[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
dandan88 wrote:
Any bow with attack speed roll is better than quill rain. The dmg reduction on the weapon is awful for scourge arrow. Get a thicket bow with attack speed and invest in a lionseye glare, then you save up for the craft.

Thank you but I didn't understand anything xd can you tell me what it's called? I'm a noob and I don't understand anything. I chose this manual because it is written for beginners.

I think I've fixed the damage problem, but I get killed with one blow. I don't know what to do about it since the author doesn't have any resistors... I guess that's not the problem?

Whats my next upgrade? I have 4ex in my name right now.
Last edited by Ekenek on Dec 26, 2019, 10:06:42 AM

___

Hey guys, this is my current build. My resis are capped, even chaos resistance should be around 20 % . Damage-wise its not like I am struggling, but currently I am playing at t10 / 11 + and of course I slowly notice, that I could need a new damage boost.

But beside of damage, which is actually still fine, I started to die more often, sometimes even in a millisecond ( of course , it might be because I am a noob ) . Any ideas how to go further ?

Currently more than 400c / 3,2 ex in Stock.

thanks
Can someone explain me why do we use skitterbot ? currently I replaced it for a malevolence for more dps
Hello,

I'm playing this build aswell and my first impression was that it was really smooth. But now that I am running T14-T16 Maps I notice that sometimes I get chunked for 4-5k life. Could be because I am still missing the Darkscorn bow.

Am I missing something or does this build not have any sustain against bosses? For mapping there is Cinderswallow Urn, but I find it troublesome to stay topped up against bosses, since Bloodrage is active aswell.

My single target is starting to struggle aswell and the map mod that grants mobs evasion chance for poison is pretty tough to deal with. Adds are fine because of prolif, but bosses are escepcially tough and take ages to kill.

My profile should be open. Could someone spare some time and tell me what I am doing wrong or if I'm missing something? I really enjoy the playstyle and feel of the build so I would like to use it for heavy endgame farming. But the above mentioned issues I am having make this pretty difficult. Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Last edited by Zirnitra24 on Dec 26, 2019, 12:32:45 PM
I crafted a quiver with 6% attack speed, 71 life, 32% damage with ailment and 3% chance to gain frenzy charge on hit with rare enemy, plus I crafted 6 to 16 chaos damage to attacks. My PoB shows it as a downgrade from drillneck... why? Also, why bother with frenzy charge on quiver when we use blood rage?

Thanks
So I'm trying to find a new bow to upgrade from Lioneye's and every time I edit them to add the 60% chance to do 100% damage it stays red. I'm assuming the work around doesn't work and PoB just has the inability to calculate that no matter what we do? So essentially this bow that's showing 70k less total DPS is technically higher DPS? I'm just trying to be 100% sure because I don't have a lot of exalts to my name and even spending "only" 1 or 2 is a big deal for me.
Meow.
I done all quest and I will meet Sirus, but don't know if my stuff is good enough, what can I improve, what should I change or my stuff is good enough to face him ?

Could anyone help me identify if whether a circle of nostalgia ring or a helm with SA enchant would be a better bang for my buck? Both upgrades are roughly 2 ex.

I also still have to place Dirty Techniques in my amulet but I want to do at least one of the above upgrades first (since I'll likely need a new amulet)

Any other suggestions would be appreciated as well! The build has been great so far although I've only gone up to T13s. I have 3-4 ex to spend.
what was the reasoning behind using the broadhead over the two point quiver?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info