suggest what should i buy or craft to improve? I am crafting a thicket bow but i spent a lot of my resources trying to 6-link it with no success, should i invest all my resources in it or there are better slots to invest?
"
NeBeWu wrote:
Guys, i am following this build for 2 weeks but recently it got really hard to advance map tiers (im stuck at early yellow maps). Can anyone suggest what should i buy or craft to improve? I am crafting a thicket bow but i spent a lot of my resources trying to 6-link it with no success, should i invest all my resources in it or there are better slots to invest?

Tbh you don't really need to 6link your bow. I've cleared all content(sirius, uber elder, uber atziri etc..) with just 6l chest and 4link ballista in gloves. I'd focus on just crafting the bow like he suggests in the post, flat chaos, 60% chance to deal 100% more damage with poison, attack speed, chaos damage multi if it has attack speed on it and you got an open prefix. Then probably a helm with additional pod enchant. 20% your gems too, most can benefit from the quality. Maybe get a better chest and helm too for more life/res.
Last edited by terrex on Dec 26, 2019, 5:25:27 PM
"
"

___

Hey guys, this is my current build. My resis are capped, even chaos resistance should be around 20 % . Damage-wise its not like I am struggling, but currently I am playing at t10 / 11 + and of course I slowly notice, that I could need a new damage boost.

But beside of damage, which is actually still fine, I started to die more often, sometimes even in a millisecond ( of course , it might be because I am a noob ) . Any ideas how to go further ?

Currently more than 400c / 3,2 ex in Stock.

thanks

This is just a quote. Maybe there will be any1 who could help me out, would be insane. <3

Roll your flasks, get a cinderswallow, cap your chaos resist, get a embalmer, get rares with higher life

Still chugging along fine in HCSSF, lvl 91 now... armour based, not evasion - 60k with flasks up. Vaal Molten Shell is amazing this league, and I think evasion is a bit of a bait. Bow was an uber lab chest drop!
Last edited by dandan88 on Dec 26, 2019, 6:40:03 PM
Hey guys,

After getting a couple upgrades, Scourge Arrow became really strong.
Farming T16 non stop, only the juiciest of the juiciest bosses take a moment to kill sometimes. I even did some T16 Conquerors deathless. Same with T16 shaper or elder guardians. DPS is pretty big I feel.

I was damn lucky this league, I had many big drops and managed to buy some good upgrades already. I am still sitting on a lot of currency but i just dont agree to pay like 10+ ex for an unlinked darkscorn or even 16+ ex for a 6link. Or do you all think its worth the upgrade?

What would you guys do in my position as a next upgrade?

Im already trying to get a better body armor. This one I bought for 2 ex or something like more than a week ago.

I really struggle with swapping to Darkscorn. On the one hand I want to be more tanky with Divine Flesh etc, but its just so damn expensive.

Did any of you already beat Sirus? Im sitting on 25 watchstones and progressing quite good. Map sustain is silly, its so insane. I drop multiple T16 in a T14 lol !

Cheers

EDIT

How do you calculate Darkscorns

"20% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 300% more Damage" in POB?

Manually adding 60% Increased Damage with Poison"", same as with the delve mod on a rare bow like mine?

How much DPS do you guys have in POB? I have around 4 Million DPS and 2,2 Million Shaper DPS. Dont know if this is already close to as good as it gets?
Last edited by markuskanada on Dec 26, 2019, 10:11:29 PM
Are ballistas worth using? Not sure if they're contributing much to the DPS and it takes time to place them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info