[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Is there a viable alternative to using Despair, if we have Despair on hit? Or is a self cast level 20 Despair for bosses still best?
Why Dragonscale boots and Not Straight evade?
Hello, im really new on crafting.. i want to make the poison Bow.. for that i got a white bow ilvl 87 thicket bow.. did 20% quali on it.. 6 sockel.. and linked all... upgraded it to Blue.. got now Fire Damage 69-109 20% chance to poisons and 24% increase dmg with poison on it.. is that Okay? After that im fking confused.. what is the next step? Can someone explain me?

Like step by step?

and so on.. thank you really guys..
"
oOHuRriCanOo wrote:
Hello, im really new on crafting.. i want to make the poison Bow.. for that i got a white bow ilvl 87 thicket bow.. did 20% quali on it.. 6 sockel.. and linked all... upgraded it to Blue.. got now Fire Damage 69-109 20% chance to poisons and 24% increase dmg with poison on it.. is that Okay? After that im fking confused.. what is the next step? Can someone explain me?

Like step by step?

and so on.. thank you really guys..

hey dude, you gotta use fossils and resonators to get all those mods together. it says in the first post under "crafting your own gear" what ones to use.

ilvl 83 thicket - use corroded, aberrant and metallic fossils in a 3 slot resonator and then use it on the bow.

SSF tip for people looking for high lvl bow bases - uber lab chests drop ilvl 84 gear sometimes, check whats left out of your loot filter for high lvl bases

Last edited by dandan88 on Dec 26, 2019, 3:19:28 AM
Okay good.. i got now my 6 linked green Poisons bow.. now.. what gems should i add? do i need to recolor ? or are 6 green gems fine? and which ones? there are so many different gems... feels like anyone using others here
"
oOHuRriCanOo wrote:
Okay good.. i got now my 6 linked green Poisons bow.. now.. what gems should i add? do i need to recolor ? or are 6 green gems fine? and which ones? there are so many different gems... feels like anyone using others here

Are you kidding dude? Did you read anything at all from the guide?
"
dizika wrote:
"
oOHuRriCanOo wrote:

Are you kidding dude? Did you read anything at all from the guide?

calm down? i checked the guide.. but i also checked xxx post from ppl here that added thousand different gems so that the reason why im ask..
"

Yeah, Quill Rain is good, but only for Toxic Rain, after migration to SA its best to just drop it.

Please give me a hint. Which bow should I take? For a newbie, not expensive.
Any bow with attack speed roll is better than quill rain. The dmg reduction on the weapon is awful for scourge arrow. Get a thicket bow with attack speed and invest in a lionseye glare, then you save up for the craft.
Hey I use this build and I need to know if I need two 6 link or if just one is ok ? Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info